Search results

  1. M

    What episodes(if any) was Floyd in At the Dance?

    In the Nancy Walker episode, when At The Dance was mixed with veterinarians hospital, Floyd danced there.
  2. M

    Boppity's Family

    I never thought they were related.
  3. M

    The Muppet Christmas Festival

    Chapter 12 Gobo and Wembly were searching for walnuts, and Wembly kept picking every piece of food he saw, even stuff he didn't recognize. "I'll take this", said Wembly, who picked an onion, "Oh, and this", he said as he picked a cracker, "and this, too", he said as he picked up a raw fish...
  4. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    With a title like "I'm Glad I'm Me", you would think that it'd be about self-acceptance rather than body parts (otherwise, it should have had a title like Learning About Body parts). It still sounds cool, and I hope it comes to DVD next year. Untill a year ago, the only segment that I...
  5. M

    The Muppet Christmas Festival

    The Jerry I'm referring to is the guitar player from the jugband.
  6. M

    The Muppet Christmas Festival

    I think others have been reading this, just not responding to it. I think the number of views listed is for each individual person viewing, not every individual time it is viewed.
  7. M

    Questions on Prarie Dawn

    Are you referring to The Question Song and Just because? because I know that she wasn't in The Question Song (that was a little girl anything muppet who was also performed by Fran Brill). I've only heard "Just because" on some albums, but the track listings refer to the girl as "A little girl"...
  8. M

    Muppet Central Radio - One bathing suit.

    Speaking of that song, does it say anywhere on the DVD why this song was cut?
  9. M

    The Muppet Christmas Festival

    Chapter 11 The fraggles made it past the gorgs garden and to the place where the legendary magic walnuts were at. "This is where they are", said The Storyteller. "Now all we have to do is find some", said traveling matt. "I'll go that way", said Gobo, "Wembly, you come with me...
  10. M

    Which Bert song is this?

    There was one segment that I remember seeing in the 1980s. At the beginning, Bert wants to do some kind of activity with Ernie (I think look at his paper clip collection), but Ernie says that Rubber Duckie doesn't want to do that, se he leaves, and then the lights go off (or at least the room...
  11. M

    Questions on Prarie Dawn

    I think Carmen Osbahr performed an anything muppet in the 1990 video Sesame Street Home Video Visits The Hospital. I know that she at least performed in that video, and I thought I heard a voice that sounded like Rosita. I know that Pam Arciero has performed Tellys right arm alot. I'm not...
  12. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    Ernie's Little Lie And Other Stories was part of a four-video series called Start To Read, which was released by Random House Home Video and was a little different from the Golden Books videos. These videos just had stills from the book pages, no animations. Big Bird nararated all of them. Also...
  13. M

    Who Has Kermit Fired or Threatened to Fire?

    In the Muppet labs sketch where Bunsen invented a teleporter, at the end, when Bunsen said "That's all today from Muppet Labs", Kermit said "you bet that's all!" I never thought about that line being a threat to Scooters job. Of course, if kermit did threaten to fire Scooter, all Scooter...
  14. M

    The Muppet Christmas Festival

    Chapter 10 Gobo and Wembly were in their room, packign for their journey. "Well, I've packed everything", said Gobo, "Did you, Wembly?" "Well, I can't decide whetehr to pack a hoola hoop or a dictionary", said Wembly. "You won't need either", said Gobo. "No, but I still can't...
  15. M

    Which SS christmas special do you prefer?

    I often wonder where that one place where Cookie Monster tried to write a leter, type a letter, and call Santa Clause was. Was that his home?
  16. M

    Questions on Prarie Dawn

    I have read somewhere that in the episode where the adults saw Snuffy for the first time, there was a scene where Big Bird had Elmo practice holding onto Snuffy's snuffle by holding onto the arm of a human girl named Zoe. Maybe that's what the cast listing was referring to.
  17. M

    Questions on Prarie Dawn

    Many characters voices change over time, even if they always have the same performer. For example, if you see a clip of Kermit The Frog from the Sam And Friends episode where he and Harry talk about visual thinking, or if you watch hey, Cinderella!, or if you see a first season Kermit The...
  18. M

    muppetshow season 2

    Well, I posted this at The Muppet Newsflash Forum, and GelflingWaldo e-mailed somebody at Ultimate Disney, which he says is an unnoficial site (I thought it was close to being official). Anyway, when asked how the makers of that site got this information, they said that they got it from some...
  19. M

    Muppet Family Christmas OR Very Muppet Christmas?

    Gladys wasn't in this special, but there was a black and white cow who sang a line in Deck The Halls. Richard Hunt performed that cows voice (I've read that Terry Angus performed that cow in that scene, though it's weird that Richard didn't perform the one character he voiced in that scene) and...
  20. M

    scary Snuffy in Hawaii?

    I know that there was a 6-part episode where the cast went to hawiai, and Snuffy went to look for a mountain that was shaped like him. As for the skit with Ernie, it was a two-part skit. The Count stayed over and slept in Berts bed while bert slept on the couch (odd, since we never see a...
Top