Search results

  1. M

    your favorite Sesame Street counting video

    The only cartoons on The great Numbers game that i would consider classic are the one where the kids count one duck, the two toucans two-step, the alligator king, the king of 8 and pinball number count #12, and with the possible exception of the one duck cartoon, all of those have been released...
  2. M

    who is this purple muppet?

    I don't remember spotted dick being referred to by name in the muppets wizard of oz, but spotted dick is not who I am talking about. the muppet I am referring to is a humanoid man who is purple, has blonde (or is it orange?) hair, and I think some teeth sticking out. I am not sure if he ever...
  3. M

    your favorite Sesame Street counting video

    what is your favorite sesame street video that focuses on numbers? the ones released are(in chronological order): Learning About Numbers learning to add and subtract 123 count with me the great numbers game I have seen all of them except for 123 count with me. my prefference...
  4. M

    your favorite Sesame Street alphabet video

    what is your favorite Sesame Street video that focuses on letter-themed sketches? here is a list of all videos focusing on letters or the alphabet: Learning About Letters The Alphabet Game Do The Alphabet The Alphabet Jungle Game I haven't seen the alphabet jungle game, but I...
  5. M

    The Muppets "Jump The Shark"

    I like the Jump The Shark website, and I read it alot. In one of the comments for The Muppet Show, it says that the muppet show jumped the shark when "they added that conductor guy to the band". I am assuming that they were talking about Nigel, although he was always conducting the...
  6. M

    your favorite sesame street anniversary special

    what is your favorite sesame street anniversary special? these are the specials that I now of: Sesame Street: 20 and still counting Sesame street's 25th birthday: a musical celebration (made for video, but also broadcast on television under the title Sesame Street jam: a musical...
  7. M

    Kermitage V Henson Database!

    kermitage I like the character guide in kermitage better, even though it is limited to just the muppet show. I hope that some day (really soon) they add another character guide, either for little muppet monsters, the jim henson hour, or muppets tonight!
  8. M

    your dream mario bros. action figue line

    as far as i know, princess peach toadstool and princess daisy are two different characters. I am not sure if peach ever became daisy in any way (such as in a disguise).
  9. M

    who is this purple muppet?

    I think that's the one. I don't know what a pinnicle is, and it has been awhile since I last watched Muppet treasure island, so i can't remember that line. He was performed by jerry nelson. I think he had a line in the cabin fever song that went "no if's, and's or but's".
  10. M

    a guide to errors in Jim Henson: The Works

    as most of us know, the book Jim Henson: The Works has a lot of errors, so I thought it might be fun to start a thread pointing out the errors. here are some of them. In the sesame street chapter, there is a brief section that mentions that martin p. robinson took over the role of mr...
  11. M

    who is this purple muppet?

    dos anybody know the name of the purple guy with a tall head who appeared in muppet treasure island and the muppets wizard of oz? does he even have a name?
  12. M

    who should have been a flying monkey?

    are there any characters who you think should have been flying monkeys in the muppet wizard of oz? here is who i think would have worked: boppity gloat gorgon heap beautiful day monster mo the frackle dark green hunchback frackle green hunchback frackle pink frackle lew...
  13. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppets' Wizard of Oz

    my review well, I guess it's about time for me to write a review. I liked The Muppets Wizard Of Oz. It wasn't the best muppet movie, but it was better than Muppets From Space. there are a lot of things that I liked as well as a lot of things I didn't like. of the things i liked: *this...
  14. M

    your dream mario bros. action figue line

    yeah, I really like Mario. not as muhc as the muppets, but I am almost as knowledged on super mario bros. mario has a lot of cool bad guys, most of the characters are visually appealing, and mario is still popular with kids, so there should be a collectible super mario bros. action figure line...
  15. M

    Muppets Season 1 releases Aug 9, 2005

    disney has apparantly tried to get legal clearances for the use of music and sesame street characters, possibly in order for the show to be as uncut as possible. if disney wants it to be as uncut as possible, then why wouldn't they include the original openings?
  16. M

    What's your favorite board?

    this is the first time that i posted in the feedback section, so obviously feedback is not my favorite :eek: anyway, here are my top four: 1. classic muppets ;) 2. classic sesame street 3. henson people 4. muppet merchandise
  17. M

    did sully have a regular replacement performer?

    but sully did appear after richard hunt died. I just listed all of his appearances that I knew of that were made after richard hunt died.
  18. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 36

    I think just in archival stuff. It is probably more expensive for Sesame Workshop to use Kermit in a new appearance.
  19. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 36

    that is sad that Sesame Workshop is focusing on new material, since there are a lot of classic sesame street sketches I haven't seen, and there are many characters whose skits haven't been used much in a long time. characters like biff, sully, sherlock hemlock, simon soundman, forgetful jones...
  20. M

    last season episode descriptions

    I already have Transcontinental Choo-Choo on the video Explore With Us, so I already know the plot of that one, but if anybody else wants to know the plot involves statler and waldorf building a toy trainset at the nursery, and they get in teams, but for some reason (i forget why, but I think he...
Top