Search results

  1. M

    DVD set idea: Sesame Street Golden Collection

    all-new featurettes The character documentaries and tributes would be similar to the Behind The Tunes featurettes on the Looney Tunes Golden Collection. They would include interviews with many people involved with the show. Maybe Sesame Workshop could get some outside fans involved with the...
  2. M

    do you listen to audio commentary first?

    Whenever you buy or rent a DVD that has audio commentary, do you listen to the commentary first or do you waxth the movie without commentary first? I normally listen to it after watching the movie. If I haven't seen the program on DVD, I don't listen to commentary first. If I have already...
  3. M

    Fan-Fic: Grover On Vacation

    chapter 10. The train had made it within 43 minutes, as promised. Everybody was ready to get out. It was 11:24, but even though some of them were tired, everybody was enthusiastic about rescuing Grover. "Let's go find a map", said grovers mom. "that is a good idea", said Bob...
  4. M

    DVD set idea: Sesame Street Golden Collection

    other features There are some features that I had planned on listing that I forgot to list. I was going to list all 26 "MY Favorite Sesame Street Moment" segments that opened the episodes from season 35 on disc 1. I was also going to list a trivia game for disc 4. Maybe the prize for correctly...
  5. M

    Muppet questions you were afraid to ask...

    A clip of Oscar The Grouch appeared in The Daily Muppet, during a song with the same title (during Miss Piggys line about celebrity interviews). I am not sure if you were confusing a clip with a picture or not. A live action picture of Ernie and Bert appeared near the beginning of the episode...
  6. M

    Fan-Fic: Grover On Vacation

    chapter 9. Everybody was taking their seats on the train. Their friends who weren't going were waving good bye. Bruno and Grungetta were waving at Oscar. Snuffy was waving his snuffle at Big Bird. Sherlock Hemlock, Betty Lou, Zoe, baby Bear, Susan, Gordon, and everybody else was waving as...
  7. M

    DVD set idea: Sesame Street Golden Collection

    makign my list, I was trying to include as few segments that have already been released on video as possible. I did include quite a few previosuly-released segments, including both classics (like Rubber Duckie and African Alphabet) and some random segments that have been on video (like That's...
  8. M

    SSN: The New Story Of The 3 Little Pigs

    not this one I don't think that is the one i was talking about. This one is from the 1970s. In the Sesame Street segments section of Boober Gorgs site, there is mention of a skit listed as Sesame Street News: the NEW story of the three little pigs. I think it was listed as being from the 1980s...
  9. M

    DVD set idea: Sesame Street Golden Collection

    That box is good, although not what I would have done. If I were in charge of such a set, both content and packaging-wise, the main background cover would be black (like on the Songs From The Street 3-CD set). The cover would have Big Bird, Elmo, Grover, Bert, Ernie, and Oscar (either...
  10. M

    DVD set idea: Sesame Street Golden Collection

    Whoopi Goldberg has made a few appearances on Sesame Street. Two of them have Elmo. In one, Elmo talks abou how Whoopis skin is different from elmos fur, and also observes that her hair is different from his fur, and briefly considers trading his fur for Whoopis skin and hair, but she teaches...
  11. M

    DVD set idea: Sesame Street Golden Collection

    special features I had thought about listing those, as well as the skit where Ernie and bert go to the jungle, sleep, cookies are a sometimes food, cookie monsters first cookie, the cookie bunny, and a song from kermit, but forgot to. Here are what special features I would include...
  12. M

    Fan-Fic: Grover On Vacation

    I am not sure if you all are aware of this, but out of the group that is with Grover in the cave, only lauren the tour guide and the old man are supposed to be human. The rest are supposed to be muppets. I mentioned already that the mother is supposed to look like a female version of Guy Smiley...
  13. M

    DVD set idea: Sesame Street Golden Collection

    finally, here is disc 4: elmos song that's about the size of it rosevelt franklin teaches his class poision if i was a cloud in the sky i gotta be clean nasty dan mystery letter number of the day: 20 herry and john john coutn to 20 grover and herbert birdsfoot count to 20...
  14. M

    DVD set idea: Sesame Street Golden Collection

    disc 3: Furry Happy Monsters have you ever looked at a paperclip? sesame street news: the three little pigs any larry and phyllys skit jazzy spies #8 ernies sandbox game admiral big bird proud of me monsterpeice theatre: hamlet somebody come and play (with Suzie Kabloozy)...
  15. M

    DVD set idea: Sesame Street Golden Collection

    heres disc 2: You Tickle Me kermit and grover talk about the number 2 a girl talks on the phone while her cat struggles to open a cat food can the people in your neighborhood (original version) that's what readings all about two-headed monster: hat monster clubhouse the song of...
  16. M

    DVD set idea: Sesame Street Golden Collection

    I have an idea for a DVD collection of Sesame Street skits. This idea is similar to the Looney Tunes Golden Collection. These DVDs would be a four-disc set, with the main contents being all inserts and no linking plot, along with many bonus features. With Sesame Workshop planning on releasing...
  17. M

    SSN: The New Story Of The 3 Little Pigs

    Can anybody tell me what happens in this Sesame Street News segment, and who performs which character (besides Jim Henson as Kermit)?
  18. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 36

    the wolf I am assuming that the wolf from the replacement wolf episode is the purple one. If that is so, then besides Jerry Nelson and Joey Mazzarino, he was also performed by Martin Robinson in The best of kermit on Sesame Street.
  19. M

    DVD Wishes

    Fraggle Rock With the first season of Fraggle Rock out now, I thought I would list a wishlist for future season sets. Season 2: another new documentary and Fraggle Songs. Season 3: another documentary, Doozer Music, and alternate opening (the one mentioned in the interview with Terry...
  20. M

    Fan-Fic: Grover On Vacation

    Chapter 8. Right after the news was over, Alan started calling everybody for a meeting. Bob was doing the same, without realizing that Alan was calling for a meeting. Bob and Alan bothr ealized what they were doing when they called each other. "Hello, bob", said Alan, who was then cut...
Top