Search results

  1. M

    Help Pick Clips for the 40th Anniversary DVD

    You can see it at sesamestreet.org, and I think on youtube and Sesame Workshop's hulu chanel (not positive there). Or on the Amazon votign page (at least while it's up there). And you can see it if you find, buy and/ or rent copies of Old School Vol. 1, Sesame Street 25 Wonderful Years: A...
  2. M

    Muppets Comics Wishes Thread

    I have thought, wouldn't it be great if there was a four-issue series revolving around a ceertain character or group of characters, that wasn't part of The Muppet Show or storybook comics? I was thinking, there could be a four-issue Electric Mayhem series, in which they go on tour, and each...
  3. M

    Sesame Street: 40th anniversary Ideas

    A few months ago Sesame Workshop put some episodes on iTunes, but only from season 35. It would be great if some episodes from the first 29 seasons would be put up on iTunes. Both random episodes and episodes with historical significance. Perhaps a variety of episodes form seasons 4-8 and 10-13...
Top