Search results

  1. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I am looking for Unreleased Muppet Babies Music and Music From Seasons 4 & 5 of The Muppet Show.
  2. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    This is a LONG Shot I can't even find any info on Muppet Wiki about it but I KNOW it exists Actually 3 songs (ALL Sesame Street) One is a parody of Petula Clark's Downtown performed by Stinky The Plant. That is all I remember. Two is a Joe Raposo song Rush Hour. I need the full song...
  3. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Thank You!!!!
  4. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Can you send me this one as well? Ghostwriter_889@hotmail.com. Thanks.
  5. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    ghostwriter_889@hotmail.com
  6. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    glad to do it.
  7. SesameFever

    New All-Muppet Museum?

    I heard BRIEFLY on the radio that in New York City is going to have an All-Muppet Museum. Not the exibit at the Moving Picture Museum. Anybody know more about this or when it is going to open??? Thanks. Bob
  8. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Here is a CD Rip Of Sesame Street 1 from the Old School Volume 1 Boxset. Enjoy!!!!: http://www.sendspace.com/file/y9yrdt
  9. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    And here is the rest you wanted. Enjoy!!!!!!!: Grin And Giggle With Big Bird (Vinyl LP Rip) (FULL VERSION with Story (Amazon MP3 Just Has The Songs) http://www.sendspace.com/file/0o485d Sesame Street 2 http://www.sendspace.com/file/3817f9 C Is For Cookie (LP)...
  10. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Glad to do it
  11. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    here is Best Of Big Bird. Enjoy!!!!!: http://www.sendspace.com/file/z3z52i
  12. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Here is Doin' The Snuffle-Upagus. Enjoy!!!!!: http://www.sendspace.com/file/kyk7wp
  13. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    here you go. this is a CD rip from the Sesame Street Old School Volume 1 CD set. Ennjoy!!!!: http://www.sendspace.com/file/u0pif4
  14. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Can somebody please send me scans of O'l Brown Ears Is Back Booklet CD Label and back insert? Thanks.
  15. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Here is Sesame Country the CD version with a bonus track that the LP did not have. http://www.sendspace.com/file/7ddfoa Here a the 12 Track CD rip of A Christmas Together http://www.sendspace.com/file/j1rysb
  16. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have EVERY episode of Muppet Babies. I will PM you MEGA.co.nz links (Totally Safe) of them for anyone who whats to record all the songs as MP3 or WMA and send the MP3's to me. Thanks.
  17. SesameFever

    Fraggle Rock Read-Along Question

    Here is a link for the audiobooks Gobo And The Poison Cackler and Indide Fraggle Rock. Enjoy!!!! http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/OK3VIO0%2FmA74cIFeSl8%2FYtdmDYD0N9KZ
  18. SesameFever

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    Anybiody have the Totally Minnie soundtrack?
  19. SesameFever

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    I am looking for the album MMMBop by Hanson. NOT Middle Of Nowhere. This was a concert only release before Middle Of Nowhere came out. It had a red cover. Thanks.
  20. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Here is The Sesame Street Carry About Box Set. It contains all the scans of the books, picture sleeves, record labels and outer box. The books have great artwork in the same style of the gate fold book of the first Sesame Street LP. Also there are 2 songs not heard anywhere else but on this...
Top