Search results

  1. M

    did sully have a regular replacement performer?

    does anybody know if sully had a regular performer after richard hunt died, or if he was normally just performed by whoever was availible to perform him? I know that he made a few appearances since richard hunts death. there was an episode from 1994 where biff and sully appear at the park in a...
  2. M

    last season episode descriptions

    most of the last season episodes were not shown on Nickelodeon (and probably not the oddyssey channel). does anybody know why? I do know that some last season episodes were released on video (like the transcottenal whoo-whoo, nice to have gnome you, get me to the pearch on time, and eight flags...
  3. M

    Your Favorite Storyteller Episodes

    what are your favorite episodes of the storyteller? my favorites are the soldier and death, the heartless giant and the true bride.
  4. M

    "Next time on Sesame Street..."

    I remember seeing this as early as 1994, and as late as 1998.
  5. M

    Big Bird and the Mysterious Neck Tie

    here are some other times when big bird appeared on-location without wearing a tie: various sesame street openings the song "hand talk" sesame street home video visits the hospital sesame street home video visits the firehouse sesame streets 25th birthday: a musical celebration...
  6. M

    George (from Two G Sounds)

    No, they don't need to, but they do make remakes anyway. :boo: :sleep:
  7. M

    Minor Muppetz' 100th post

    well, now this is my 150th post. i am sorry, i'll just go and read other posts. :zany:
  8. M

    Stars and Street Forever

    did sully appear at the very beginning of the special? what were the other clip montages about?
  9. M

    How did Caroll Spinney see inside Bruno?

    thanks for remembering his first appearance. I was planning on starting a thread asking about whether bruno was properly introduced, or if he just suddenly appeared, but it looks like you answered without being asked.
  10. M

    George (from Two G Sounds)

    I have heard a sesame street song called "two g sounds". this song featured a character, performed by jerry nelson, named George. when I first heard of this song, I figured that George was a monster, since he sang with Grover, but then his voice sounded a bit soft. so I am wondering: was George...
  11. M

    Where are Sam and Lips in Caper?

    yeah, I agree. what's up with the lack of lips? it seems like even when he was used alot he wasn't used much. he hardly appears in any books or illustrations.
  12. M

    Your dream Christmas Toy line

    let's say that palisades got the rights to make figures from the christmas toy, or the secret life of toys, or both. what would you want? I have only seen the christmas toy, so I would make it a christmas toy collection, with two series worth of figures (one per year). series 1: rugby...
Top