Search results

  1. M

    Character Departures

    I am a bit suspicious of some of the mentioned characters leaving the show. Do you really know for sure that Farley stopped appearing in 1980 (and I know that he has made the occassional cameo appearance since then, with his most recent new appearance being in 1999)? Also, I think Simon...
  2. M

    were the test pilots made in 1968?

    That's a bit odd. I never knew that they were actually broadcast. I thought that private groups of families were brought to the Sesame Workshop building to screen the episodes. It's amazing that the series began with so little extra time, especially with it being a daily show. I guess a lot of...
  3. M

    Haunted House Hams

    Chapter 8 They looked at the ghost. Link gave acloser glance at the ghost, and then said, "You know, you look like my Uncle Austin!" "That's because I AM your Uncle Austin", said the ghost, "I am the ghost of Uncle Austin." "Uh... uh... you're not gonna killus, are you?", asked Link...
  4. M

    best 1969/1970s sketches on/ not on video

    What do you think are the best Sesame Street sketches from 1969 untill the end of the 1970s to not be available on video? What do you think are the best ones not currently available on video? I'm not talking about ones that you just like very well, and it can be some that you don't really like...
  5. M

    Haunted House Hams

    Chapter 7 The stairs broke, and Link, Dr. Strangepork, Miss Piggy, and Kermit all fell through. They landed in a dark basement. There were a lot of lit candles, so it wasn't entirely dark. "Wow!", thought Link, "I didn't even know there was a basement here!" Just then, they heard some...
  6. M

    TMS outline- Kenneth Mars!

    This is one of your best outlines. However, I do have one nitpick. You mention that this takes place during the second season, yet you have Fozzie Bear play patrolman bear in one sketch. Bear on Patrol was first seen in the thrid season. Or is this just Fozzie portraying a cop, not neccessarily...
  7. M

    Sesame Street Humans Banner

    That would be cool, having two different Sesame Street human banners like the ones mentioned, as well as some other human banners: One with all four versions of Doc, plus the character who took over as Doc in the last season of one of the international versions of Fraggle Rock, Jareth the...
  8. M

    Haunted House Hams

    Chapter 6 Link and Strangepork ran to the kitchen, but then they saw the creature that had come out of the shower earlier. "I'm ba-aaa-aaack!", said the creature, "I got tired of eating sponges, so now I am going to eat you!" "Why don't you eat some spiders", asked Link. "Spiders?"...
  9. M

    Sesame Street Old School official Site

    Did you only hear audio of that scene or something?
  10. M

    Sesame Street Old School official Site

    No, that was Scoop, a character who appeared in a variety of Henson-produced commercials in the 1960s.
  11. M

    Haunted House Hams

    Chapter 5 The Cake Dough Monster was about to eat them, but then they ran the other way. However, behind them was the evil duck-beaked rabbit. "Prepare to die!", said the rabbit. "Oh, no!", cried Dr Strangepork. "How did you get in here?", asked Link, "I thought the door was...
  12. M

    Thoughts on Convincing John

    Well, Henson seems to have both a very distinctive way of performing smooth/ calm characters and a distinctive way of performing wild/ crazy characters. I can't really tell any certain styles for other characters, though.
  13. M

    Sesame Street Old School official Site

    Yaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!!
  14. M

    Sesame Street Old School official Site

    If there is going to be a behind-the-scenes featurette, then I wonder if there will also be more features that haven't been announced yet. It would be cool if both the pitch film and one of the test pilots were included. It would be cool if there were on-screen pop-up facts (similar to the...
  15. M

    Haunted House Hams

    Chapter 4 It was 1 AM. It was getting late. Dr. Strangepork had already gone to bed, but Link was too scared to sleep. After getting covered in cobwebs earlier, all he did was pull the cobwebs off his body, so he was a bit dirty. So he decided to take a shower. He was taking a shower. He...
  16. M

    Questions about Jim's cameo in GMC...

    I have also wondered that ever since I learned who the woman was. Maybe Jane didn't want to appear in the movie. Or maybe she was in the united states when the film was made.
  17. M

    Haunted House Hams

    I actually wanted to start writing this story last night, but there were problems with the forum, which prevented me from posting. I actually got the idea of having this story star Link Hogthrob and Dr. Strangepork yesterday, and I thought about the plot and what all I wanted to do while I was...
  18. M

    Thoughts on Convincing John

    I know. There are quite a few productions where the director also acted in. And I guess it would be easier to direct and perform in the same production if it was a puppet production, as the performers can see what is going on by looking into the monitors. Of course, I have read that there...
  19. M

    Favorite Super Mario Game

    I thought that only the green Yoshi appeared in every world. I know that there was some kind of magical world that Mario could go to, I forget how, where each level had a different colored oshi, which could be used in other levels or outside of the game. I think that Super Mario World 2...
  20. M

    Favorite Super Mario Game

    My favorites are: Super Mario Bros. Super Mario Bros. 2 Super Mario Bros. 3 Super Mario World Mario Kart 64 Mario Pinball Land
Top