Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    I ate many burritos today
  2. anytimepally

    What TV shows are you currently watching?

    Game Show Network
  3. anytimepally

    I'm curious...

    especially soup
  4. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it's been raining for 12 hours
  5. anytimepally

    None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

    today's the first day in a week that it won't hit 90
  6. anytimepally

    I'm curious...

    my name's Joe. I've got a wife, three kids, and I work in a button factory :batty:
  7. anytimepally

    Are you a member on any other online forums?

    he-man.org is the only other forum I'm a member of
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bo Diddley - "He's Got a Key"
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Grover - "My Furry Little Shadow"
  10. anytimepally

    What movie are you planning on, going to see?

    The only movie I'm excited about seeing this year is Quantum of Solace, although because they got Nimoy back for Star Trek, I'll probably see that too
  11. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    hot again and sunny
  12. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Elton John - "Crocodile Rock"
  13. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    Tater Tots, with Soup
  14. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    hot but breezy
  15. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    will do :sing: Also, Ed, I will send these from your list: The Word Is No. Shaking Away The Blues (Tony Benett/Johnny Fiama). Me and My Goyle.
  16. anytimepally

    Six Degrees of Kermit T. Frog

    Charles Nelson Reilly was in A Face in the Crowd with Andy Griffith Andy Griffith was in Spy Hard with Hulk Hogan Hulk Hogan was in Muppets From Space with Kermit the Frog next - Judy Davis
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Steve Earle - "Tennessee Blues"
  18. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Dr. Hook & the Medicine Show - "The Millionaire"
Top