Search results

  1. M

    The Muppet Christmas Festival

    Oops! I meant for Dr. Teeth to say this line. I also meant to say "forget" instead of "frget".
  2. M

    The Muppet Christmas Festival

    It will be at a recently abandoned mall. The main bottom floor will be decorated like a big ballroom.
  3. M

    Which SS christmas special do you prefer?

    I like Christmas Eve on Sesame Street better. Did you know that there are two other Sesame Street specials? There's A Special Sesame Street Christmas and Elmo's World: Happy Holidays. I haven't seen either special. Of course, I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of us haven't seen A...
  4. M

    Muppet Family Christmas OR Very Muppet Christmas?

    I like A Muppet Family Christmas better. Unlike the other one, this one has the cast of Sesame Street and Fraggle Rock, and it also has Lips, Fozzie's Mom, and Marvin Suggs, while the other one doesn't. Though the christmas movie does have Pepe, which is a plus.
  5. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    I didn't realize that this video incldued a clip from Big Bird In japan. Course, I haven't seen that special. Too bad I forget what happens in this clip. I wonder if What's Your Name? was originally part of a street plot. The song "Who?" is actually called Big Bird's Song, or at least...
  6. M

    Your Thoughts: TMS Season 1 DVD

    I think you meant to say that the producers did not want to draw attention to the cut scenes.
  7. M

    The Muppet Christmas Festival

    Chapter 8 The Storyteller began her story..... "there is a land about five miles beyond the Gorgs garden. In this land, there are magical walnuts, which, when eaten, gives those who ate them the ability to grow or shrink to whatever size they want for a full day, and when that day is over...
  8. M

    Favorite Monsterpiece Theater Segment?

    Although Cookie Monster hosted these segments, it was grover who usually starred in them. he was in Upstairs, Downstairs, The Sound of Music, Chariots of Fur, The Taming of The Shoe, The 39 Stairs, The Old Mna And The C, The King And I, and I think Waiting For Elmo.
  9. M

    Your Thoughts: TMS Season 1 DVD

    I wonder if the Muppet Morsels were written before or after Disney went after the owners of the various songs, including cut songs. The Muppet Morsels never mentioned any songs that were cut from the DVD (then again, it might be weird for them to be mentioned, and Disney might not have wanted...
  10. M

    Nigel questions.

    I beleive that Jim Henson thought that Nigel was too wimpy to be the host. Of course, when I first saw the pilot I was surprised that he wasn't as wimpy as I expected. He was calm throughout the show, and never lost his temper, but he seemed like he was almost as calm as Kermit, though maybe a...
  11. M

    The Muppet Christmas Festival

    Chapter 7 Thanks to Gozno's stunt, the boarding house was a mess. "Okay", said Kermit, "Beauregard! George! Lindberg! I want you all to clean the house!" "Okay", said Beauregard, "But I don't see what's wrong with it". "It's all been blown up", shouted Kermit. "I'll go get my...
  12. M

    Rokin' Richard or Chrissy?

    There are two Sesame Street muppets named Chrissy who were performed by Christopher Cerf. One of them was a member of Little Jerry and The Monotones, who was just called Chrissy, and the other one was the piano player and lead singer of Chrissy and The Alphabeats, who has also been called Chris...
  13. M

    Rokin' Richard or Chrissy?

    I have seen some Muppet characetr listings that say that Rockin' Richard is the tall orange member of The Monotones, and Chrissy is the purple guy in The Monotones. However, in the song Telephone Rock, when the purple guy sings "yeah!", it clearly sounds like a Richard Hunt voice, and the...
  14. M

    The Muppet Christmas Festival

    The Government started it, but also gave the Muppets a hefty budget, and I guess Kermit doesn't want to take advantage of the budget, or go over budget and make the government pay more.
  15. M

    The Muppet Christmas Festival

    Chapter 6 Gonzo went to the backyard to test out his stunt. Statler and Waldorf were watching from the back porch. Gaffer was sitting on window ledge. Pepe, Rizzo, Camillia, Digit, Scooter, and Zoot were all watching. "All right, peopel", said Gonzo, "Now, I will be tied to this christmas...
  16. M

    The Muppet Christmas Festival

    Chapter 5 Red was talking to Cotterpin, inviting her to the festival. "Hey, Cotterpin!", yelled red. "What?", said Cotterpin. "Theres going to be christma sfestival in a few week, and you and all of the Doozers are invited", said Red. "Oh, boy", exclaimd Cotterpin, "I will tell...
  17. M

    Nigel questions.

    I wonder why John Lovelady took over the role from Jim Henson. Jim henson performed him in the secodn episode, which was shot as a pilot, so maybe Jim Henson was going to perform him but then decided not to, possibly either because he disliked the character, so that John Lovelady could have...
  18. M

    Are the muppet movies rereleases worth getting?

    You may also want to ask yourself "is it worth losing the Muppetisms?", though I guess those aren't too big of a deal. I think all of the Muppetisms are available as bonus videos (when you unlock games) in the game Muppet Party Cruise, and the muppetisms can also be found on the Best of The...
  19. M

    Left out of compilation tapes

    replacements Here is my list for segments that could have been included on different videos than the ones they were included in (I'm not listing the three generically themed videos). The Kermit And Miss Piggy Story: Pigs In Space: Weight Problems Happy Feet Disco Frog Octopuses...
Top