Search results

  1. M

    All-Star Alphabet is availible now!

    Yeah, this video isn't really bad, but the plot could have been better. The plot could have been used for any kind of production, not just Sesame Street. If you are only planning on buying this for classic segments, buy the DVD, as the classic segments are only there as special features. Most of...
  2. M

    Fan-Fic: Grover On Vacation

    I guess I wasn't really thinking when I wrote the phone conversation. The line about people missing Big Bird more randomly popped in my head as I was writing and I decided to use it without thinking. Maybe the line would be more appropiate if it was said by Oscar. Of course, in Follow That Bird...
  3. M

    All-Star Alphabet is availible now!

    The new Sesame Street DVD, All-Star Alphabet, was released today. I bought me a copy. Here is my review. The plot takes place at the mall, on a show called All-Star Alphabet. It is hosted by the letters A and Z, who are actually humans in costumes (A is played by Nicole Sullivan and the Z is...
  4. M

    Traveling Matt segments

    I have read that the Traveling matt sequences on Fraggle Rock were different countries. Does anybody know why they were different? I could see why the Doc and Sprocket scenes would be different (so that the actor playing doc wouldn't have to have his voice dubbed), but none of the humans in the...
  5. M

    Fan-Fic: Grover On Vacation

    here is chapter 4. Grovers flight took a few hours. Then he finally made it to Florida. He went to get his luggage, but noticed that it was bigger than usual. "Oh...", moaned grover, "I do not remember my luggage being this big", Grover said as he fell down the stairs, right into a baker...
  6. M

    Left out of the goodnights...

    It's been a long time since I've seen that episode, but I don't remember Zeke being in this episode. Where was he? If he was in a scene that was cut from the Nickleodeon broadcast then it would make sense that I wouldn't remember him being there and having a big enough part for him to be needed...
  7. M

    Zing Into Spring

    So, your saying that they both came with the exact same cassete, with the exact same contents? I wonder why. If somebody had bought both of them, I'm sure that they might have felt ripped off over having two copies of the same cassette tape. Perhaps it would have been better to change some of...
  8. M

    Fan-Fic: Grover On Vacation

    I noticed that in Follow That Bird, the last scene where their plane is seen is after they finish their song. Then it is never seen again. When everybody meets, Ernie and bert are in Oscars car, and I don't recall their plane being seen at the gas station, and I don't think it is seen at the...
  9. M

    Last movie you watched

    The last movie I watched was The 40-Year-Old Virgin, which I saw last night.
Top