Search results

  1. M

    should jerry Nelson have some understudies?

    I thought that I have read that he is still performing most of his characters. I have read that he has performed Fat Blue in one new segment this season (i'm not sure if that has aired yet). Fred The Wonder Horse recently appeared in a new Global Grover skit. Did jerry perform fred in that skit...
  2. M

    DVD set idea: Sesame Street Golden Collection

    another cover idea Another great idea for a cover could be one similar to the picture on the muppets 550-piece puzzle released in 2003. The image on this puzzle was filled with muppets. Perhaps a sesame street picture like this could us the cover of the 25th anniversary musical celebration in...
  3. M

    should jerry Nelson have some understudies?

    Since jerry nelson is semi-retired from performing, do you think that his characters should have some occassional replacements, like how matt Vogel is occassionally performing Big Bird? The Count is probably the most obvious choice to have another performer be trained to perform. Herry...
  4. M

    if they were around at the same time

    Another team up that would have been great would have been between Rosita and Placedo flamingo. I think Placedo spoke some spanish. Rosita debuted in 1991, a year before Richard Hunt died, so they could have done something together, but I beleive that I have read somewhere that Richard didn't do...
  5. M

    Gobo question...

    I liked the original Gobo and Ma Gorg better than the rebuilt versions. It is weird that even thoguh their looks changed, the opening and closing stayed the same. I'm sure that people who didn't see the show untill after their appearances had changed would have been confused. It's...
  6. M

    Your Henson Priorities

    specials Here is my list of priorities for he various muppet specials. I am not counting anything that was part of a collection of videos (but if it was a stand-alone video release then it'll be listed) or Sesame Street specials. I am also not counting The bells of Fraggle Rock, since I see...
  7. M

    Your Henson Priorities

    film priorites Here are my film priorities, based on what I like best and what I like least. Muppet movie priorities: the first three movies (I can't ever make up my mind on which is my favorite) it's a very merry muppet christmas movie the muppets wizard of oz muppets from space...
  8. M

    Your Henson Priorities

    Out of the various henson productions, products, and whatnot, what would you say your priorities are? What do you like better, what would you rather see, and so forth? Here are my priorities when it comes to Henson television shows: 1. The Muppets (TMS, JHH, and MT, in that order) 2...
  9. M

    Female Monsters...They Never Last

    Actually, she was performed by Camille Bonora. At the end of Sesame Street: 20 And Still Counting, the performer credits are shown along with their performers, and Camille Bonoras name was shown in front of Ruby. I could be wrong. This credit sequence does have a few wrong/ misleading...
  10. M

    Are female performers vocally limited?

    I have noticed that most female performers don't really have a lot of regular characters. Now, Fran Brill has performed a lot of characters on Sesame Street, including Prarie Dawn, Roxy Marie, and Zoe, and when she performed on The Jim Henson Hour she performed most of the female characters on...
  11. M

    Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Season 1

    more reviews I have watched a few more episodes and wanted to talk about what I thought. You Can't Do That Without a Hat: I thoguth this would have been a different episode. I remember seeing an episode where early on Boober lost his hat while coming back to fraggle rock from the gorgs...
  12. M

    New York Muppet/Sesame Auditions!!!

    To AAO Since you are a big fan of the movie Follow That Bird, have you considered asking people who worked on the movie about behind the scenes information about that movie if you do get hired? Kevin Clash was listed as an additional muppet performer in that movie, so you could have asked him...
  13. M

    DVD set idea: Sesame Street Golden Collection

    Out of curiosity, does anybody know how well the book Sesame Street Unpaved and the album Songs From The Street sold? I wonder if the success of either of those, along with the average success of Sesame Street DVDs in general, would help support a DVD collection like this?
  14. M

    Your Thoughts: Doin' Things That Doozers Do

    I don't own it either, but I have seen it at my local target and Suncoast. The episodes on it are Reds Club, The Trial of Cotterpin Doozer, and the episode where Gobo and Cotterpin explore the first Doozer caves (I can't remember the exact title). The bonus episode is Gunge The Great And...
  15. M

    Classic SS Character Questions

    They probably should be added. I am not sure if they ever appeared in any other sketch, so I don't think you would have them listed.
  16. M

    The Storyteller's Performers

    in The Terrible Tunnel, The Storyteller Fraggle made her first appearance and was performed by Richard Hunt. After that, she was performed by Terry Angus. Does anybody know why? Was Richard Hunt unavailible for her second appearance and it was decided that The Storyteller was such a minor...
  17. M

    if they were around at the same time

    Brian Meehle was the original performer of telly Monster, as well as Elmo, Barkly, Grungetta, and Dr. Nobel Price.
  18. M

    muppet comebacks

    I thougth I would start a thread about the various times that it looked like the Muppets were going back to being as big as they were during the run of The Muppet Show. During the mid-1980s, the popularity of the muppets started to slip, and there have been times where it looked like their TMS...
  19. M

    DVD set idea: Sesame Street Golden Collection

    vol. 3, disc 4 here is disc 4. inserts put down the duckie (with celebrities) put it in the trash can cow dog song sesame street news: they live in different places but they both love me big birds song any ralph and wally skit any wegmens dogs skit mommy and me sweet...
  20. M

    DVD set idea: Sesame Street Golden Collection

    Vol. 3, Disc 3 Here is my wishlist for disc three of volume 3. inserts Fuzzy And Blue feeling good/ feeling bad any buddy and jim skit here is your life: sneaker sesame street news: dr. nobel price invents a piano number of the day: 11 the number painter #11 rap song #11...
Top