Search results

  1. M

    DVD set idea: Sesame Street Golden Collection

    Vol. 3, Disc 2 Here is disc 2. inserts What Is friend? any billy jo jive skit any buddy and jim skit any wanda the word fairy skit On vacation with Guy Smiley we're real cowboys Sesame Street News: Man in the Snow ernie and bert build a snowman shapes in my room any...
  2. M

    DVD set idea: Sesame Street Golden Collection

    Vol. 3, disc 1 For the heck of it, I am going to list what contents I would want for a volume 3. Here is disc 1. Inserts Heavy And Light Kermit and grover demonstrate heavy and light any noodles and ned skit any Billy Jo Jive skit splish splash Bert teaches bernice how to play...
  3. M

    if they were around at the same time

    Sully and Dr. Nobel Price were both on the show at the same time, so they could have "interracted" together. I don't know what season Dr. Nobel Price first appeared in, but I do know that Sully first appeared in the fourth season, and the last time Sully made a new appearance was in the...
  4. M

    if they were around at the same time

    Over the years, there have been many muppets who have come and gone. Are there any characters who you think would have worked well together if they were both regularly used at the same time? heres who I think could have been used together: *Dr. Nobel Price and Sam The Robot (oddly...
  5. M

    All-Star Alphabet is availible now!

    a pro One good thing about this DVD is that, as far as I know, none of the segments incldued were ever included on any other Sesame Street video or DVD release. I could be wrong, but I don't think so. Let's hope that future Sesame Street DVDs include bonus sketches. What's The name Of That...
  6. M

    If palisades made Dinosaurs figures

    Out of curiosity, did you know that there have been Dinosaurs toys made in the past? A collection of six figures (baby, earl, fran, robbie, charlene, and mr. richfield) were released in 1992. These were more like PVCs with waiste articulation and accessories, but they were amazingly detailed...
  7. M

    DVD set idea: Sesame Street Golden Collection

    unrealistic features There are some features that I thought of that would probably be more unrealistic than what I have listed. basically, this idea is for clips from various guest appearances by Sesame Street characters: clips from The Flip Wilson Show (Big Bird and oscar both appeared in the...
  8. M

    A 6th Fraggle

    I think that Richard Hunt should have had a main Fraggle of his own.
  9. M

    muppetshow season 2

    It would be great if Disney would release some kind of Muppet DVD between the release of the movies and season 2. I am sure that Disney probably plans on releasing the christmas special and roast, and I'd be surprised if all six episodes of Americas Next Muppet didn't get a DVD release soon...
  10. M

    If palisades made Dinosaurs figures

    If palisades decided to release a collection of Dinosaurs figures, what would you want? Here is my list. Series 1: Baby Sinclair with high chair, baby bottl, and frying pan Fran Sinclair with stew pot, lid, cook book, and rolling pin Spike with lockers Monica (either with an...
  11. M

    Your favorite characters from Dinosaurs

    who are your favorite characters from Dinosaurs? My favorites are Baby, Robbie, B.P. Richafield, and Grandma Ethyl.
  12. M

    Looking for info on 70's Cookie Monster vinyl/LP

    Do either of those albums list who performed the voice of the fairy at the end of the magic cookie?
  13. M

    what celebrities should appear this season?

    What celebrities who have never been on Sesame Street do you think should appear on the show in season 37? Here are some that I would like to see: Weird Al Yankovic (why hasn't he been on here yet?) Ashton Kutcher Kelley Clarkson Hulk Hogan (he can teach kids the importance of...
  14. M

    DVD set idea: Sesame Street Golden Collection

    volume 2, disc 4 and finally, here is disc 4. segments: The Ballad of Casey McPhee We All Sing With The Same Voice Sesame Street News: the elves and the shoemaker Ellen Degeneres talks to Elmo about headphones Put Down The Duckie (edited version that previosu skit lead into)...
  15. M

    DVD set idea: Sesame Street Golden Collection

    volume 2, disc 3 here is my idea for disc 3 of volume 2. segments: Wheels on my Feet any Sneak Peek Previews segment Monsterpiece Theatre: Waiting For Elmo The World Wide World of the World Ernie attempts to buy a vaccume from Herbert Birdsfoot number of the day: 19 any four...
  16. M

    DVD set idea: Sesame Street Golden Collection

    volume 2, disc 2 Here is my idea for disc 2 of volume 2. segments: One And One make two Two Princes The Monsters Three Wishes The Anything in the World Prize game Sesame Street News: Pinnocchio Super Grover: Saving Energy A Loaf of Bread, a Quart of Milk, and a Stick of Butter...
  17. M

    DVD set idea: Sesame Street Golden Collection

    volume 2, disc 1 Here is my idea for disc 2 of a possible volume 2. Segments: Monster In The Mirror (celebrity version) any Larry and Phyllys segment A Song From Kermit Theres a Bird on Me Everythings Coming Up Noses Arnold Rides a Chair Heavy And Light Monsterpiece Theatre...
  18. M

    All-Star Alphabet is availible now!

    Thinking about this video kind of reminds me of two Sesame Street albums that I read about that hardly qualify as Sesame Street albums. One of these was In harmony, which I read a review of at either www.epinions.com or www.amazon.com. From what I read, this song mainly has songs sung by...
  19. M

    Looking for info on 70's Cookie Monster vinyl/LP

    the magic cookie I am not sure if this is what you are talking about or not, but on the album Cookie Monster and Grover: True Blue, there is a track called The Magic Cookie, read by Herbert Birdsfoot, in which Cookie Monster goes searching for a fairy to give him magical joy and happiness. He...
  20. M

    Heres something Disney should release

    I have an idea for a Muppet DVD release. Disney should release a DVD collection of the Muppets best appearances on Good Morning America. After all, I think Disney owns Good Morning America, so there shouldn't be any problems with this. In december 2004, here was a show that celebrated Muppet...
Top