Search results

  1. M

    Traveling Matt in "The Muppets Take Manhatten"

    maybe he didn't know what he was doing. he could have thought he was doing something else.
  2. M

    Signature Muppet songs

    uh, aren't the muppets and non-human characters the same thing? anyway, here are some more signature songs i can think of: grover: either "proud of me" or "Monster in the mirror". I would say that monster in the mirror is more popular, but that was made 21 years after the shows premier...
  3. M

    did betsy baytos actually perform?

    I figured she was a dancer, but that still doesn't explain why she was credited as a muppet performer (as opposed to "dancer") in so many episodes that didn't feature full-body dancing muppets.
  4. M

    Appearances by Lobbock Lou and his Jughuggers

    I thought it would be great to make a listing of all appearances by lobbock Lou And His Jughuggers, starting with what appearances I know of. first, here are a[[earances by lobbock lou and his jughuggers as a group: steve martin: they appear in steve martins closing number. bernedette...
  5. M

    why were there three gordons?

    I wasn't trying to be overly dramatic. It is just that whenever I wonder soemthing, or ask a question, I tend to speculate while I am asking the questions. It is weird, though. I never thought that anybody would think I was dramatic, much less overly dramatic.
  6. M

    did betsy baytos actually perform?

    Does anybody know whether Betsy Baytos was an actual performer, or if she only danced and did voice-overs? I know that she performed Betsy Bird in the James Coburn episode of The Muppet Show, but I heard that she only did the dancing and voice, and in close-up shots Jim Henson performed the...
  7. M

    NFFC Big plans announced for the Muppet gang

    I am glad that there are finally going to be some new muppet specials. there have hardly been any new muppet specials since jim henson died (not counting mr. willobys christmas tree, sesame street specials, or jim henson documentaries). It has been said that Disney plans on releasing a...
  8. M

    why were there three gordons?

    speaking of matt robinson producing the cosby Show, i have read that he appeared on-screen in the episode "Cliffs Nightmare", which featured the muppets. He was in the scene where the youngest daugther talked about penicilian and cureing runny noses by blowing it. I am not sure if he had any...
  9. M

    Bear on Patrol

    I know that the one where fozzie got assaulted was included in the Muppet Revue, but were any other bear On patrol segments included in any of the compilation videos from the 1980s? i wouldn't be surprised if Muppet treasures or Fozzies Muppet Scrapbook included some. Muppet Moments didn't have any.
  10. M

    Emmet Otter Special Edition coming to DVD

    I think jim Henson wanted kermit to be a part of every special he worked on, or maybe he wanted kermti to narrarate the specials that didn't feature regular characters. after all, kermit narrarated tales of the tinkerdee, the frog prince (i would consider him to be the narrarator, since he...
  11. M

    why were there three gordons?

    sorry. I haven't really seen much of them, so i am not too sure of how their acting was. i meant did somebody working on the show think they were terrible. All I have to witness their acting are a few clips from the first episode, the song I've Got Two, and a brief clip of hal millers gordon...
  12. M

    why were there three gordons?

    does anybody know why Matt Robinson and Hal Miller both stopped playing gordon? did they get fired (althoguh i don't think this is the case with matt robinson, since he continued to voice rosevelt franklin) or did they quit? did they not like acting (I know that matt robinson has produced a lot...
  13. M

    How to get to Sesame Street and other information!

    I think that might be wrong. I know that proffessor hastings was on the show in the first season (although 1970 was part of that season), and the album Sing the Alphabet has a song with proffessor Hasting, The U Lecture, which has a 1975 copyright date. also, I thought that Rosevelt fraklin...
  14. M

    Crossover characters from other programmes

    more here are some more: C-3PO and R2D2 (from the star Wars movies) The Pink Panther Ed Grimley (from SCTV and Saturday Night Live) Rowlf (technically, he is a crossover character) Arnold (from Hey, Arnold, although his appearance was made before the hey, Arnold series began) Lamb...
  15. M

    What episodes have been on video?

    I would like to make a list of all episodes of muppet babies that have been released on video. hre is what i know of: episodes released by McDonalds (well, i think mcdonalds distributed them, but I am not sure if that was the company): The daily Muppet The great Muppet babies...
  16. M

    what has Brian Meehle written?

    In the book Sesame street Unpaved, it says that the reason Brian Meehle stopped performing was so that he could become a writer. However, i was reading information on him at the internet movie database and there are no writer credits for him. did he become a book writer, or is/ was he a sceen...
  17. M

    Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    I am not going to attend the event, but you said for anybody who sees you to ay hi. I don't think you have even told us who you are, so people could see you without knowing.
  18. M

    Favorite recurring TMS sketches

    my favorites are muppet labs, muppet sports and bear on patrol. by the way, you forgot muppet news, the talk spot, the conversation panel, and wayne and wanda.
  19. M

    Linda Ronstadt Box-set - Kermit the frog duet

    kermit unpigged actually, "all I have to do is dream" is from the album Kermit Unpigged. that song wasn't sung on The Muppet Show.
  20. M

    your favorite Sesame Street alphabet video

    all-star alphabet does anybody know whether the upcoming DVD release All-Star Alphabet is supposed to be The Alphabet Game with a different title (bedtime stories and songs was re-released under the title Sleepytime Songs and Stories), or an all-new release?
Top