Search results

  1. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    sunny, cloudless... perfect day for moving!
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Springsteen - "It's Hard to Be a Saint in the City"
  3. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    nice day.. it was a good ice cream day around 70 all day, but I couldn't find anyone to get ice cream with
  4. anytimepally

    What was the last DVD you bought and why?

    Cool Hand Luke.. because I have trouble not buying Paul Newman movies, salad dressings, cookies, popcorn, etc. whenever I see them :)
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Les Brown & His Orchestra ft. Betty Bonney - "Joltin' Joe DiMaggio"
  6. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Steve Earle - "Way Down in a Hole"
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Muppets - "For The Birds"
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Rowlf - "Cottleston Pie"
  9. anytimepally

    Six Degrees of Kermit T. Frog

    George Stephenopolous was once a guest The Daily Show with Jon Stewart with Jon Stewart Kermit the Frog was also once a guest on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart with Jon Stewart next: Paul Henreid
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Muppet Show Theme
  11. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    perfect.
  12. anytimepally

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Congrats on 17,000 Will
  13. anytimepally

    Pre-Order The Christmas Toy DVD

    There's still Mr. Willowby's Christmas Tree and The Great Santa Claus Switch .. though I think the Ed Sullivan people own The Great Santa Claus Switch
  14. anytimepally

    Which "Gordon" is the best one?

    I grew up with Roscoe Orman, so I'm biased, but it's Roscoe Orman :coy:
  15. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    nice, cool
  16. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Muppets - "The Magic Store"
Top