Search results

  1. M

    Lighthouse Island from The Jim Henson Hour

    If Jerry Nelson was just the voice, wouldn't he get a "featuring the voice of Jerry Nelson" credit, instead of just being listed among the cast? I thought it might have been filmed in England, but then again, The Jim Henson Hour (or at least the MuppeTelevision segments) was filmed in Canada.
  2. M

    Which Meant More to Bert?

    Whichever he likes better, he doesn't like better than oatmeal (at the beginning of the song Doin' the Pigeon, he says "I like pigeons more than anything else in the world... besides oatmeal).
  3. M

    On My Way with Sesame Street Video Collection

    Here is Volume 3: Getting Ready for School. Scene 1 Abby Cadabby: I just had agreat day at school. Baby Bear: So did I. Elmo: Oh, what did you three learn? Baby Bear: Oh, lot's of things. Like extra flavors of porridge... Abby: And how to turn a pumpkin into celery. Baby Bear...
  4. M

    Sesame Street Fanfic: Musical Moments

    That was a good fan fic. It's a shame that it's been online for a year without any comments.
  5. M

    On My Way with Sesame Street Video Collection

    Here is volume 2: I Can Count. Scene 1 Big Bird: Good morning! Welcome to Sesame Street. Today, we are going to count to as high as we havetime for. Right now I would like to count all of the people who are on Sesame Street. (goes out his door) Okay, on the street there are... (notices...
  6. M

    Episode 131: J is for "just a darn minute!"

    I've mentioned this in several other threads. I wonder why the letter sponsors where shortened from three to one in one year. I also wonder when the show started having two letter sponsors again.
  7. M

    Missing video?

    I wonder what would have happened if the Muppet Sing-Along videos were more like the Disney Sing-Along Songs videos. The only sing-along video to be like the Disney ones is It's Not Easy Being Green (and to a lesser extent, Muppet Treasure Island).
  8. M

    Sesame Street Easter Hunt

    Chapter 6 Luis looked out the window. "Well, it looks like Cookie Monster ate a lot of the eggs, but it's still raining easter eggs", said Luis. "Oh, if only I hadn't...", said Abby. "Oh, you've blamed yourself many times today", said Maria. "Well, maybe I can try to make the...
  9. M

    On My Way with Sesame Street Video Collection

    Here is Volume 1: My ABCs. Scene 1 (Big Bird, Abby Cadabby, Elmo, and Telly are all out on the street) Big Bird: Hi, there. Today, we are all going to learn about each and every letter of the alphabet. Elmo: That's right! Abby Cadabby: But... I don't know the whole alphabet. Telly...
  10. M

    On My Way with Sesame Street Video Collection

    I plan on making fan fiction outline/ scripts base don the On My Way with Sesame Street books from 1989. Each "volume" will be based on the specific volumes, and include segmnets from the show as well as new footage, but will take place in modern times rather than 1989 (so it's different from my...
  11. M

    Missing video?

    You know, the information there is actually good. It provides a basic description and some behind-the-scenes information. I do wish that a song listing was there, though.
Top