Search results

  1. M

    Zoot's Enchanted Saxophone

    Chapter 3 Zoot went down to the canteen, with his new saxaphone. "Oh, what a great saxaphone", said Bunsen, "It looks so scientific!" "Mee mee mee", commented Beaker. "Oh, thank you", said Zoot, who started to play it again. As he played again, other characters in the canteen...
  2. M

    Part Puppet... Oscar/Bruno Costume

    That was impressive. Almost how I'd expect him to look if he was on Sesame Street Live. It's great that you figured out a wa to see with the head on. I've often wondered how Caroll Spinney could see while inside Bruno. I wonder if that's how he did see. Ever since I first read that the...
  3. M

    Zoot's Enchanted Saxophone

    Chapter 2 Zoot soon came back to the theater with his saxaphone, and started playing again. "Oh, wow", said Janice, "I rully like your new saxaphone, fer sure!" "Yeah, it's so groovy!", said Floyd. The saxaphone then started glowing and changing colors. "Oh, and it even changes...
  4. M

    Question about SST Clips numbering on Hulu

    I was wrong. I saw that Elmo's Song was listed with a four-digit episode number.
  5. M

    19 Years Ago Today

    I've been paying tribute to Jim by watching several of Jim Henson's Sesame Street performances on youtube, sesamestreet.org, and hulu. I watched Do De Rubber Duck, Rubber Duckie, A Song from Kermit, It's Alive, Kermit Guesses from Clues, Opposite Stuff, Sesame Street News: 1st Day of School, A...
  6. M

    Zoot's Enchanted Saxophone

    Please enjoy the following fan fiction, starring Zoot! Chapter 1 Zoot was outside int eh alley of the Muppet Theater, playing his saxaphone. "That's good playing, Zoot!", said Floyd. "Fer sure!", said Janice. Zoot started dancing while playing the saxaphone, and accidently...
  7. M

    Question about SST Clips numbering on Hulu

    I was browsing Sesame Street clips on Hulu today, and I noticed something. Almost every clip includes a season and episode number listed. There are some exceptions (the original Bein' Green, for example). The seasons appear to be accurate, but the numbers are obviously not. The episode numbers...
  8. M

    Fan Fic: Sesame Street Old School top 40 Countdown

    Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, it's time for the Sesame Street Old School Top 40 Countdown, in honor of the show's fortieth anniversary but limiting to approximately the first 24 seasons. And now, here are our hosts, Big Bird and Guy Smiley! Guy Smiley: Thank you, thank you, boys and...
  9. M

    Any News on Anniversary Specials or Appearances?

    I've e-mailed them in the past, and have never gotten a response. Heck, it was hard enough to FIND where to e-mail them.
  10. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    it is number five day, hosted by the count.
  11. M

    Bert's Insomnia Story

    Chapter 4 Bert decided to go to a massage therapist for some relaxation. "Maybe I can get some sleep here", said Bert. Grover then showe dup. "Hello, Bert", said Grover, "I am your massage therapist." "What? You?", said a surprised Bert. "Yes, me", said Grover, "Now, get on...
  12. M

    Classic Henson Properties Now Available for Merchandise Licensing Opportunities

    This sounds like good news to me. It's a wonder that Fraggle Rock and other shows weren't on Sprout when Hit! had the Henson license.
  13. M

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    I've thought of something that would be cool for the 40th anniversary: an "anniversary day". But also in celebration, maybe this november 10 the site should add several first season clips, or just clips from the first week, or even clips from just the first episode (even though it's commercially...
  14. M

    Bert's Insomnia Story

    Chapter 3 Bert tried more solutions to fall asleep. He took a warm bath, but it didn't work. He ate a lot o food, but didn't get tired enough to sleep. Then, he decided to ask Mumford to help him. "I have a magic spell that'll put you to sleep!", said Mumford. "Oh, good", said Bert...
  15. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    On your blog, you were wrong about The Cube enver being fully realized. It was broadcast in 1969, and was recently made available for download on iTunes. Maybe you were confusing it with Cyclia, an unfinished film project that i can't really describe.
  16. M

    Steven Joins the Muppets

    Chapter 7 Kermit, Steven, Miss Piggy, and Pepe all went back to the theater. "Hey, they're back!", said Clifford. "That was quicker than I expected", said Dr. Teeth. "Well, welcome back", said Fozzie. "Thanks", said Kermit, "But now we've got a Muppetfest to plan!" "oh...
  17. M

    Steven Joins the Muppets

    Chapter 6 They were about to leave Fraggle Rock. "Okay, let's transport to...", said Kermit. "Wait!", interrupted Gobo, "My Uncle Traveling Matt and I would like to come along." "Yes, I've been in outer space", said Matt, "But I miss that place." "Fine, you can come along", said...
  18. M

    Steven Joins the Muppets

    Chapter 5 Abby Cadabby transported the gang to Fraggle Rock. "Wow", said Steven, "I can't believe we're actually in Fraggle Rock!" "I can", said Pepe. "Elmo's never been here before", said Elmo, slightly frightened. "Well, let's find some fraggles and doozers and gorgs", said...
  19. M

    Steven Joins the Muppets

    Chapter 4 Steven and Pepe were outside on Sesame Street, waiting by the lampost for Kermit and Piggy. Big Bird then walked out of his area. "Hey, it's Big Bird!", said Steven. "Yes, that's me", said Big Bird. "My name is Steven Sedlak, and I'm a big fan of yours." "Then you...
  20. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    I don't think we've discussed the video queues on the site. Those are advertised things that are a bit like the playlists, but more like clicking on an individual video clip. There is a new one called Gina's Favorite Videos. I wonder if those are actually Allison Bartlett O'Reilley's favorites...
Top