Search results

  1. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Those are all on youTube just rip the audio. It is the only way.
  2. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    It is exactly the same as the Cd I believe but I don't own it so I am no sure.
  3. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    The CD is different I have it too. THanks.
  4. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Glad to help. By any Chance do you have a rip of the Sesame Street 45 Counting to 10/TRansyvalina Polka or the Box Set Muppet Masqurade that you could upload? Thanks.
  5. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Here you Go: http://www.sendspace.com/file/dguaaz This is a CD rip. It was released on CD for a short time. Enjoy!!!!
  6. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Glad to save you time.
  7. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Honestly I did not. I had 2 or 3 the rest I ripped from YouTube. Thanks for asking for them. It gave me new music to add to my collection.
  8. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I just sent them ALL to your email Enjoy!!! please tell me if they are ok.
  9. SesameFever

    Pre-Order Sesame Street Old School Volume 3 (1979-1984) coming to DVD 11/6

    Comments about Sesame Street Old School 3 One It seems pointless to me to only release one episode of a 5 part series (Echo Rock) make a set for all 5 episodes?????? Also what year did the Adults see Snuffy for the first time? I want that on DVD. Any idea if any of these episodes have...
  10. SesameFever

    Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

    I understand now. Thanks for all your help. That is a great idea. Keep it going.
  11. SesameFever

    Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

    I love Muppet Central Radio. I just heard "The Clown In Me" from Mr. Rogers. I love Mr. Rogers but why did you add him to Muppet Central Radio? He is not a Muppet. Thanks. No big deal I enjoyed hearing it but just don't understand how it fits with the theme of the station.
  12. SesameFever

    Fraggle Rock The Animated Series question

    Thanks but I was looking for the clips that were actually part of the show.
  13. SesameFever

    Fraggle Rock The Animated Series question

    Does anybody have any of the original TV airings of Fraggle Rock with the Live-action Uncle Traveling Matt beginings and endings? I want to see these again and am mad that they are cut from the DVD. Thanks. Bob
Top