Search results

  1. M

    What happened after 'Muppets Tonight' was canceled.

    excellent That first chapter was excellent. Do you plan on having an explanation for why Seymour isn't around anymore?
  2. M

    I tried this thread before.....do i have the full Crazy Harry listing?

    Crazy Harry was also in the Mellissa Manchester and Harvey Korman episodes. :crazy:
  3. M

    Nigel questions.

    There was a new character named Nigel, who was the director and looked like Droop. Nigel The Conductor never appeared on Muppets Tonight. Question 2: Why is Nigel no longer credited after season 1 on imdb? Didn't he appear in some episodes after season 1?(I remember one where he was wistling...
  4. M

    Favorite Monsterpiece Theater Segment?

    Uh, Grover starred in that one, so I'd hardly call it a cameo. Anyway, my favorites are Chariots of Fur, the Sound of Music, The Taming of The Shoe, and Gone With the Wind.
  5. M

    Your favorite and least favorite characters.

    I don't think you're going to get a major backlash. A lot of people who don't like Elmo much. I don't hate him, but I do like a lot of other characters better. There was also a sixth member named Lips who you left out. He was part of the band in the fifth season, as well as in The Great...
  6. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    Title: Get Up And dance release year: 1996 Plot: Big Bird and the kids go to the dance studio because it's somebodys birthday, and that person wants a dance lesson. Celina asks whose birthday it is, and it's Big Birds teddy bear, radars, birthday. Celina teaches the kids some dance moves...
  7. M

    Join the all-new “The Muppet Newsflash Forum” - v2.0

    Is there any special reason why the forum is suddenly changed after being around for a week?
  8. M

    Whats your favorite song from season 1?

    My favorites: Mahna mahna tenderly Nobody I Get a Kick Out of You Does Your Chewing Gum Lose It's Flavour On The Bedpost overnight? All of Me Dog Eat Dog Thank God I'm a Country Boy Raggmopp Are you planning on making posts like this for the other seasons?
  9. M

    The Muppet Christmas Festival

    Chapter 4 Fozzie was impatiently waiting for the festival. "Why oh why do I have to wait", cried Fozzie. "Relax, Fozzie", said Scooter, "We wait for christmas every year". "That's right", said Robin, "And if we can spend the whole year waiting for Christmas to come, then we can wait...
  10. M

    Song: Mountain of Love

    Maybe Jeff Moss sang in the audio recording but the performer of the orange member was mistakenly used instead. I haven't seen this sketch, so I'm not really sure how the characters sounded.
  11. M

    Ultimate Disney.com Four Muppet Movies Review

    I know that the promo on the videos was promoting the video release, but I thought it was mostly the same, maybe with some dialog changed to say that it's coming soon to video instead of theatres (for some reason I can't remember off-hand if the preview mentioned anyhting about coming to video...
  12. M

    Play-Along games And Songs DVD available outside of set

    Right. In fact, that's the only video that we both reviewed in that thread. I know that the boxed set is worth getting. I have seen all three of the DVDs in that set (though I've only seen the original version of Sleepytime Songs and Stories, which was called Bedtime Stories And Songs and...
  13. M

    Manhattan DVD

    yes.
  14. M

    Guy Smiley Takes His Studio Audience Out For His Vacation

    Have you thought about adding to the script, maybe a few extra parts, that show if Guy Smiley actually does find somebody to share a room with?
  15. M

    The Muppet Christmas Festival

    Chapter 3 Ernie was walking, wondering what to get Bert for christmas, when he suddenly got approached by Lefty The Salesman. Psst! Hey, budd", whispered Lefty, slowly. "Who, me?", shouted Ernie. "Shhh!", said Lefty. "Who, me?", whispered Ernie. "RRrrriiggghht!", said lefty...
  16. M

    Ultimate Disney.com Four Muppet Movies Review

    nitpicks I hav a few interesting observations about these reviews. The reviewer for The Mupept Christmas carol says that jim Henson was going to sell The Muppets Holding Company to Disney in 1990. It was never called The Muppet Holding Company untill after Disney bought the muppets...
  17. M

    The Ultimate Muppet Box Set

    What's the eleven disc set from Disney?
  18. M

    Manhattan DVD

    The first two movies never were owned by Sony. Sony only had the video rights from 1998-2004 (Sony didn't actually release them on video untill 1999). Those two movies were originally owned by ITC, then Jim Henson bought the rights to those, and now Disney owns the rights. I've read reviews...
  19. M

    What kind of action will get SW's attention?

    Many of the words to Sleigh Ride were changed in A Muppet Family Christmas (making it look like it should be titled Bear And A Snowman) and that song was cut from the video and DVD releases.
Top