Search results

  1. M

    What's your favorite Sesame 1-2-3's?

    favorites my favorites include: count it higher pinball number count harvey kneeslapper holds up a cookie and offers "One" the alligator king the ten commandments of health i just adore four the baker films (although i have only seen the ones for 3 and 10, and I...
  2. M

    Sesame Street character decisions

    my list back on the old muppet central forum, when the muppets action figure line was announced, Ken Lilly gave a list of what he considered the big guns, secondary characters and fan favorites out of The Muppet Show characters. of course, that was before palisades got the rights to produce...
  3. M

    The 80's

    1980s The 1980s were cool! that was a decade of nintendo. when pac-man and super mario bros. were invented. it was also the decade that VCRs became popular. it was also the decade of many great tv shows and movies. besides henson series and movies, there was back to the future, ferris beullers...
  4. M

    Sesame Street character decisions

    big guns/ secondary/ fan fave Here is how I would rank them, but instead of using numbers, I will list them as Big Guns (1), secondary (2-3), and fan favorites (4-more). anybody I don't mention would be a fan favorite. big guns: big bird, elmo, oscar, ernie, bert, cookie monster, grover...
  5. M

    Beau is fat!

    the fact that beauregard is so fat is the main reason why he was moved from series 6 to series 7 when patrol bear fozzie was added to series 6.
  6. M

    Fat Blue and Sam the Soundman

    He was also called "Chris" in the video "Count it Higher: great Music Videos From Sesame Street", and in the track listings for the original release of the album "Born To Add", while the re-release calls him "Chrissy". he was also called "Little Chrissy" at the beginning of the songs "Rock...
  7. M

    Classic Songs

    yeah, I like Do De Rubber Duck. anyway, was your comment directed at what I was talking about, or at some other comment? If it was directed at me, then one of the videos i mentioned, Sesame treet's 25th Birthday: a Musical celebration, does include Do De Rubber Duck, but I didn't mention...
  8. M

    Tony Randalls cold opening

    was that one of the few (if not only) tim that Pops didn't ask "who are you?" at the beginning of the show?
  9. M

    Emmet Otter Special Edition coming to DVD

    I don't know either, but think for a moment. Disney got The jim Henson Companys ownership of the Muppets, not the entire company. If Disney were to get the rights to certain productions just becasue a character that is considered a Muppet made a significant cameo in it, or just because the word...
  10. M

    Appearances by food

    does anybody think it is weird that they reused the food puppet for fraggle Rock, but all other puppets on the show were newly built? were there any other characters on fraggle rock who were already in existence prior to fraggle rock? with all of the new puppets on that show, i wonder why...
  11. M

    your favorite Sesame Street alphabet video

    No offense, but i was talking about alphabet videos, not sketches. There was a video called the alphabet game that was released in 1987. The sketch you mentioned wasn't included on that video, nor was it on any of the other alphabet videos. the Alphabet game took place at a game show called...
  12. M

    Tony Randalls cold opening

    So, in other words, are you saying that at the beginning of the show, Tony Randall didn't really want to do the show, then when he saw everybody cheering he changed his mind?
  13. M

    Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    do you remember if jerry juh was a puppeteer in the final scene? after all, when he started working for Jim henson, he was hired as both a writer and a performer, but once farnk Oz joined, he performed less, and within a few years he worked exclusively as a writer. I think there is an interview...
  14. M

    Hit should release bonus henson shows

    The fraggle rock DVDs include bonus episodes of The Animated Fraggle Rock, as well as an episode of Pingu. I have also seen some Hit DVd releases of various shows pakcaged into one DVD. so I was thinking, why doens't Hit release some of Hensons less popular shows as bonus features on it's DVd...
  15. M

    A guide to errors in Sesame Street Unpaved

    More errors/ obmissions another error in the book: it says that matt Robinson played gordon from 1969 untill 1971, and hal Miller played Gordon from 1971 untill 1973. Actually, matt robinson played gordon untill 1972, and Hal Miller played Gordon untill 1974. Also, while there were sections...
  16. M

    Who owns the rights to what?

    Dog City i just started to wonder something. henson still owns the Dog City episode of the Jim Henson Hour, even though Rowlf was in it. if it weren't for the fact that Dog City became a series a few years later, do you people think that Disney would have owned the Dog City special?
  17. M

    your favorite Sesame Street counting video

    Learning About Numbers Since only one person has responded, I figured that I would share my thoughts on learning about Numbers. This video has many classic segments, and a funny plot involving Big Bird as the host of a Numbers Show, with the count as the announcer. This has many classic...
  18. M

    your favorite Sesame Street alphabet video

    Learning About Letters Hmm, I am surprised that nobody responded, so I am going to talk about why I think Learning About Letters is the best of these. Learnign About Letters hardly has any outdated material in it (although I don't mind outdated Sesame Street material). With the exceptions...
  19. M

    Your Favorite Guy Smiley Moments...

    I like beat The Time with Cookie Monster, and his random appearances in the song "They can't Take That Away from me".
  20. M

    Appearances by food

    that's him! I never noticed that he was in Let The Water Run. thanks for the info. :cool:
Top