Search results

  1. M

    My Version of Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    I have noticed that in the first screening room scene, just as the lights go off and the film is about to start, Fletcherbird and Mean Mama get out of their seats (it looks like Fletcherbird just stands up, but Mean Mama definately leaves the room). Do you happen to know if there was any meaning...
  2. M

    You Never Know- Big Lots! Commercial

    I think it was supposed to be a strange song.
  3. M

    lookin for Muppets TV Specials help

    I think you mean The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show, not The Fabulous World of Miss Piggy.
  4. M

    On My Way with Sesame Street Video Collection

    Volume 9: Cars and Planes, Trucks and Planes Scene 1 Telly and Baby Bear play with a toy car, a toy train, a toy plane, and a toy truck. Segments Goin' for a Ride The Ballad of Casey McPhee Scene 2 Zoe drives her Zoemobile down Sesame Street. Oscar tells her to get outta the...
  5. M

    my friend has early episodes!!!

    In my mind this would have been different, thoguh. The season 35 bits were probably a minute or two long, had celebrities talking about their favorite moments, and short clips were shown. What I had in mind was having a complete clip shown before the opening, without any introductions or people...
  6. M

    The "Classification/Sorting" Song?

    On Old School Vol. 1, the chapter listing for episode 276 lists Sorting Song, which, when clicked, goes to One of These Things.
  7. M

    "If I ran the Muppets" thread. Post YOUR good ideas HERE!

    Here is how I've envisioned the plot of the game. It begins with Kermit finding out that this weeks special guest star is actually an evil alien who plans on taking over the world. The alien guest soon goes to his home planet, and Kermit needs to get help from the other Muppets. Kermit...
  8. M

    On My Way with Sesame Street Video Collection

    Volume 8: My Family. Scene 1 Elmo and his parents come to the arbor area to introduce the show. Elmo's parents talk about what they like to do as a family, such as going on family trips and picnics. They like to do the family thing. Segments Song: Doing the Family Thing Song...
  9. M

    Vincent Price vs Alice Cooper

    I remember that before I saw the Vincent Price epsiode one of my friends told me about an episode that he saw where Kermit almost got eaten by a monster and then almost got eaten by the guest. He couldn't remember the name of the guest, and when I asked him which monster it was, he didn't know...
  10. M

    Which Meant More to Bert?

    You know, usually when I see paperclips on the ground, I actually pick them up and take them home, but I don't keep bottlecaps, even though bottlecaps look a lot cooler and funner.
  11. M

    Which Meant More to Bert?

    I wonder if there had ever been any cosnideration to have The Count counts Bert's bottlecaps or paperclips. I don't know if The Count would discriminate against counting boring things, but Bert has a large number of bottle caps. However, his supply of paperclips seemed small in Christmas Eve on...
  12. M

    "If I ran the Muppets" thread. Post YOUR good ideas HERE!

    You know, now that I think about it, I don't think I had ever envisioned having the Sesame Street Muppets in that game idea. I can think of special moves for the Muppets, but not for many of the Sesame Street Muppets. Sure, Oscar could throw trash at opponents, Bert could make a chain out of his...
  13. M

    On My Way with Sesame Street Video Collection

    Volume 7: The People in my Neighborhood Scene 1 Susan, Gordon, Gina, and Alana re all at Hooper's Store. Alan greets the viewers, stating that today the viewer will learn all about the people in his neihgborhood, and our neighborhoods. There are all kinds of jobs, and Alan, Gordon, Susan...
  14. M

    Vincent Price vs Alice Cooper

    I wouldn't be surprised if Nickelodeon flat-out chose not to air the Alice Cooper episode (or the Raquel Welch episode), but I never saw the Vincent Price episode on Nickelodeon, even though I know that it was broadcast on Nick.
  15. M

    Was "Follow That Bird" reissued?

    I think that the Follow That Bird soundtrack was reissued in 2002. However, I've never seen it in person.
  16. M

    Vincent Price vs Alice Cooper

    I remember there being "blocks" of certain season episodes. It seems like the second season episodes were shown the most frequently. Back when Nickelodeon aired reruns, I usually only saw the show on Mondays and Fridays, due to homework. I never had homework on fridays, and somehow I was usually...
  17. M

    Oscar Turning Green Explanation...

    Have you noticed that although her head was furry and green, her hands were smooth and lavendar?
  18. M

    "If I ran the Muppets" thread. Post YOUR good ideas HERE!

    I would like to add that back when I had this idea, I had on my mind having Fraggle Rock as an area that could be used, and the Fraggles being playable/ rescuable characters. I guess that wouldn't be legally possible now, though I would hope that Henson would be willing to license the characters...
  19. M

    Vincent Price vs Alice Cooper

    Actually, the morning shows were the same as the previous nights. I don't know if the first mornign showw as the same as the first night show, but I watched it on the first night it was shown, when Elton John was the guest. I figured that the same epsidoes were shown in the mornign and the day...
  20. M

    "If I ran the Muppets" thread. Post YOUR good ideas HERE!

    How about some Pokemon-style Muppet games for Nintendo DS? There were two Austin Powers games for Game Boy Color which had different main game plots (though I could be wrong... I've only played one of the two) but apparantly had some activities that people could play with others using a link...
Top