Search results

  1. M

    First Muppet movie you saw in the theater?

    I was born in 1984, but I doubt that my parents would have taken me to the movies at such a young age, so I probably didn't see The Muppets Take Manhattan in theaters. As far as I know, the first Muppet movie that I saw in theaters was The Muppet Christmas Carol. I also saw Muppet Treasure...
  2. M

    Haunted House Hams

    Chapter 3 Dr. Strangepork was about to answer the door, but Link ran and got in the way just in time. "NO, don't answer!", said Link, "There's an evil duck beaked bunny with spikey hands outside waiting to kill us!" "Oh, really?", said Dr. Strangepork. "Yeah, really", said Link, "It...
  3. M

    Haunted House Hams

    Chapter 2 Dr. Strangepork came running to the rescue. "Where are you, Link", asked Dr. Strangepork. "I'm in my room", he cried, "Come quick! It's terrible!" Dr. Strangepork ran upstairs and into Link's room. "Vat's the matter?", asked Dr. Strangepork. "My finger is caught in...
  4. M

    Thoughts on Convincing John

    I think it's strange that he wasn't used more in The Preacification of Convincing John. His name is in the title, but aside from a few mentions, he only appears in his two musical numbers. We don't even see what Mokey and Red's visit to his cave was like. For awhile, I wondered if Jim...
  5. M

    Haunted House Hams

    Chapter 1 Link Hogthrob and Dr. Strangepork were riding in a carriage in a scary forrest. "Ohhhhh, I'm scarred", said Link Hogthrob, "But I can go through with this. My Uncle Austin specifically wrote in his will for me to get 50,000 dollars if I spend one night in his haunted house."...
  6. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    I don't think using the word "shut up" is really that big of a deal on a kids show (though when I was in the second and third grade I thought it was a cuss word). And as for whether or not it will be included, here are a few things to consider: 1. It may depend on whether it was edited from...
  7. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Carl Reiner

    No, I wasn't concernec about you implying anyhting racist. I just didn't know what you meant. I didn't know if you thought it sounded racist or like the kind of joke that a black person would tell, and I re-read it trying to see if there was anything that could be mistaken as a hint of racism.
  8. M

    Grover using contractions

    I have also read recently that Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons never uses contractions. I had not noticed untill reccently.
  9. M

    Grover using contractions

    I have read that Grover does not use contractiosn when he talks (so instead of saying "Can't", he says "Can not", and instead of saying "Won't", he says "Will not"). I have read a quote from Frank Oz where he says that if Grover uses contractions in a script, Oz makes sure he does not use them...
  10. M

    When did Richard Hunt start having trouble performing Sweetums?

    I don't know when he started performing. I think I've heard about Sweetums making a public appearance at the opening of The Muppet Store in the early 1980s (I can't remember if I actually read this or if I'm just thinking it). Maybe he performed Sweetums there. I wonder if Richard Hunt...
  11. M

    The Monster at the End of This Episode

    Grover: Hello, there! It is I, your cute, adorable friend, Grover. (shouting) BUT ENOUGH ABOUT THAT! I HAVE HEARD THAT THERE IS A MONSTER AT THE END OF THIS EPISODE!! (Telly, Elmo, Cookie Monster, Zoe, Narf, and Herry all come onto the scene) Telly: A MONSTER!? Aaahhh Herry: Oh, no! Zoe...
  12. M

    Thoughts on Convincing John

    I just think it's odd that Mokey got Convincing John to agree to get every fraggle (except Traveling Matt, as he wasn't there) to swear off doozer towers. After Mokey releases everyone from their oath, he is convincing them to eat the towers. If I was convincing John, I would have convicned...
  13. M

    When did Richard Hunt start having trouble performing Sweetums?

    I know that Richard Hunt eventually stopped performing Sweetums, sticking to just the voice, but does anybody know when he stopped performing from inside the suit? It seems like Sweetums wasn't used much during the 1980s. I only know of two Muppet Show episodes from the last season that...
  14. M

    Sesame Street News: Count Dracula

    That was good. It's weird that Kermit hoped that he didn't see any more monsters. He has regularly interracted with monsters on Sesame Street and The Muppet Show, and he normally wasn't scarred of those monsters.
  15. M

    Scooter presents The Muppet Show Season 5 Guest Star Moments

    I have written a Muppets Tonight compilation. It has been a bit hard for me to think up ideas for how Muppets Tonight compilations could be done.
  16. M

    What if Muppets at Walt Disney World had SS characters?

    I started wondering... what if characters from Sesame Street appeared in The Muppets at Walt Disney World? What do you think they should have done? They had previously appeared in A Muppet Family Christmas from a few years earlier, and made cameos in the Muppet movies. Then again, I think this...
  17. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Carl Reiner

    What do you mean it's a black joke?
  18. M

    Grover doing disco is horrorfying

    It was also included in the videos Dance Along and A Celebration of Me, Grover.
  19. M

    Thoughts on Convincing John

    I wonder how Mokey got Convincing John to agree to convince the other Fraggles to swear off eating doozer sticks. Could she have convinced him?
  20. M

    New Muppet CD coming for Christmas

    Another thing to think about: Although The Muppet Christmas Carol and The Muppets Wizard of Oz soundtracks had instrumental tracks credited to The Electric Mayhem (Naptime only had a few words in the movie version, and was all instrumental in the soundtrack), those were soudntracks to visual...
Top