Search results

  1. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    60 degrees and sunny
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    they played this song at my high school prom.. and because I didn't listen to current music (and still don't), it was the only song I knew :sing: .. I haven't listened to much current music since the mid-80s...
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Paul Simon - "Kodachrome"
  4. anytimepally

    What's your current desktop wallpaper?

    I have a photo of my cat
  5. anytimepally

    What TV shows are you currently watching?

    Alfred Hitchcock Presents
  6. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    love that song!
  7. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    haha! :crazy: .. I've got it
  8. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    both are on the way! :sing:
  9. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    nice and warm but severe thunderstorms loom...
  10. anytimepally

    What are your favorite bands?

    Well, I guess I can post some other favorite bands (besides Creedence): Electric Light Orchestra ZZ Top Nathan & the Zydeco Cha-Chas Dire Straits Bad Company Rush The Arrogant Worms Old Crow Medicine Show
  11. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Jeff Lynne - "Give Me Love (Give Me Peace on Earth)"
  12. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    All this is on the way! :sing: Also, I sent the C is for Cookie version of "Breakfast Time" .. if you'd prefer the What Time Is It on Sesame Street? version, let me know, and I'll send it .. the What Time Is It on Sesame Street? version is about 45 seconds longer and has more dialogue at the end
  13. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    it's peanut butter-jelly time, peanut butter-jelly time, peanut butter-jelly time.. where ya at? where ya at? where ya at? where ya at? there ya go, there ya go, there ya go.. peanut butter-jelly.. peanut butter-jelly .. peanut butter-jelly with a baseball bat! :insatiable:
  14. anytimepally

    Read any good books lately?

    This morning, I finished Justine, the first book in Lawrence Durrell's Alexandria Quartet and I've now started Balthasar, the second
  15. anytimepally

    Go Pepper, It's Your Birthday! Go Pepper, It's Your Birthday!

    cake? :insatiable: *chewing* tamarbal gary unch our delisy!
  16. anytimepally

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    congrats! :D chuggin' right along! :zany:
  17. anytimepally

    Go Pepper, It's Your Birthday! Go Pepper, It's Your Birthday!

    is day a birthday in de hows? so' 'nuff.. Happy Birthday, Pepper.. hope it's chronically groovy :sing: :flirt:
Top