Search results

  1. M

    Sesame Episodes on Muppet Wiki

    This site constantly gets updated. I don't know if there are any reviews of the fun packs anywhere, but I don't think Muppet Wiki accepts reviews as part of the site (though it does linkt o reviews). Maybe you could write a review of the fun packs for Muppet Central.
  2. M

    If Kermit was ever brought back, only this time as a main charachter in street plots

    I don't really think either of those ideas are right for Kermit. Of course, there's no reason why Kermit shouldn't like porridge, but I feel like that idea is a bit odd. Kermit isn't a child, and shouldn't really have child problems. The dancing idea is a bit good, but he has danced before...
  3. M

    Left-handed Puppetry on Sesame Street Query?

    I've never heard of that before. Where did you hear/ read this at?
  4. M

    Tons of Henson Qs for my final paper

    Actually, it was Richard Hunt who died of aids. Some fans have speculated that he was a homosexual, but there is no exact evidence of this. I have recently read a post at the Tough Pigs message board from somebody who thinks that Jim Henson was actually left-handed, but performed...
  5. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    I am so happy to finally know the plot of I Want to Go Home. I had wondered if it might have been one of those storybooks that was inspired by Follow That Bird.
  6. M

    Jazzy Spies #1 and Baker #1 ... do they exist?

    It seems like the one sketchw as rarely seen just because one didn't sponsor the show until later. However, in 1986, the show started teaching kids to count up to 40, but the highest number to be a sponsor was 21, which only sponsored the show twice. It was common for skits about numbers higher...
  7. M

    What is your favorite Muppet stageshow?

    I only saw Here Come the Muppets. However, there were transcripts for both shows at Tough Pigs (I think thye are both still there), and I prefer the one I saw.
  8. M

    Jazzy Spies #1 and Baker #1 ... do they exist?

    I wonder why the number one did not sponsor the show at first. Could the producers or writer shave thought it would be difficult to come up with segments about the number one? I think that the Mad Painter and Pinball Number Count series could have easily had segments about one, since those skits...
  9. M

    Sesame Street 1970s Music Show

    Well, I have posted a 1980s music show now. Thanks for the requests!
  10. M

    Sesame Street 1980s Music Show

    Well, I forgot to put an ending, after the last song, and it's too late to edit that post, so here is a slightly revised version of the script. (The Sesame Street theme as it was heard during the 1980s plays over the title card, which fades to Ernie and Bert in the recording studio) Ernie...
  11. M

    Sesame Street 1980s Music Show

    (The Sesame Street theme as it was heard during the 1980s plays over the title card, which fades to Ernie and Bert in the recording studio) Ernie: Good evening, folks! I'm Ernie. Bert: And I'm Bert. Ernie: And this is the Sesame Street 1980s Music Show, where we play the best music of the...
  12. M

    Sesame Street 1970s Music Show

    Here is a special edition of my script, correcting spelling errors and correcting some of my previous mistakes. (The Sesame Street theme plays over the title card, which fades to Ernie and Bert in a recording studio. The music starts to fade out as they talk) Ernie: Isn't this great, Bert...
  13. M

    Sesame Street 1970s Music Show

    I just realised a stupid mistake that I made. I had Cookie Monster request a song about breakfast, and got C is for Cookie. I had meant to include Breakfast Time instead. And I mistakenly listed I Just Adore Four twice in a row. Oh crud!
  14. M

    Little Bird

    The baby version of Ernie you ar ereferring to is probably Ernie's niece, Ernestine. She appeared in at least two sketches, one where Ernie talks about their similarities and differences, and another one where Ernie tried to get her to say his name. She also appeared in The Best of Ernie and...
  15. M

    alphabet plots

    I already knew about the first one you mentioned. I wasn't really talking about episodes that only had one street scene involving the whole alphabet, but the second description is what I was asking about. Do you remember what letters sponsored that episode (or was it sponsored by every letter...
  16. M

    who performed the watch dog?

    At the begining of Sing, Hoot & Howl, there is a dog who says that he is a watch dog (because he sells watches). However, I can't tell who his performer is. Does anybody know who performed him? I looked at the credits and saw a number of performers whose voices I wouldn't recognize, such as...
  17. M

    Wearin' O the Green (For St. Patrick's Day)

    This has been a good story.
  18. M

    Al's Alphabet Garage Puppetry Query?

    It's possible that extra performers operated the right hand sin those examples that I gave, only the characters don't move their left hands at all. If only one performer is operating a character, then the performers should use the hands they normally do. I mentioned that in Bein' Green Kermit...
  19. M

    Sesame Street 1970s Music Show

    Hey, for those who liked this fan fiction, and want to see a 1980s music show, I plan on posting a 1980s show tomorrow morning. I have a good idea of what I want to include, but I would like some suggestions from you guys. First of all, I am having trouble thinking up animated and film songs...
  20. M

    Sesame Street 1970s Music Show

    I hope that I can get around to a 1980s (and a 1990s, and a 200s) music show soon.
Top