Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Louis Armstrong - "We Have All The Time In The World"
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Rowlf - "New York State Of Mind"
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Beatles - "With a Little Help From My Friends"
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Herman's Hermits - "I'm Into Something Good"
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Badfinger - "No Matter What"
  6. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Steve Miller Band - "Jet Airliner"
  7. anytimepally

    Johnny Fiama & Sal The Monkey Appreciation Thread

    I'm in! Johnny and Sal are two of my four favorite muppets who debuted in Muppets Tonight! and I'm very glad that they've made the transition to the main group.. I was a little disappointed they didn't have a song on A Green & Red Christmas, though, especially with Johnny being a singer and all...
  8. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    hot again
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Miss Piggy with Kermit - "The Pig Calypso"
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Asheru - "The Boondocks Theme"
  11. anytimepally

    What DVD Boxsets do you own?

    it does indeed!
  12. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Big Bird - "ABC-DEF-GHI"
  13. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    to the tune of Flight of the Bumblebee? :concern:
  14. anytimepally

    Shows That Have Clips Shows

    The Golden Girls had at least 2, both of the hour-long variety.. one was when the President was coming to visit.. and I don't remember the framing story for the other
  15. anytimepally

    What TV shows are you currently watching?

    I'm watching The Boondocks
  16. anytimepally

    What was the last DVD you bought and why?

    The last I bought was The Boondocks: Season 2 because I have Season 1 and because I didn't have cable for season 2 and need to catch up
  17. anytimepally

    What DVD Boxsets do you own?

    just got The Boondocks, Season 2
  18. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    thunderstorm's brewing
  19. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Jerry & Lou - "Henrietta's Wedding"
Top