Search results

  1. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    Re: What the heck is this SR vs JR member? Jamie, It's just a joke. Wasn't it you who started with the 'nobodys gonna overtake the Frogboy' posts ? (which was obviously also a fun joke). As to whether there is any kinda vibe as to who has been here a while, of course there is - most of...
  2. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    Nate, just so we can get this problem you so obviously have out into the open what the heck are you trying to say about me here ?
  3. Luke

    How to save Streaming Videos ?

    Hey Warrick, Sorry can't get it. The actual Muppet video file is video_175487.asf but they have hidden the directory the files stored in with ASP so i can't tell where it really is.
  4. Luke

    How to save Streaming Videos ?

    Warrick, Gimme 3 minutes and i'll have the real link for ya !
  5. Luke

    WOOHOO!!!! My Club Package Arrived!!!!

    Re: Please dont reveal the surprise! Nah i think we should settle for the less harsher method of sending em straight to the chair ! ;-)
  6. Luke

    More Muppet Busts

    Looks like the site has gone and the domain name put up for sale - did you get the right link ? I agree about the busts. We should talk a bit more about them. Poor Sideshow - if it wasn't for the figures we would all probably be raving about them 24/7. Bad timing - ouch !
  7. Luke

    regular figures...mega sized...what about minis?

    I think exactly the same as whatever Playmates are doing for the Simpsons line - they look defined enough to me, look good enough photographed at a close angle, can carry outfits and accessories off, and articulate well.
  8. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I know what you mean, people, we should have prepared for this day, but i hate to tell you ...... i think Ken's action figure stash may have melted over him in the heat and he is now 80 inches too far away from being a Mega Ken.
  9. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    Re: senior member? #1? man! No Cory, i'm a bum and i have no life ! :D As a side note, i did get into a few discussions about Transformers and the Osbournes, so i thank everyone for this posthumous honor besides the Muppets.
  10. Luke

    Miss Piggy's Boa ?

    Great idea Joggy, thanks for that - if i go the Miss Piggy present route then thats what i shall have to do. It's between that and Betty Boop right now - it's like a whole new tacky shopping experience and i'd hate Betty Boop to win out ! ;-) Of course Jessica, i'll be going into the boa...
  11. Luke

    Happy Birthday Martha!

    Big sloppy penguin kisses going out to Martha - Hope it's a great birthday !
  12. Luke

    Miss Piggy's Boa ?

    Thanks for the info Phillip. I just saw the blue at the MC site and it looks cool too so nevermind. I'll see what she says - it'll be cool to have a piggy for my own little piggy wiggy. *Gag* I guess it could likely be dyed and customised if it was essential. That wacky EB though - they...
  13. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    Re: Mr. Senior Member (now that sounds dirty) Which way to the Oval Office ??? :D
  14. Luke

    regular figures...mega sized...what about minis?

    Nate, For the retired ones you are best checking out www.ebay.co.uk or www.qxl.com - alot of the stuff is likely auctioned off there but might not get onto the international search engines. I'll help in any way with whatevers released in the future, and give a shout out if anythings cool...
  15. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    LOL - my work speaks for itself, but the applause is cool. being you are from the cheese state, (i think thats an ALF joke) I will appoint you as my vice president in charge of dairy products !
  16. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    From the looks of it - i'm the first anyone to be a senior member. I don't think it counts for moderators. I've been looking around the ol' place though and can't find any new powers - it's not the ******* swearfilter, maybe i get first look at the jiggling jugglies ? ;-)
  17. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    Re: Ok Luke, LOL - you mean Mr round of applause for the moderators ? No Jess - i get an allergic reaction when i get exposed to large helpings of cheese ! :rolleyes:
  18. Luke

    Miss Piggy's Boa ?

    Hey Guys, Whats the deal with the exclusive Piggy's Boa on the action figures ? I wanted to get the ol Ball and Chain an exclusive Piggy for her birthday in September but aside from seeing all these pics of the Hog proudly wearing a Pink Boa, EBgames say that it comes with a blue one...
  19. Luke

    New Figures Desktop Image

    Yeah looks really cool, great grpahics work there. Seeing them like that has actually drawn me towards buying more of them. Scooter looks great - it's my wallpaper now !
  20. Luke

    regular figures...mega sized...what about minis?

    Hey Nate and Jess, I'll be happy to get em for all at any time. Yes, here in UK McDonalds you can buy the toy seperately, but everyone was doing that (they were like 59p) so they basically boosted the price of the toy last year to double that and thus there's not much difference now between...
Top