Search results

  1. SesameFever

    Fraggle Rock Read-Along Question

    I keep all my files. I still have the original/cassettets/records/8-Tracks/and CD's. Glad to help.
  2. SesameFever

    Fraggle Rock Read-Along Question

    Here it is. Enjoy!!!! http://www.sendspace.com/file/3emk7h
  3. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Glad to help.
  4. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Here is What I Have: Bohemhan Raposdy 2009 Telephone Rock Album Version A Song From Kermit Monster In The Mirror Celeberity Version http://www.sendspace.com/file/eoko2m Enjoy!!!!!
  5. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Can you plese send me the TV version of What makes music. I nver heard it. Thanks.
  6. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    email address
  7. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Glad to do it.
  8. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Glad to do it.
  9. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Here is A Friend Is A Friend: http://www.sendspace.com/file/o12fwh Enjoy!!!!!!!
  10. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Here it The Full I hope That Something Better Comes Along: http://www.sendspace.com/file/736wur Enjoy!!!!
  11. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/2gsl8u Here is ZZ Blues. Enjoy!!!!
  12. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Glad to help.
  13. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Here is the me I Wanna Be: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ekj2ek Enjoy!!!!!
  14. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Glad To Do It.
  15. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I think this is what you want: http://www.sendspace.com/file/kqn397 Enjoy!!!!
  16. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Glad to help!!!!
  17. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Here is Clink, Clank from a CD Rip of Sesame Street Plantium Too! Enjoy!!!! http://www.sendspace.com/file/sjnu3q
  18. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Here is a New Copy on amazon for $271.16 if you want it. http://www.amazon.com/Muppet-Hits-Take-2-Muppets/dp/B000008IQG/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1359322243&sr=1-1&keywords=Muppet Hits Take 2 I also found a CASSETTE copy on eaby for $7.99...
  19. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Here is Muppet Hits On The Internet Archive: http://archive.org/details/MuppetHitsTake2 Enjoy!!!!!
  20. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Here is the link to Mr. Bassman: http://www.sendspace.com/file/evksec Enjoy!!!!
Top