Search results

  1. M

    What kind of action will get SW's attention?

    I tried I used the e-mail link a few times to e-mail sesame Workshop to show my support for a release of classic material, but it kept getting sent back, being undeliverable. It was sent bakc saying, "Your e-mail is undeliverable because you either don't have create permissions on this folder...
  2. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    I hav a feeling that the three bonus segments were not made especially for the DVD. It would be a little weird for all-new skits to be produced just as bonus segments, though I don't ever recall seeing those segments. When I first heard about the DVD having a Dancing With Elmo segment, I thought...
  3. M

    MUPPET MOVIE AND GMC DVD's RELEASED!!

    Do The Muppet Christmas Carol and Muppet Treasure Island still have the Jim Henson Productions logo at the beginning and end or is it replaced with the Muppet Studios logo?
  4. M

    I Want a Monster to Be My Friend

    Couldn't that line have just been cut from the reissues of the albums that originally featured the song? In a thread about Sesame Street Live, in the scans from the program book for Big Birds Totally Amature Talent Show, lyrics for this song were included. I'll have to check it again to see if...
  5. M

    Neil Patrick Harris' hero is Jim Henson

    In the newest issue of TV Guide, there is an interview with Neil patrick harris (Doogie Houser, M.D., How I Met Your Mother). One of the questions is who his all-time TV hero is, and he said that his hero is Jim Henson. This interview also features a picture of grover. Here is a quote from...
  6. M

    My Opinion On:Sesame Street Celebrates 20

    Have you written this review yet?
  7. M

    What kind of action will get SW's attention?

    Well, I e-mailed Sesame Workshop earlier about this topic, but the letter got sent back to me within a few minutes. I'm not too clear on why. I might try again later. I've read here that some people have e-mailed Sesame Workshop about this, and that Sesame Workshop had said to write back if...
  8. M

    I Want a Monster to Be My Friend

    I read a long time ago on the Yesterdayland message board from somebody who was told this by Christopher Cerf himself that this song was taken off the show because it caused kids to think that it's okay to talk to strangers, and it also made them think that it's okay for strangers to molest...
  9. M

    My Opinion On:Sesame Street Celebrates 20

    That's not how it starts. Here is all that happens before that. First, Jim Henson and Kermit are in a room talking about the show. Kermit is sitting on Jim's lap, but Jim henson performs kermit in a way that it looks like he has his hand around Kermits back. Anyway, Jim Henson talks about...
  10. M

    What kind of action will get SW's attention?

    legalties Here are some legal issues I can think of, though I don't know for sure about all of them: 1. Maybe it is hard to track down performers to pay residuals to, though I don't think this is the case. I'm sure thayt Sesame Workshop has some kind of data on who performed in what...
  11. M

    Ed Sullivan Christmas DVD

    I'm sure he meant Ed Sullivan, of The Ed Sullivan Show. I wouldn't expect The Great Santa Clause Switch to be included in this DVD. I forget the actual title of the DVD, but it was pretty much a compilation of christmas sketches from The Ed Sullivan Show, including two Muppet skits, and The...
  12. M

    Your favorite and least favorite characters.

    My favorites are Kermit The Frog Crazy Harry Gonzo Dr. Bunsen Honeydew Beaker Lips Seymour Pepe Beauregard Lew Zeland Dr. Phil Van Neuter Zippety Zap Bill The Bubble Guy Zoot Digit Leon Louis Kazagger Doglion Uncle Deadley Boppity Thog Nigel The...
  13. M

    Ultimate Disney.com Four Muppet Movies Review

    This reviewer thinks that The Muppet Movie and The Great Muppet Caper were previously owned by Sony. While Sony did release the last DVD releases, Sony never actually owned the rights to these films. They were originally owned by ITC, which also originally owned the rights to The Muppet Show...
  14. M

    Link Hogthrob movie appearences.

    We're talking about Link Hogthrob, not Rowlf. Perhaps you were responding to the wrong thread. Rowlf made many appearances in that movie.
  15. M

    Link Hogthrob movie appearences.

    He was also in the big finale at the end of The Muppet Movie, and he could be seen during the It Feels Like Christmas number in The Muppet Christmas Carol (He's seen from behind, so we don't see his face). It seems a little weird that he wasn't in It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie or...
  16. M

    What kind of action will get SW's attention?

    Classic Sesame Street material has been released on video and DVD. Most of the videos released between 1986 and 1991 have featured many classic segments, and many of these are currently available on DVD. There have also been many videos made after 1991 that featured classic material, but classic...
  17. M

    Musical Numbers That'd Be Good On the Show

    If you have read many of my Muppet Show outline fan fics then you'd know what songs I think would be great, but here are some that I would have liked to have seen on The Muppet Show (most of these have been in outlines I have written): Rock The Boat: featuring the electric mayhem on a boat...
  18. M

    Muppets for Dorks

    This is good. It would make a cool book.
  19. M

    How to get to Sesame Street and other information!

    The last time Frank Oz performed or voiced a character from The Muppet Show was in a guest appearance as Miss Piggy on The Today Show in 2002. Frank Oz also voiced his characters in the 2000 Playstation game Muppet racemania. I'm not sure if there are any prefferences. Of course, Eric...
  20. M

    the new toy of the 2005 christas season: Buy Me Elmo!

    Does anybody else want to comment?
Top