Search results

  1. M

    Vincent Price vs Alice Cooper

    I've read that Nickelodeon cut the At the Dance segment from the Vincent Price epsiode (the only first season At the Dance segment to be cut). But from what I remember, Nickelodeon began airing reruns in April 1994, and that video was released in October 1994. And Nickelodeon didn't air every...
  2. M

    Vincent Price vs Alice Cooper

    They are the same monster, only with alterations (Timmy had green hair in most of season two, and no tail). I've read that Timmy Monster was referred to by name in a picture caption from thats cene in TheArt of the Muppets, while his name was mentioend on-screen in the Carol Channing episode...
  3. M

    On My Way with Sesame Street Video Collection

    Volume 6: Colors and Shapes Scene 1 Elmo and Zoe observe buckets of paint. One bucket has red paint, another has orange paint, another has green paint, another has black paint, and another has pink paint. Segment Song: I Eat the Colors of the Rainbow Scene 2 Cookie Monster has...
  4. M

    Vincent Price vs Alice Cooper

    I always thought that monster was blue, but others frequently say he's green. Anyway, his name is Timmy Monster.
  5. M

    Vincent Price vs Alice Cooper

    Both of these episodes were included on the video Monster Laughs with Vincent Price. And both were edited. I wonder if Somewhere Over the Rainbow was actually edited for time, or because it didn't fit the mood of the show. I mena, the video was released in October 1994. Earlier that year...
  6. M

    jim henson research

    I don't know if this would be considered ebatable, but you could point out that before the Mupets had become famous, most of the original performers weren't really interested in careers in puppetry at first, and now it seems like most puppeteers became interested because of the Muppets (though I...
  7. M

    You Never Know- Big Lots! Commercial

    How do you know that the song was stolen? How do we know that the song wasn't licensed to Big Lots for use in its comercial?
  8. M

    Vincent Price vs Alice Cooper

    Actually, the monsters name was Thudge McGurk. But I know that the name Boris Klinger was mentioned by either Statler or Waldorf in a first season episode. I forget which one.
  9. M

    Vincent Price vs Alice Cooper

    I really like the Alice Cooper episode better.
  10. M

    Lighthouse Island from The Jim Henson Hour

    Where? When? Do you have any quotes? What did he talk about? I wonder how much of The Jim Henson Hour was filmed in Canada. I know that the MuppeTelevision segments were, and I'm pretty sure that Jim Henson's introductions and closings were. I guess anything with canadian performers were...
  11. M

    Which Meant More to Bert?

    Yeah, I've gotta get me some bottlecaps... (I already have my own paperclip collection)
  12. M

    On My Way with Sesame Street Video Collection

    Volume 5: All About Me Scene 1 Big Bird: Oh, hi there! I am making a "me book". It's a book where I write all about myself. I have written that I like to eat birdseed, and love to drink birdseed sandwhiches, and I like my best friend Mr. Snuffleupagus, and my old friend Mr. Hooper, and I...
  13. M

    Man, what all did I have?

    I read at the Sesame Street Lyrics Archive page for The Baker Films that one of the baker films was included in something like that. I wish I knew more about those things. There was one called The Invention of Paper, featuring Ernie as a cave king and Sherlock as the royal smart person...
  14. M

    Which Meant More to Bert?

    Maybe it was a good luck charm. After all, Ernie and Bert were the first Sesame Street characters to find Big Bird, and after the bottlecaps fell out of the plane, they lost Big Bird.
  15. M

    Missing Pirates?

    Huh. I never noticed Droop in the movie before. I thought somebody might have mistaken Fluberte for Droop.
  16. M

    Which Meant More to Bert?

    But aren't bottlecaps harder than paperclips? Okay, let's be scientific... Somebody fly an airplane over me and dump bottlecaps on me, and then dump paperclips on me.
  17. M

    Which Meant More to Bert?

    I wonder which collection was introduced first on the show, Bert's paperclip collection or Bert's bottlecap collection.
  18. M

    Which Meant More to Bert?

    But in the song Let's Sing a Song That Everybody Knows, he says that he brought his paperclip collection on a bus, but then he says "You can't play with paperclips on a moving bus. They'll spill all over the place. They're very valuable". Of course, he could have also brought his bottle caps and...
  19. M

    On My Way with Sesame Street Video Collection

    Volume 4: Animals, Animals Scene 1 Big Bird: Welcome to Sesame Street. Today, we are going to learn about animals. And we're going to see some animals. Do you see any animals? What's that? You do? Well, what do you see? You see a bird? Where's the bird? Oh, I'm the bird! Segments...
  20. M

    How Much of Classic Sesame Street was Unscripted?

    I thought I've read some article (or quote from an article) about the show from around the first or second season that said that since the show was broadcast daily that a large amount of film was required, and one way of saving on film was by having the human cast improvise a lot of scenes. I...
Top