Search results

  1. M

    Fan-Fic: Grover On Vacation

    so.... Has anybody read every chapter?
  2. M

    SNL DVD: Gorch resurrected?

    an idea I wonder if it would be possible to have boxed sets of complete episodes but not really season sets. Maybe four-disc sets with two episodes each and maybe some features. here are some ideas: The first five seasons vol. 1: disc 1: George Carlin and Candace Bergan (first...
  3. M

    SNL DVD: Gorch resurrected?

    As far as I know, this is a DVD release of a television special about the first five years of SNL, not complete episodes from each season, so even if the muppet sketches were included, it wouldn't be every sketch. :(
  4. M

    NYPD Green

    In the Tony Bennett episode of Muppets Tonight, there was a sketch called NYPD Green, featuring Kermit The Frog and Gil (from The Muppets Take Manhattan). Gil was originally performed by Steve Whitmire, but since Steve was performing Kermit in that sketch, somebody else performed Gil, and Steve...
  5. M

    Who performed these characters?

    When I first read this, I thought you were saying that David Rudman dubbed the moms voice in Herrys Family Song, but then I remembered that there was a scene with her in the linking footage of the video, and recalled her sounding different, although I thought that Richard Hunt performed her in...
  6. M

    Fan-Fic: Grover On Vacation

    things I thought about Well, now that this story is over, I thoguht that I would talk about some things that I had planned but didn't include in this story. In the first chapter, when Grover went to fat Blues house at the middle of the night, I had thought about including a different...
  7. M

    DVD set idea: Sesame Street Golden Collection

    I am not sure whether Sesame Workshop is allowed to have outsiders pitch ideas. I wouldn't mind if somebody at Sesame Workshop saw this and usedthe idea without my permission, because then it would get made, but I am not sure if Sesame Workshop would consider this unless I got an ageant or was...
  8. M

    Fan-Fic: Grover On Vacation

    Chapter 12. Everyone was losing hope in the cave. But they were also curious about the various things that have happened thanks to Mumfords magic. "where do you suppose the peanut butter sandwhiches and the music came from?", asked the old man. "well, whatever it is, it didn't come...
  9. M

    Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Season 1

    my reviews I bought the set on the day that it came out on. I haven't watched everything yet. Here are my reviews of the episodes I watched so far. Beginnings: a good introduction to a good series. It's too bad that Junior Gorg only makes a cameo appearance and that the other gorgs don't...
  10. M

    Herry Monster

    It's included on the video Monster Hits.
  11. M

    When certain characters left the show...

    When Olivia left, they should have said that she was moving away because of a photography job offer. When Mr. handford left, they should have showed him selling Hoopers Store to Alan. When Savion left, they could have said that he was going away to college (and the same could have been said...
  12. M

    All-Star Alphabet is availible now!

    Here are some other segments that were included: Jumpin' J a group of black girls clap and say K words a cartoon with a guy talking about the letter L (yeah, I know, not a very good description) kids posing to form the letter N an O skit I can't describe well (it looks like a guy is...
  13. M

    Did Richard Hunt sing in capital I?

    I was just watching Capital I on the All-Star Alphabet DVD and I noticed that one of the voices sounded a little bit like a Richard Hunt voice. Did Richard sing in this song?
  14. M

    All-Star Alphabet is availible now!

    some segments I was just rewatching some of this video, not all of it, skipping past some, and I can tell you some more of the skits on there. I still am not sure how to describe the E, G or V skits, and there are some that I skipped past (the chapters for segments only go for all the letters...
  15. M

    Fan-Fic: Grover On Vacation

    Don't worry. I plan on getting them out in one or two chapters. It's not long now.
  16. M

    Fan-Fic: Grover On Vacation

    chapter 11. The bus took everybody got to the site of the cave. However, they were cut off by a police officer. "I'm sorry", said the police officer, "but this area is blocked. Now leave now." "But we've gotta get there", said Big Bird. "My son is trapped in that cave", said...
  17. M

    DVD set idea: Sesame Street Golden Collection

    design sketches Here is what I would do for character design sketches. I would include the pictures in boarders and on the side boarder would be text iformation about who designed the character, who performed the character, what year that character debuted, basic information about that...
  18. M

    muppetshow season 2

    I don't know how long of a gap Disney plans on releasing them, but I have a feeling that they will be released before march. I could be wrong, but that is my guess.
  19. M

    All-Star Alphabet is availible now!

    yeah, that and The Alphabet Game are both better. Heck, even Do The Alphabet is better than this. I haven't seen Alphabet Jungle Game, so I don't know how good or bad that is. If an All-Star Numbers video gets made, then it better be better and have some Muppets (as opposed to actors in...
  20. M

    DVD set idea: Sesame Street Golden Collection

    a package description Here is how I would make the description on the back of the packaging look like: "Did you watch Sesame Street when it premiered on November 10, 1969? Do you remember when everybody thought that Mr. Snuffleupagus was only Big Birds imaginary friend? Do you remember the...
Top