Search results

  1. M

    A Muppet Baseball Story

    Chapter 9 Team Mupet was upset over having to forfeit the game. "Hey, everybody", said Kermit, "I'm going to go for a walk". "Moi will go with vous", said Miss Piggy. "Oh, okay, if you must", said Kermit, sadly. "Yes!", said Miss Piggy. "I'll walk with you all, too", said...
  2. M

    "Hey, Cinderella" and "The Frog Prince"

    I like Hey Cinderela better.
  3. M

    First quarter has passed - Where's Season 2???

    The video game Muppet Pinball Mayhem was also postponed many times before finally being released.
  4. M

    A Muppet Baseball Story

    Chapter 8 Soon, it was time for The Flowerpot Branchers to bat, as Team Muppet played the field. "Okay, we've batted well so far", thought Kermit to himself, "Let's see if we can beat them". Kermit threw the ball, and the batter hit it. "And it's a hit!", said Louis Kazagger...
  5. M

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    It's hard for me to explain what I actually meant. But I wasn't saying that Will Lee performed Roosevelt at any time. I was just speculating outloud as to who could have done Hard Head Henry Harris' voice before Roscoe Orman. I wasn't saying that Will Lee did it, but thought he could since his...
  6. M

    If I Were a Child of the 70s...

    By the 1990s, it was still common for classic segments to be shown. I don't think very many segments were officially taken off the show (I wonder if Sesame Workshop has a box or vault for segments that are not allowed to be shown). But I think by the 1990s that there were so many segments that...
  7. M

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    I dont think Jerry Nelson ever actually took over the role (though I heard he performed the voice in a Camp Wanngohoma sketch). One thing that I've noticed is that in the song Roosevelt Franklin's Alphabet, Roosevelt's voice is much deeper than usual, and Hard Head Henry Harris' voice...
  8. M

    First quarter has passed - Where's Season 2???

    Even if it is planned for a summer release, wouldn't we have heard something official by now?
  9. M

    A Muppet Baseball Story

    Chapter 7 It was almost time for the next game. Tickets were selling. "Make way for Johnny Fiama!", said Sal, pushing varous customers out of line so that Johnny could cut. "Uh, Sal, I don't think this is neccessary", said Johnny. "Hey, you're Johnny Fiama!", said one customer...
  10. M

    A Muppet Baseball Story

    Chapter 6 Although Team Muppet only won because Kermit was the only one to make a score, and only one score at that, Team Muppet quickly became an overnight sensation, with a huge number of fans. A few days after the game, some of the Muppets saw themselves on covers of magazines at the...
  11. M

    A Muppet Baseball Story

    Chapter 5 The first few tigers kept catching the balls with their mouths, instead of hitting the balls, andthen swallowed the baseballs. "Strike three!", said Bobo, "You're out!" The Tigers coach talked to the next hitter. "Now listen", said the coach, "All of the other players have...
  12. M

    Does anyone remember these early SST episodes?

    Well, not very much content from the first season has been released commercially outside of Old School Vol. 1., at least not in North America (maybe the Shalom Sesame or Sesame English videos have first season material). The Alphabet Game, which is long out of print, features Wanda the Witch...
  13. M

    the guide to Episode 2159

    Well, somebody added a page for this episode.
  14. M

    The ask Jim Lewis thread is now open

    I have read somewhere that Rosie O'Donnell was supposed to make a guest appearance at one point, but her appearance was cancled for some reason. As for the appearance of the writers for that Cosby Show episode, I would guess that you are referring to the scene where the youngest daughter...
  15. M

    does anyone remeber these EARLY sesame street episodes?

    Another reason that a You Tube link for a certain clip would not be at Muppet Wiki is because it's currently commercially available. Muppet Wiki has a policy of not posting commercially-available clips. But You Tube does have clips of skits that are currently available on video and DVD.
  16. M

    does anyone remeber these EARLY sesame street episodes?

    I don't know the exact web link for Muppet Wiki (it's in my "favorites" folder, so I don't have to type in the address). It's also not in the links section of Muppet Central, but www.toughpigs.com has a link to the site.
  17. M

    A Muppet Baseball Story

    Chapter 4 It was the day of Team Muppets' first game, against The Tigers. Pops was working at the ticket booth. "Get your tickets here!", said Pops, "Only ten dolars. Five dollars for children!" "And watch me blow bubbles out of my head here", said Billt he Bubble Guy, "And please give...
  18. M

    does anyone remeber these EARLY sesame street episodes?

    I can't remember what exact episodes featured it, but there are pages for all 130 episodes from the first season at Muppet Wiki. I know that Spinning Wheel is not in episodes 1, 8, 43, 54, or 83 (unless Noggin cut it from any of those episodes).
  19. M

    does anyone remeber these EARLY sesame street episodes?

    It's true. I think Mupet Wiki has pages for some first season episodes featuring that song, and the Sesame Street knock-off album Songs from Sesame Street includes that song.
  20. M

    A Muppet Baseball Story

    Chapter 3 Baseball practice was held at the stadeum. "Okay, due to the large number of baseball teams that are practicing, we've only got five minutes to practice", said Rowlf, "So we each get to hit the ball and run, and then practice will be over". "That doesn't sound like much fun"...
Top