Search results

  1. M

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    Well, The Sound of Music does have audio from the soruce material (either the movie or the soundtract). Then againb, that sketchw as on teh original video player, and has been on the new site for half a year. It's still on youtube, though for soem reason there's a "trial version" note on-screen...
  2. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    I have been thinking about who could be who in Muppet Peter Pan. I don't know if this would be the best thread to post it in, or if I should post my own cast list in the "comic wishes" thread, or if I should start a seperate thread. I know that the illustrator of the comic is here, and I'm not...
  3. M

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    Man, it seems like quite a few clips have been removed. Prairie Dawn Invites 3, The Sound of Music, 123 Sesame Street, World Without Music... What's going on? I guess some are due to musical rights issues, but shouldn't those have been cleared before uploading them (unless certain online music...
  4. M

    Dr. Teeth Heads for Nashville

    Enjoy the following fan fiction. I'm not sure if you've noticed or not, but I'm planning on writing fan fics starring each of the fivew original members of The Electric Mayhem. I already wrote ones for Animal ("Animal and Bean in the Dessert") and Janice ("Janice's Big Break"), so here's Dr...
  5. M

    Janice's Big Break

    Man, for the ending, I should have had it revealed that Janice fell through the hole, and after seeing she was alright, Piggy karate-chopped her, and then Thog fell through the hole and landed only on Piggy (as Janice was karate-chopped out of the way).
  6. M

    Performers who Left Due to Lack of Recognition

    After season 1 she got married and chose to stay in the united states as opposed to working on TMS in the united states. I believe that she did continue performing up until her death, though mostly non-Henson puppet productions. I think she formed a puppetry union.
  7. M

    Janice's Big Break

    Chapter 6 Back at the theater... "I fixed the broken part of the stage, boss", said Beauregard. "Oh, good", said Kermitt. "I fixed it with bubble gum", said Beauregard. "Uh, that's not so good", said Kermit. "Well, I think I can still skate", said Thog, who went on stage and...
  8. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    I've noticed that Mildred seems to be in every issue so far. Shes in the preview comic, in the first two issues, and she's on both covers of issue 3. Could she be one of Langridge's favorite characters?
  9. M

    Janice's Big Break

    Chapter 5 So Janice was rushed to the hospital. Kermit and Floyd went along to the hospital. The nurse checked on Janice. "Well, your limbs are broken, and you have abad back", said the nurse. "Will I be able to perform on The Mupet Show this week?", asked Janice. "No, you'll...
  10. M

    Janice's Big Break

    Chapter 4 The sketch began. Thog looked sad, as the Mutations, chickens, and penguins skated by. Janice then skated by Thog. "Hey, what's wrong?", asked Janice. "I don't know how to skate at all", said Thog, "I've tried, but I keep falling." "Well, like, you've got to, like, keep...
  11. M

    Janice's Big Break

    Chapter 3 Everybody was getting ready for rehearsals for the main sketch that was to have been done by the guest star. "Here is your outfit, Janice", said Hilda, handing her a winter coat and some ice skates. "Oh, wow", said Janice, "It was tailored to my size." "Now, you've watched...
  12. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Bea Arthur

    And I had no idea of her dislike for violence.
  13. M

    Muppets Comics Wishes Thread

    Yeah, when artwork from the preview issue and some sketch work for the first cover had first been posted, I know that at least one fan said that he'd have liked it if a variety of different artists were involved, and while Langridde appears to be doing an amazing job (I still haven't found any...
  14. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It appears that a few complete Elmo's World segments are on the site (I haven't watched any all the way through on the site, but looking at the runtime I assume they are complete), but now it appears that several short clips from Elmo's World: Sky (and possibly other segments) have been...
  15. M

    Janice's Big Break

    Chapter 2 Kermit was by his desk, looking over his papers. "Let's see, what changes do I make?", thought Kermit. Hilda walked by. "Oh, Hilda!", said Kermit, "Look, the guest star cancled and Janice is taking her place. I need you to resize the outfit." "Okay", said Hilda. "She...
  16. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Okay, I understand. But, assuming it doesn't coutn as a spoiler question, do you at least plan on including some obscure Muppet characters?
  17. M

    Janice's Big Break

    Chapter 1 It was two days before the next episode of The Muppet Show. Janice was in the prop room, sadly playing her guitar. Floyd had heard her playing and came in to see what was wrong. "That was good playing, Janice, though a bit sad", said Floyd, "Is something wrong?" "Oh...
  18. M

    Mom and Me

    I just saw the classic song "Mom and Me" at sesamestreet.org yesterday, and it sure is a great song. It's very catchy, and the tune is very similar to the "Ookyook Song". Are there any other songs with this basic tune?
  19. M

    Animal and Bean in the Dessert

    Rats! I just realised that it should have been spelled "desert". D'oh!
  20. M

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    I've noticed that at the start of Grover's Health Minutes: Teeth that a director is heard saying "action!" I have wodnered if Sesame Workshop would officially add segments to it's youtube channel and hulu that aren't on the site, and it seems like it has. I found Bert and Ernie In the...
Top