Search results

  1. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    Congratulations Nate - i'll make sure you get extra beer nuts to celebrate your new found seniority ---- now all we've gotta work out is how to turn that ******* swear filter off ! :p
  2. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    What mini bar ??? :p Pay no attention to that cabinet thing in the far corner, it's full of ugly muppet toys .... honestly ! It's a very nice washroom, nice decor with leather sofas, and wild woman visit every second Thursday so you can go out those night and leave me to do all that...
  3. Luke

    Non-figure related items from Palisades?

    I was just looking at the thread 'Muppet Roommates' and thought that it would be a cool line name if a company were to produce either those Room Guard or TV Talker things. You could kinda have a Muppet that sits in your room and interacts with ya .... shame it can't do other things or the...
  4. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    Pre-1000 post congratualtions to you Nate - now i'm gonna have someone to steal potato chips from in the 'Senior Members Washroom' ! *Hands over key* I'm thinking about having a Jukebox in the corner playing Muppet music - whadya think ? ;-)
  5. Luke

    Denny's Muppet Giveaways?

    Hey Cory, Yeah i know EXACTLY what you mean, and fully agree with you now you've kinda put it that way. I'd love for you to have had that stuff and its a crying shame things didn't work out. If stuff like this ever happens again, be sure to tell us about it here, and maybe someone here can...
  6. Luke

    Regular, mega, mini, lunchbox... BOBBLEHEADS!

    Yeah they talk, and have little nodding dogs as accessories. I actually think thats a very cool idea. As for the Muppet Bobbleheads it'll be nice to have another detailed looking range of Muppet characters out there besides the Busts and the Figures. Generally some of the bobblehead scuplts...
  7. Luke

    Regular, mega, mini, lunchbox... BOBBLEHEADS!

    Actually Muppet Bobbleheads ARE coming out - they'll be in stores around christmas i think. They aren't from Palisades though - i can't remember the licensee's name - it isn't Funko who did ALF but one of the other large manufacturers. I think it's going to be just the main characters but...
  8. Luke

    regular figures...mega sized...what about minis?

    Hey Cory, I forgot to mention, before you scoff at that new Masters Of The Universe animation project, you should probably make yourself a little better informed. The whole thing is now anime influenced, and based on something called 'Ninja Scrolls' - it's totally different than before...
  9. Luke

    The San Diego Con

    It's quite ironic though, seeing as the main vibe from people actually at the show was that it wasn't THAT hot an exclusive, and they had a fair few left on the stand that they couldn't even shift for $15. I guess these people just go and try to pick up every single exclusive and sell it on...
  10. Luke

    Tough Pigs: Muppet Movie Anthology

    Yeah i just read parts one and two and i think it's excellent. I've been hoping someone would start to disect the original scripts for a long time. I hope maybe all the movies can be covered in time. I'm glad they cut out those two cameo scenes at the start, they just didn't sound 'right'...
  11. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Well if he's naked he'd better watch where he puts his candelabra !!! :o
  12. Luke

    Non-figure related items from Palisades?

    Yup, Gorry is spot on exactly right there - so the room guard is kinda made out of the same matierials as action figures, so if they R&D'd the sensor, it would be fairly easy for Palisades to sculpt and manufacture. I guess the guys in China would just have a sensor to pop in along the way.
  13. Luke

    What is the Koozebane

    I don't think i even fully know what the Koozebane is, other than a planet with little aliens that Kermit reports from. I also think it's too obscure for a Playset but it seems to be a favorite with most of the really hardcore fans. It won't sell anything like the Kitchen or Mayhem stage but...
  14. Luke

    regular figures...mega sized...what about minis?

    Mini's would have nowhere near an effect on the regular line like the Megas would. The Megas are exact replicas more or less - they are still pretty much associated with the regular line. The pop culture kids (20's to 30's) are much more into proper action figures that articulate all over...
  15. Luke

    Non-figure related items from Palisades?

    Maybe the talking room guards have been more popular over here - you can get a Homer one as well. I'm sure you guys have seen it but you can get a Homer that sits on top of your TV and when you point the remote at the TV to change the channel, the Homer toy picks up the signal too and he...
  16. Luke

    Varient Floyd

    it's not been offered yet, they get offered after the conventions and it just ended yesterday !
  17. Luke

    Varient Floyd

    Hey well i apologise for making you feel that way. It's kinda my style to be jokey and use stuff like that, but it doesn't always seem to go down well - hmmm one day i'll learn. The forums been around for nearly 4 years being mainly general Muppet talk and theres never been a Muppet figure...
  18. Luke

    invisible beaker with flaw

    You gotta hand it to those kids at Palisades, they are on FIRE when it comes to R&D'ing the latest technology !! Luke (I can see it now - Kenneth Lilly :- Beetle Breeder !)
  19. Luke

    Whatever you want to talk about.I'm new.

    Yup welcome Scooter - sorry we are boring ya dude !!!! LOL ! You'll find you can upload your own avatar image in 'User CP' - you'll find the button top right next to 'register'.
  20. Luke

    regular figures...mega sized...what about minis?

    Hey Jamie, Yup $20 is fine for six. I kinda was thinking they could pack less figures than that so they had the extra budget to do higher quality toys than the Simpsons but sell for just a tiny little bit more (like say $12 for four). I don't particularly feel the need to have as many as...
Top