Search results

  1. M

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    I recently viewed some of the clips on this site, and many of them are great. Most of the clips that I saw for the first time lived up to my expectations, and some (like Lulus Back in Town) are better than I'd expected. I viewed clips, once again seeing many of my childhood favorites that I...
  2. M

    Cookie Monster's Food Hotline

    Enjoy this script. I think that this script would make a good Sesame Street video. (A title card appears. The title "Cookie Monster's Food Hotline" appears between two slices of bread, and Cookie Monster is heard, in voice-over, saying "Cookie Monster's Food Hotline". The scene then fades to...
  3. M

    Other Henson productions that Leo & Grump could've appeared in

    I think it's a bit weird that Leo and grump didn't appear in The Muppets: A Celebraton of Thirty Years, especially sicne it was an anniversary special. Even if the general public doens't know who they are, they still should have been there (I'm sure that the general public watching the special...
  4. M

    Letter of the Day: L

    Prairie Dawn: Hello, folks. Prairie Dawn here with todays letter of the day, the letter L. L is for... (Cookie Monster walks by) Cookie Monster: Oh, hello, Prairie. Prairie Dawn: Oh, hi, Cookie..... Cookie Monster: (sees the letter L) Oh, an L! Cowabunga! Prairie Dawn: No, Cookie...
  5. M

    How About Some Journey to Ernie Videos?

    There have been a lot of Elmo's World videos, but does anybody think it might be a good idea to release Journey to Ernie videos? Perhaps a few volumes. Maybe ther ecould be two volumes in the original format, featuring a heavy dose of classic clips, and other volumes could include three...
  6. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    I am going to make some top ten lists for types of skits that I want on the set: top ten Ernie and Bert skits: Ernie eats Bert's cake Ernie and Bert share jellybeans Bert imagines himself ice skating Ernie paints a picture of Bert Ernie makes a clay sculpture of Bert Ernie puts...
  7. M

    The Complete History of Mahna Mahna and his alter ego Bip Bipadotta

    It is interesting that Henson wanted Bip Bipodotta and Mahna Mahna to be different characters, because I don't think they ever appeared together. I'm not sure if Bip Bipodotta was in The Muppet Movie finale, but Mahna Mahna was there, and not too far away from the Sesame Street Muppets at that...
  8. M

    characters who should have been in Subway

    I noticed that the song Subway features mostly Anything Muppets, but also a few specific characters (Bert, Kermit, Betty Lou). I was thinking that this song could have had a lot of established characters instead of the various anything muppets. So who do you think should have been in this song...
  9. M

    eventful segments

    Another thing I'd like to say. I remember back in 1994, I had gotten quite a few Sesame Street albums (The Best of Ernie, Jim Henson: A Sesame Street Celebration, and Born to Add) and I remember these albums having a lot of songs that I had no memory of seeing, and felt like it was an event...
  10. M

    noticed something about Sesame Street muppets in large Muppet crowd scenes

    I have noticed that whenever there is a large Muppet crowd scene featuring as many muppets as possible, and the Sesame Street Muppets are included, that the Sesame Street Muppets, with the obvious exception of Kermit, usually get grouped together in a small section of the crowd. Think about...
  11. M

    Monsterpiece Theater: 16 Candles

    Allistar Cookie: Pip, pip, and good evening. Allistar Cookie here. Me delighted to welcome you to Monsterpiece Theater. Tonight, me present classic counting film "16 Candles". (the scene fades to a darkened room where The Count observes a candleobra) The Count: Greetings! I am The Count, and...
  12. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    I was thinking... maybe if this set is successful, there could be box sets for later years of the show, too. Maybe a "Totally '80s" set, or an "around the corner" set (for episodes from 1993-1998).
  13. M

    The Count wants to count blue people

    Yes, this was partially inspired by that skit.
  14. M

    The Count wants to count blue people

    The Count: Greetings! I am The Count! They call me The Count because I love to count things! Today, I shall count blue people. Let's see who will come by me that is blue. (Kermit walks by) Kermit: Hello, count. The Count: Hi, Kermit... oh, you're not blue. Kermit: No, I'm green. The...
  15. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    I just realised that I forgot to put in sections for Guy Smiley and Count skits. I put in two sections for Ernie and Bert sketches, plus a section for Ernie skits without Bert and a section for Bert skits without Ernie (and I only included on skit at that, as I could only think of one early Bert...
  16. M

    Beat the Time with tonights contestant, Sherlock Hemlock!

    Announcer: It's time now for everybody's favorite game show, "Beat The Time"! And here is everyones favvorite game show host, Guy Smiley! Guy Smiley: Thank you, thank you! And now, ehre is our contestant, Mr. Sherlock Hemlock! Sherlock Hemlock: Greetings! Guy Smiley: Now Mr. Hemlock, you...
  17. M

    Sing-Along Songs Videos

    Or there could have been sing-alongs relating to types of music on The Muppet Show: Vol. 1: Silly Songs Mississippi Mud Who? How Could You Believe me When I Told You That I Love You When You Know I've Been a Liar All My Life? I've Got Rhythym Doo Wah Diddy I've Never Harmed an...
  18. M

    Sing-Along Songs Videos

    Here are some examples of how the Muppet Sing-Alongs could ahve been if they were all done more like the Sing-Along Songs: Vol. 1: The Rainbow Connection: The Rainbow Connection Hey, a Movie! Together Again Gone Fishing Cottlesone Pie Moving Right Along Bein' Green We'll Meet...
  19. M

    Sing-Along Songs Videos

    I am assuming that you are talking about the Disney Sing-Along Songs. Anyway, when I was in the fifht grade I was really obsessed ith having all of these. I'm not as obsessive now, though, but I thought they were great. Many of them were hosted by either Ludwig von Drake or Jimminy Cricket, and...
  20. M

    asking Mary Louise her name

    In the Muppet Show episode with Twiggy, Kermit asks his dancing partner, mary Louise, what her name is. This is a bit odd, since none of the other characters in At the Dance asked their partners what their names are. I wonder what the significance of this was? Could the writers have been trying...
Top