Search results

  1. M

    TMS Copyright Notices

    Actually, this ending was used before 1995. This ending was always used on Nickelodeon, which began airing reruns in 1994. This shot was also used in Time-Lifes release of the Harry Belafonte episode. This shot was also included in the "It's the Muppets" compilation videos from 1993. The...
  2. M

    Steve Whitmire's Ernie

    Most sources have said that Steve Whitmire's first performance as Ernie was in Sesame Street Stays Up Late, from late 1993 (the 25th anniversary video was probably made much earlier, and even if it wasn't, Steve Whitmire didn't perform in the video, which might be an explanation for Ernie's...
  3. M

    Working with Frank Oz.

    I thought that a movie deal wasn't made untill sometime during or after the second season. Then again, untill a few months ago I also thought that the Muppet Meeting Films began sometime in the 1960s, not 1975. And there are other things that I mistakenly thought for a long time.
  4. M

    Working with Frank Oz.

    Are you saying that Jack Burns got fired from writing for The Muppet Show because of attitude problems? I never knew that. Of course, Jack Burns did get hired to write The Muppet Movie.
  5. M

    How About Some Journey to Ernie Videos?

    I think that Global Grover DVDs would also be good. Feature three Global Grover sketches per volume, plus one or two Global Thingy sketches and some sketches that have to do with countries that Grover talks about.
  6. M

    anything muppets cheer about school

    Do all three skits have the exact same cheerleaders and the exact same background? I know that the first season had a number of skits with cheerleaders, featuring a bald green guy, a blue guy with black hair (he looks like Hard Head Henry Harris without sunglasses), a small purple guy with...
  7. M

    If special edition DVDs of past videos were releas

    I finally know what skits are included on Getting Ready for School, so I will list what skits would make bonus skits (of course, looking a listing of what skits are included, there are a lot of skits that I don't recall seeing or hearing about): Getting Ready for School Sesame Street News...
  8. M

    Kermit talks about annoying things

    Kermit: Hi, ho, Kermit the Frog here, and today I am going to talk to you about annoying things. Do you know what annoying means? Well, annoying things are..... (Zoe walks by) Zoe: Hey, Kermit, do you want to see me do a ballet dance? Kermit: Uh, no, I do not want to see.... (Zoe dances...
  9. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    Yes, it is. It looks like the first few seconds were cut on the Sing-Along Earth Songs video.
  10. M

    i want to find "do you want to buy an O?"

    This should be in the Classic Sesame Street section, not the Classic Muppets section. That currently isn't available on video or DVD, but I do know that it's available at You Tube. I don't know the exact link, though. There is also going to be a nostalgia Sesame Street box set, called Sesame...
  11. M

    What Were Time Life Thinking?

    Here are 45 episodes that I would have included (including ones that I haven't seen): 1. Juliet Prowse 2. Connie Stevens 3. Ruth Buzzi 4. Rita Moreno 5. Jim Nabors 6. Paul Williams 7. Harvey Korman 8. Peter Ustinov 9. Candice Bergen 10. Avery Schrieber 11. Valerie...
  12. M

    What would you like on Sesame Street Old School Volume 1?

    I've made different lists before, but I'll make another one. If full episodes are included, I'd like to see all season premiers that this set covers. I also want to see a lot of first season epsiodes, episodes that revolve around Mr. Snuffleupagus being Big Bird's imaginary friend, and...
  13. M

    My Version of Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    You said that you were on the set when the movie screening room scenes were being filmed. I've noticed that the first take in that room was a long take, with the camera moving in one take and many characters from the same performers talking at different times. I doubt that there would have been...
  14. M

    Cookie Monster's Food Hotline

    There have been many Sesame Street videos featuring new footage and segments from the show, if that's what you meant. The majority of Sesame Street videos featured segments from the show, just tlike the Muppet Show compilations.
  15. M

    Muppeteers' first credited performances

    Actually, Richard Hunts first performer credit in a Henson production was in The Great Santa Clause Switch. Karen Prells first credited performance in a Henson production was probably either Sesame Street or The Muppet Show. I guess that Sesame Street would have also been the first credited...
  16. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    I think Water Pollution might have been a Willie Wimple cartoon song. I don't know anyhting about Willie Wimple, but the first line in Water Pollution mentions Willie Wimple, I can't remember the whole line but it's something like "Willie Winple dumped his trash in the water..." I don't know if...
  17. M

    characters who should have been in Subway

    I don't think Beautiful Day Monster would have been in it. This song was made sometime after the first season (my guess is 1974-1977), and Beautiful Day Monster had stopped appearing after the first season ended. I have a feeling that he wouldn't have been brought back for any Sesame Street...
  18. M

    anything muppets cheer about school

    At Muppet Wiki, there was finally some info posted about Getting Ready for School. On that page, it lists what skits are included. It lists three skits involving Anything Muppets making cheers about school. I was wonderign if this was a three-part skit or if all three parts are unconnected.
  19. M

    characters who should have been in Subway

    There's nothing wrong. I just think that it might have been better if it had more familiar characters.
  20. M

    Cookie Monster's Food Hotline

    What do you mean by "There were none of these actually made for Sesame Street"? All of the clips I mentioend without giving any major detail were from the show. And no, I didn't really struggle to come up with segments. I have actually had this idea since 2004, and have thought out the segments...
Top