Search results

  1. SesameFever

    Fraggle Rock Read-Along Question

    I found this on YouTube It is an Audio book of The Tale Of Traveling Matt (AKA Traveling Matt's Adventures in Outer Space.) I checked Muppet Wiki and it has no mention of an Audio version of this book. How many books were in this Audio Series? Anymody have any MP3's or more information...
  2. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    This Album was one of the ones re-released as a Disgital Download. I used FreeCorder to record the tracks from MySpace Music. They sound really good In My Opinion. I'd Like To Tell You A Story http://www.sendspace.com/file/fk464n Snow http://www.sendspace.com/file/wuu3a4
  3. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    JUst send me the 3 versions please so I can figure out what I don't have. Thanks.
  4. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I sent you The Instrumental and and Original. I never had a remix.
  5. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    There is no song on that album called The Story Is Me but here is I'd like To Tell You A Story from that album. Bob http://www.sendspace.com/file/88c13g
  6. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Please send me the Remix. Thanks.
  7. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Somebody was looking For A Special Sesame Street Soundtrack Official CD Rip. Here you go: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ujmz88
  8. SesameFever

    Muppet Christmas MUP3's

    Here is snow for now I am ordering the Special Sesame Street Christmas Soundtrack soon. http://www.sendspace.com/file/jwxmro
  9. SesameFever

    Muppet Christmas MUP3's

    Can somebody send be the Bear In The Big Blue House Holiday Celebrations CD? Thanks.
  10. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    here they are. If I am missing any please let me know: http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/omyBC3Z0nnysDsTZ37Jpya8wc6hXI6Fdw3DSAu8SBSS88pl8m0VEDZnb0oEyUTfS Thanks.
  11. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Here are all 4 songs that you wanted. Enjoy!!!! http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/Zc0NzrJInnINxdMpHP0kb2EvTIGj%2Fyiu
  12. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Can somebody please send me the BEar In The Big Blue House Thanksgiving song? Thanks.
  13. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Can some one send me an MP3 of Kermit and Wayne Brady Doing Rapper's Delight???? Thanks.
  14. SesameFever

    Muppet Christmas MUP3's

    Glad to do it.
  15. SesameFever

    Muppet Christmas MUP3's

    Here is the iTunes album you wanted. Enjoy!!!! http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/ecfCfNzU2LbPqQVrNo%2FaGT3b9fYahmBkbTd7Gw3lLpv0JUp%2FGEDQpw2lEVs1XiNr6nkNEwe9MwfuTwIbr7RdVg
  16. SesameFever

    Muppet Christmas MUP3's

    They are in MP3 RAR is a compressed ZIPped format lke WinZip. Install this t extract it. http://file-extractor.com/landing/file-extractor-3.php?kw=Instantly%20Open%20Any%20Compressed%20File&gclid=CK3J3K-7s7MCFYqZ4AodsDUAQA If you still need help please let me know.
  17. SesameFever

    Muppet Christmas MUP3's

    Glad to help. By any Chance do you have last years REISSUED verion on A Greed and Red Christmas with the bonus track(s) you could send me? Thanks.
  18. SesameFever

    Muppet Christmas MUP3's

    Here is the link Enjoy!!!!!!!: http://www.sendspace.com/file/a1z0dr
  19. SesameFever

    Muppet Christmas MUP3's

    I know this album is everywhere. But I picked up a copy of John Denver and the Muppets A Christmas Together on an 8-Track Tape at a flea market. I transferred it to MP3 myself. So if anybody wants to hear this is 8-track quality who has never heard an 8-track before. Here is your chance. I...
Top