Search results

  1. M

    Flaw on New Henson Book???

    I beleive that picture is an altered image. it was altered for the upcoming booklet that has the muppet stamps. It is possible that the original image could be used again someday (perhaps in a book about sesame street or jim henson).
  2. M

    NFFC Big plans announced for the Muppet gang

    I hope that the roast includes some clips from past productions, and it would be great if Disney wanted to get permission from the jim henson company and sesame workshop to include footage from Sam And friends, Sesame Street, and maybe even Emmit Otters Jug-Band Christmas. It would be great...
  3. M

    How to get to Sesame Street and other information!

    how did you meet him? were you one of the many real kids who appeared on the show? anyway, i would like to know if any of the following episodes aired on Noggin: the first season episode where big bird wants to go to day care (mentioned in the wisdom of big bird). the episode where big...
  4. M

    Favorite Oscar the Grouch Moments

    According to both Sesame Street Unpaved and the Sesame Street 35th Anniversary trivia game, the birdkateers were started because oscar wouldn't let big bird join the grouchkateers, so grouchkateers came first. I wonder if both clubs were introduced in the same episode, or if the grouckateers...
  5. M

    Appearances by Lobbock Lou and his Jughuggers

    he wore regular sunglasses. His actual eyes can be seen in John Denver and the Muppets: Rocky Mountain Holiday. His name is Zeke. if you, or any others, are wondering the names of the other jugband members... Lobbock Lou is the guy with the shaggy black beard who played mouth harp...
  6. M

    Signature Muppet songs

    Either way, "It's Not easy being Green" is Kermits signature song from Sesame Street. :)
  7. M

    Crossover characters from other programmes

    In my opinion, a crossover appearance would be a special appearance by a fictional character on a program who is not a regular on that show, so I don't think musical performers would count, since they are real people. of course, by that logic, Mr. Rogers shouldn't count.
  8. M

    Happy Birthday Dave Goelz.

    happy birthday dave goelz. I like most of your characters. I have trouble picking a favorite between Gonzo, Bunsen, Digit, Beauregard, Zoot, Boober Fraggle and Bill The Bubble Guy.
  9. M

    Sesame Street Live Album

    I heard the audio recording of "I've Got Two", and I think that Matt Robinson sounded similar to Roscoe orman. were these actors hired based on how similar their voices were? :D Oddly enough, in that song, Susan sounded different. It sounds like Bobs voice never changed.
  10. M

    Sesame Street Live Album

    it is also strange that oscar isn't there. in his autobiography, caroll spinney said that they coudn't have oscar in their live shows for a long time because they couldn't think of a way to get oscar on stage. this is why bruno was created. however, it must have been easy for other puppets to...
  11. M

    Appearances by Lobbock Lou and his Jughuggers

    yeah, I meant to say that she was somewhere in the kenny rogers episode, not the arlo gutherie episode, although I wouldn't be surprised if she was in both episodes.
  12. M

    least favorite things about the best DVDs

    One thing I dislike is that the title logo is changed so that it no longer says "starring Jim Hensons Muppets", but I guess they had to do that (if Hit won't make a deal to include kermit in Emmit Otters Jug-Band Christmas and The Christmas Toy, then why would they make a deal to keep the muppet...
  13. M

    NFFC Big plans announced for the Muppet gang

    out of what was announced, i am most excited about the christmas special. the 50th anniversary special sounds promising, as long as there are a lot of muppets in it. I have mixed feelings about the reality series. It will probably be the first reality show that I choose to watch. However, I...
  14. M

    questions about Of muppets And men

    I have some questions about the book "of muppets and men". First, does this book give any information about John Lovelady and/ or Eren Ozkar? what about peter friedmen? (i do know that the book includes a picture of john lovelady performing fozzies right hand) does this book include a...
  15. M

    Was Eren Ozker hired for TMS?

    Does anybody know if Eren Ozker was hired especially to perform on The Muppet Show, or did she perform before the muppet show began? After all, she didn't perform in either of the pilots, I didn't see her name in the credits of any pre-the muppet show specials, and she wasn't on saturday...
  16. M

    Signature Muppet songs

    full body muppets yeah, I thought that full-body characters were considered muppets as well. although not puppets (or at least not puppet size), Big Bird, Mr. Snuffleupagus, Bruno, Sam The Robot, Barkly, Alice, and the elephant are all muppets.
  17. M

    your favorite Sesame Street alphabet video

    if it includes celebrities in alphabet-related segments, then it would be a no-brainer to include the version of the alphabet song with many celebraties, and I hope it inlcudes "U get a hold of me" and Norah Jonses' "don't know why Y didn't show". If it is a new video, it is weird that there...
  18. M

    Appearances by Lobbock Lou and his Jughuggers

    I mentioned that appearance. anyway, anybody who has answers are welcome to help. I mentioned a few appearances by them as a group but didn't list individually because i hadn't seen them (I haven't seen "a horse named bill" or the Johnny Cash episode, so I am not sure if anybody is missing...
  19. M

    least favorite things about the best DVDs

    what are your least favorite things about the best DVDs that are availible? here are some of my least favorites: Rocky & Bullwinkle season sets: for both, I wish that the original title would be shown. for the first season, i wish that the first season opening and closing were included...
  20. M

    Favorite Telly moments?

    I like he sketch where telly gives a demonstration on eating cookies fast and slow. cookie monster enters, and after telly demonstrates slow, cookie monster tries to eat slow, but ends up eating fast. I also like his scenes in Learning About letters.
Top