Search results

  1. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Glad to do it.
  2. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    glad to do it!!!!!!
  3. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Here you go!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!: http://www.sendspace.com/file/joywy8
  4. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Here is Havin' Fun With Ernie and Bert on Sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/43zivc
  5. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Here is the album on Sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/43zivc
  6. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Thanks.
  7. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I was looking at the request list for Bear In The Big Blue House that somebody poosted. Is the "Imagine That" song the same one Ernie sang on Sesame Street "And I Tip My Hat Imagine That" Thanks.
  8. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Does anybody have any of the Big Bird StoryMagic cassettes? I have Day On The Farm Cupcake Caper Amazing Dream I Want To Go Home. I am looking for any others Please don't remove the Animation Track I have the Big Bird Still but ebay is expensive. I play them through a car cassette ataptor...
  9. SesameFever

    "A Special Sesame Street Christmas" coming to DVD and CD November 6

    I never used the word idiot on this forum but you are probably right about the script.
  10. SesameFever

    "A Special Sesame Street Christmas" coming to DVD and CD November 6

    I know. Thanks. Barney is fun and great music. I love Annie. I have since I was a kid. Have several versions of the Movie and Broadway soundtracks. Tomorrow is one great song in my opinion. I even did an Annie medley in a talent show.
  11. SesameFever

    "A Special Sesame Street Christmas" coming to DVD and CD November 6

    OFF TOPIC: Glad to see another Barney Fan. I love Barney.
  12. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Thanks.
  13. SesameFever

    "A Special Sesame Street Christmas" coming to DVD and CD November 6

    Exactly. They could have done some cleanup with the technolgy that is out today. Just a way to make more money.
  14. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    No immediately Just want the full sets Except one song Goodbye Goodbye from Manny's Carpet's Thanks.
  15. SesameFever

    "A Special Sesame Street Christmas" coming to DVD and CD November 6

    Amazon now has Samples of this soundtrack including a bonus song Imagination by Oscar and Michael Jackson. Enjoy!!!!! http://www.amazon.com/A-Special-Sesame-Street-Christmas/dp/B009SZ9EWS/ref=sr_shvl_album_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1350981604&sr=301-1 Please tell me your thoughts on this. To me it seems...
  16. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I want the whole set of MP3's. Do you have the first series MP3s as well? mine came out like crap.
  17. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    No probl em. Glad to help.
  18. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have every Fraggle Rock Song now. I recorded from my DVDs. What if I sent you sendspace links to your email will you still get banned? I can't give out my address to mail CD's My dad won't let me.
  19. SesameFever

    Wanted: Little Muppet Monsters Episodes

    Hi, Can anybody send me ALL of the known aired episodes of Little Muppet Monsters??? Thanks. Bob
Top