Search results

  1. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    www.toughpigs.com and http://forums.delphiforums.com/toughpigs Luke *looks over at people sneering at him for this act of trechery*
  2. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Warrick Ok yeah i know what you mean. Well in that case it would cost loads of money to take samples of anyone but a few of the characters. So maybe my idea was crap ! LOL ! Thing is, don't a lot of the Palisades characters look how they are meant to look NOW rather than when they are on...
  3. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    and you're saying you've NEVER once visited the "other site" ? You're really missing out on something then - i would say pretty much everyone has visited it at some time or another. Maybe it's like an STD - people go to the clinic but never talk about it ! ;-) Cool - yeah i understand...
  4. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Re: Luke, You mean you wouldn't want say Steve doing a character he wouldn't usually do, or you wouldn't want people like Eric doing Fozzie or Piggy - characters that they DO regularly do now but didn't in the past ? To me, i wouldn't mind Eric doing the Piggy figure, or Steve doing...
  5. Luke

    Figure Forum

    Yeah but it has to end sometime - i'm not saying it will fail but old age, nuclear armageddon, Ken eloping with Heidi Klum .... all things that could spell the end. Then you're left with an inactive forum about a product years old - i guess Phil has to decide whether the pro of having a...
  6. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    Drat, i love flame wars ! :( Seriously, what were you trying to say ? I think you may have got a little mixed up on the facts if it's what i think it is.
  7. Luke

    Figure Forum

    But what happens when the Action Figure line ends ? We are left with an extra forum that nobody posts to, and the Phil'ster has a mamoth job of archiving all the threads over to another forum just so he can delete the figure one.
  8. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    Mr Frogboy ! :D Things seem to be getting a tad hypocritical and silly in multiple places at MC lately. You seem to jump on Jessica (oo'er) for doing stuff that you yourself (and many others, including me) do and get away with. I'm not saying you don't have a reason to do that, but it's...
  9. Luke

    I have a job!

    Congratulations Byron - nice to know they've let you back out into the community !
  10. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Personally i think it does need articulation. The real hardcore fans might be able to stomach it, but the toy world seems to have moved on from non-articulated stuff. The whole vibe i get from Palisades is that they want to break the mould so to speak on action figures - top anything thats...
  11. Luke

    Muppets on Fox

    I think Fox wants to keep Simpsons going as much as anyone else because they are still raking in the money. Matt will agree because he no longer has Futurama to fall back on.
  12. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Well done Louis ! Here's to many more - glad to see you have obviously liked the forum and interacting with us wierdo's ! :D
  13. Luke

    New Muppet CD Title and Track List

    From one Great Lukeski to another - that was fabulous - you really have a handle on all the voices. i will definitely be emailing you to find how i can get a copy !
  14. Luke

    regular figures...mega sized...what about minis?

    I can't promise to email everyone when a Smurfs line comes out over here, basically because i could never find the addresses in amongst everything i keep, but i WILL post it on the forum in a thread all of its own so you can see. I'm just realising all the benefits here - i could spend all...
  15. Luke

    Will there ever be a Muppet-themed restaurant?

    Oh great - now everyones gonna wanna come along ! ;-)
  16. Luke

    More Muppet Busts

    Lew and Zoot are spot on. I hope Ken can work out whatever it is Sideshow have done to them because i think if it could be translated to the figures things could be even better. A lot of the othes I feel are slightly average - i know they are supposed to be a 'classic' line but some of the...
  17. Luke

    How hardcore are you?

    Hardcore ? heck no - I think you just qualified as Henson Company President ! LOL Me myself - this is gonna REALLY shock people. I have a few videos and magazines, a figure or two on the way, some old toys and games in the attic, some books and burger king premiums, and some gifts from...
  18. Luke

    How to save Streaming Videos ?

    That still doesn't give the REAL location of the file away - sheesh - if it were Realplayer it would have been easy.
  19. Luke

    Will there ever be a Muppet-themed restaurant?

    Cory, This is a superb idea - so many possibilities. You could even have the walls like that mural of the Muppet theater at the Henson Company offices in NY. They could even re-open the Muppet Store as a souvenir place. This is very retro and could well be massively popular !
  20. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    Jamie, Just take it as a joke between a few bums who have nothing better to do than sit around the forum and talk about the Muppets. If you read over to the left, just under your name it says 'Moderator' - that represents some seniority does it not ? I'm sorry that some members didn't...
Top