Search results

  1. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Here is the full album on The Internet Archive to download: http://archive.org/details/SesameStreetElmopalooza Enjoy!!!!
  2. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Here is the album version: http://www.sendspace.com/file/uw11df Enjoy!!!!!
  3. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have alot of Sesame Street MP3s I have shared here. There is one song I just thought of that I don't have. Anybody have Kermit's In The Quiet Of The Evening to share???? Thanks.
  4. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Glad to do it.
  5. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Here is the LP Rip. As with all my shares It is on The Internet Archive. Enjoy!!!!: http://archive.org/details/TheMuppetsMusiciansOfBremen
  6. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I Only have Love The Ocean: http://www.sendspace.com/file/cr4ik9
  7. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Here is a rare album. Stephen Foster Favorites great Folk Music. This contains Bob McGrath And The Gentlemen Songsters before Bob was on Sesame Street. Again Uploaded to The Internet Archive so the links will not be dleted. Enjoy...
  8. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I just got a BRAND NEW Sealed Copy of Sesame Street Celebrates! 25 Wonderful Years cassette. I ripped it. Since I am Now uploading Muppet Music for people outside this group as well. I am sharing my music on The Internet Archive so I don't need to worry about re-uploading all the time. Here...
  9. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    http://www.makeitmp3.com/ This works great.
  10. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Since I am sharing my music outside this group now to. I have been uploading to The Internet Archive So here is a direct MP3 link. Just right-click on the link below and choose Save Target As . . . (If On A Mac hold the Control key while clicking on the link.) Enjoy...
  11. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Here is a YouTube LInk. You Can google YouTUbe To MP3 converter to get an MP3. Hope this helps!!!!
  12. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Glad to help.
  13. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Here are the songs in good quality http://www.sendspace.com/file/qzz0q8
  14. SesameFever

    Question About Caroll Spinney

    Thanks.
  15. SesameFever

    Question About Caroll Spinney

    How Does Caroll Do Both Big Bird and Oscar in the same scene? Which puppet does he actually control why controls the other one? How do the record the voices? Thanks.
  16. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Glad to help.
  17. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I am sending you a zip with 2 copies of the album the LP and the CD. They are slightly different. Enjoy!!!!!!! http://www.sendspace.com/file/zw8vxd
  18. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I just sent it. Enjoy!!!!!! Bob
  19. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    PM me your eamil. I will send.
Top