Search results

  1. Luke

    Muppet Storyline Continuity

    There was a poll here at Muppet Central and it turned out that the majority thought that Kermit was NOT married to Piggy - but there will be a Kermit/Piggy kiss coming up in the xmas movie. Awwww aint it great when Puppets swap saliva ? ;-)
  2. Luke

    Muppet Channel?

    but most of the good stuff on the channel (at least here) IS the classic stuff - we are right in the middle of Scooby week ! LOL !
  3. Luke

    song request for muppetcentral radio

    Re: Re: Re: well i'm glad you asked I'm more than sure they did - the places i am thinking off even ryhme in with the song. They are just asking for it .... i'm going to have to start up a mailing list for this kinda stuff - i watch the Hoobs in the UK now and again and that pre-school show...
  4. Luke

    Its time to start the music

    Welcome - Glad u liked Muppetfest !!!!!!!
  5. Luke

    WOOHOO!!!! My Club Package Arrived!!!!

    LOL - Anyone wanna tell me ?
  6. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Ok then i am right about the fact they have articulation. Now i KNOW that Playmates can do it so cheaply because they produce in greater qualities and the paint jobs aren't quite as complicated as the Muppet figures, but we know that Palisades can do a better job design wise than Playmates. So...
  7. Luke

    song request for muppetcentral radio

    Re: well i'm glad you asked Oh my, i can think of some blue lyrics to continue this on, but i daren't deface classic childrens musical arrangements - dare i ? :D
  8. Luke

    I Love Kenneth Lily

    Well Byron, you wanted one - so i kinda figured it might not be Joe posing in his birthday suit ! Unless there's something you need to tell me about a Joe, Jackie, Byron love triangle ? ;-)
  9. Luke

    Vacation Fozzie

    The Osbourne line looks pretty cool actually, from what i've heard they have voices in the bases, a playset of the house, and a fair few variants and chase figures - plus the accesories are cool. This is going to be (in my view) a big rival to the Muppet line because the TV show is so current...
  10. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Hey Jamie, I've not heard a lot about these but i thought the WOS mini line did have some basic articulation ? Am i wrong on that. PVC is a totally different thing here in the UK - can they not make smaller figures the same matierial as the larger figures ? I totally agree with you on...
  11. Luke

    I Love Kenneth Lily

    So it's actually ANOTHER Muppet figure eh ? Cool ! I'm taking a guess that it's the chance to buy the fully invisible Beaker ! In which case if i was into Beaker, i'd be excited - but i'd prefer a see-thru Janice ! (Wouldn't we all)
  12. Luke

    Muppet Channel?

    I have to agree with the Cormeister - i can't stand all this new fangled animation, either on Nick or Cartoon Network. I love the old classics and the 80's stuff, so i'm glad retro is coming back in !
  13. Luke

    I Love Kenneth Lily

    Is it a naked picture of Janice ? *Quick, someone pick Byron off of the floor*
  14. Luke

    600,000 Visitors!

    LOL - well done Jamie - i'll join you up there in a day or two and we can spit on the small people.
  15. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Well it's good that Ken has faith, refreshing in fact. I am impressed with Series 3, though some of them still lack a certain something that can hopefully be fixed from what he posted. I dunno, aside from the Chef and Scooter they don't particularly seem to have the fan impact that the first...
  16. Luke

    Pepe Plush

    There isn't a Pepe plush yet. It was thought there would be a restaurant one, and an Igel one, but neither happened ! Props from the Muppet Show (and scripts) are often sold at film and TV memorabilia auctions in the UK where the show was filmed. The next big auction is in October but not...
  17. Luke

    New Muppet 25th Anniversary Plush

    Anyone know where you can pick these up in the UK ? (Trocadero maybe ?)
  18. Luke

    song request for muppetcentral radio

    I guess its about saying goodbye to a fly .... i tread on them myself - i find it makes a clearer parting message !
  19. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    Knowing Jamie, probably a figure thread or one all of his own, but what happens after 1000 ? I don't want that special moment to be an anti-climax !
  20. Luke

    Very Rare Beaker

    Re: Luke, Ok Jess - you are now officially added to the 'Lukes Dirty Little Jokes' mailing list. Be prepared for some Penguin related debauchery !! :D
Top