Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    burritos :insatiable:
  2. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    on the way! :sing:
  3. anytimepally

    Did Jareth change Toby's diaper?

    This is my favorite Labyrinth question ever :p .. and I don't think Jareth would've changed the diapers himself.. he had lackeys for that, probably someone's only duty.. (hehe)
  4. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    mid 80s with half a chance of rain later
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Louis Armstrong - "What A Wonderful World"
  6. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    also the birthplace of moonpies :insatiable:
  7. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday Snowseph!

    Happy Birthday Snowthy! :D .. Love the birthday hat! :zany:
  8. anytimepally

    Your Favorite Reality Shows/Game Shows

    I'm with Snowthy on this.. I hate the stuff. I used to like game shows.. like Win Ben Stein's Money, Jeopardy and some others
  9. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    btw, I just ate 2 more burritos.. I only have 6 left, so I'll have to find other things to eat soon
  10. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    it's like White Castle, only with fewer onions and not quite as greasy ... it's what they have in the South instead of White Castle it's also delicious :insatiable:
  11. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Jelly Roll Morton - "Randall's Tune"
  12. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Box Tops - "Soul Deep"
  13. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    hot now but supposed to rain later
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Traveling Wilburys - "End of the Line"
  15. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    I ate two more burritos last night :o
  16. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Joni Mitchell - "Amelia"
  17. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    I can live with that.. I really like burritos :p today I had spaghetti for lunch
  18. anytimepally

    What Movie are you Currently Watching?

    Kind Hearts and Coronets
  19. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Charlie Chaplin - "Smile"
  20. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it stopped raining, and it's only in the high 60s
Top