Search results

  1. M

    Play-Along games And Songs DVD available outside of set

    Back when it was announced that Play-Along Games And Songs was coming to DVD, it was said that it would only be available as part of a three-DVD boxed set, while the other two DVDs in that set (Big Bird's Storytime and Sleepytime Songs And Stories) would be released sperately. Well, I was at my...
  2. M

    Ultimate Disney.com Four Muppet Movies Review

    The reviews for the other movies are up now.
  3. M

    My Opinion On:Sesame Street Celebrates 20

    Are you referring to the 20th anniversary special or Unpaved?
  4. M

    The Ultimate Muppet Box Set

    Pricing also depends on the number of episodes, how long each program is, and what kinds of features are included (if any, and how many). I don't think it would be fair to compare the Home Improvement sets to this. Home Improvement was a half-hour series, the DVD season sets just have the...
  5. M

    The Muppet Christmas Festival

    Chapter 2 Ernie and Bert were at their apartment, excited. "Oh, boy!", said Bert, "I canot wait to go to the festival! I have some new oatmeal recipes that I was wanting to cook and give to other people for soime time now, and now I have an opportunity!" "You know, Bert, you can just...
  6. M

    Seasons 2-5 DVD

    The people at Disney probably do;) But I don't think anybody here does.
  7. M

    what disney should have done for the special edition movie DVDs

    Do the pepe's profile interviews even have anything to do speciffically to the movies, or are they basically random interviews with the muppets that could be included in any DVD release? Would it look weird if Disney released a two-disc special edition and left the profiles out? If Disney wanted...
  8. M

    Bunsen's inventions.

    What happened in the skits where Bunsen invented Banana Sharpener, Shrinking Pills, Fireproof Paper, and Electric Sledgehammer?
  9. M

    The Muppet Christmas Festival

    Enjoy this new christmas fan fic. I hope to work on it untill Christmas, but I could finish it before then. Anyway, enjoy again. Chapter 1 The Muppets were at the boarding house for a special meeting. The house was filled with muppets, so Muppets were all over the house, and Kermit even...
  10. M

    Muppets' Arm Rods

    For a few years after I learned that the Muppets were puppets, I used to always wonder how the muppets could change into different outfits without the arm wires getting in the way of the sleeves.
  11. M

    My Opinion On:Sesame Street Celebrates 20

    Sesame Street Unpaved plot It has Sonia Manzano (Maria), Lorretta Long (Susan), Bob McGraph (Bob), caroll Spinney (Big Bird and Oscar), and Martin P. Robinson (Mr. Snuffleupagus and Telly) at the arbor area, talking about the show, with a lot of focus on the early days. This special...
  12. M

    MUPPET MOVIE AND GMC DVD's RELEASED!!

    Did you see it in the theatres when it was released? Someone else posted that this line is in the soundtrack. I have the soundtrack but don't remember this line, although I haven't listened to it in at least three years, and my copy is the 1993 reissue (not sure if the reissue had any changes to...
  13. M

    MUPPET MOVIE AND GMC DVD's RELEASED!!

    I knew all that. I was just wondering outloud if the Jim Henson Pictures logo (with Kermit) was still being used in repeats of those movies or if it was edited or replaced.
  14. M

    Bunsen's inventions.

    Yeah, I'm having trouble thinkng of inventions from Muppet Babies. I'm also having trouble deciding whether these actually count since most of them were probably part of Bunsen and Beakers imagination. Bunsen has also invented a nuclear shaver, a banana sharpener, and an electronic...
  15. M

    Bunsen's inventions.

    Inventions here are all inventions that I know of: The Muppet Show: (*=not in a Muppet Labs skit) Paul Williams: All-Purpose Tenderizer. Peter Ustinov: Robot Politician. Avery Schriver: Gorillia detector. Phyllys Diller: Exploding clothes (hat, earmuffs, and neck tie) Zero Mostel...
  16. M

    Favorite Sesame Specials

    videos My favorite videos are: Learning About Letters Getting Ready To Read Elmo's Sing-Along Guessing Game Monster Hits Rock & Roll Count it Higher: Great Music Videos From Sesame Street A Celebration of me, grover! The best of Kermit on sesame Street
  17. M

    MUPPET MOVIE AND GMC DVD's RELEASED!!

    It's weird that the Jim Henson Pictures logo wasn't replaced, since it wasn't originally in the movie. I would expect it to still be included in Muppets From Space (has that movie been shown on TV since Disney bought the Muppets?), but I'd also expect it to be edited from Buddy and Elmo In...
  18. M

    MUPPET MOVIE AND GMC DVD's RELEASED!!

    According to the Internet Movie Database, this scene has been cut from all releases of the film after the original theatrical release. Have you ever actually seen this scene? I'm guessing you didn't unless you saw it when it was first released in theatres (and even then, I'm surprised that you'd...
  19. M

    ON THE STOOP, the new Sesame Street site created by Barry Lee and BEAR, coming soon!!

    I can't get on Last week I registered, but I was told that I would be e-mailed a password before I could log in. However, I haven't gotten an e-mail about my password. I tried to e-mail you, but I couldn't find any contact information on the board. I registered under the username Soundman (I...
  20. M

    What kind of action will get SW's attention?

    Sesame Street has also had many parodies over the years, not just song parodies, but also TV and movie parodies. I don't know if Sesame Workshop has to pay royalties for the use of certain parodies. Some parodies have been released on video, but I'm not sure if there are any legal problems with...
Top