Search results

  1. M

    Steven Joins the Muppets

    Chapter 3 Kermit and Steven were trying to think of what Steven could do for the Muppets. Then Kermit had an idea. "I know!", said Kermit, "We're going to have a second Muppetfest in two months, and I need to tell some people personally. You can be my traveling assistant!" "Really?"...
  2. M

    First Lady Michelle Obama to Appear on SST Season 40

    That clip is now at sesamestreet.org.
  3. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    It seems that so far these comics had had opening numbers with non-regular characters. Hopefully future issues will have regualr characters in the opening numbers, but I am sort of hoping for a monsters number, or even just a monster sketch. Preferably existing monster designs as opposed to...
  4. M

    Dr. Teeth Heads for Nashville

    Chapter 5 The taxi driver had an idea of how to get Dr. Teeth to the parade in nashville, indiana on time. "I've got a plan", said the driver. "What's the plan?", asked Dr. Teeth. The driver got out of the car and opened the trunk. Inside was a cannon. "You mean you are going to...
  5. M

    Bert's Insomnia Story

    Chapter 2 The next day, Bert was at Hooper's Store, very tired. "Alan, I'll have..." said Bert, "I'll have a... I'll have a...." Bert was having trouble concentrating. "You'll have a bowl of oatmeal?", said Alan. "Yes", said Bert, feeling dizzy. "What's wrong, Bert?", asked...
  6. M

    Steven Joins the Muppets

    Chapter 2 "So, what kind of job will I get?", asked Steven. "Well, how about you be the tour guide?", said Kermit, "We've been giving a lot of unexpected tours lately." "Okay", said Steven, "Now will you show me the rest of the theater?" Four days later.... "This is boring"...
  7. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    Today is Mommy Time. A number of greart clips have been added. Among the highlights: The new segment with Michelle Obama, produced for next season Bert and Ernie blow a fuse Big Bird rhymes Hooper Mysterious Theater: Toast (first MT sketch on the website)
  8. M

    TMS Outline:Suzanne Pleshette

    I may have helped with this, but GOOD OUTLINE!:)
  9. M

    Steven Joins the Muppets

    Enjoy this fan fiction story. It was suggested to me by kathy26, and will invovle characters from multiple Muppet worlds. Chapter 1 Steven Sedlak was riding his bicycle downtown one day, and he decided, for no reason at all, to drive down a different direction than usual. As he rode down...
  10. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Oh, I guess the Muppet Wiki page just didn't mention it.
  11. M

    Dr. Teeth Heads for Nashville

    Chapter 4 Dr. Teeth rode his hot air balloon up in the sky and towards Nashville, but he enjoyed the scenery. "Wow, this is soooooo cool", said Dr. Teeth, "When I'm done I've got to take the rest of the band on such a trip." Dr. Teeth soon spotted nashville. "Well, I get off here",s...
  12. M

    Bert's Insomnia Story

    Chapter 1 Bert and Ernie were at the bus stop. "Well, see you next wednesday, Ernie!", said Bert. "Yeah, so long, Bert", said Ernie, who go on the bus. "Well, Ernie is going to a big family reunion", said Bert, "So hopefully I will get to do whatever I want and not get disturebd...
  13. M

    The Muppet Orchestra's Later Outfits in Merchandising

    It's a good thing that Janice has never officialy been illustrated with her pony tail. And it seems that she's kept it in the years since (though I can't remember if it's in Letters to Santa). And it is interesting that each member (except Lips) has had an outfit change over the years, some...
  14. M

    Dr. Teeth Heads for Nashville

    Chapter 3 They were now really far away from Nashville, Tennessee. "How are we going to get there in time?", asked Dr. Teeth. "How about we go by plane?", asked Jack. "No, I've been banned from flying planes for two months", said Dr. Teeth. "Really?", said jack, "Why?" "It's...
  15. M

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    Didn't you read the quote? I had mistakenly thought the sketch was no longer there, and then learned that it is indeed there. Make sense now?
  16. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    It's interesting, in an interview Roger Langridge said he was going to try to work Pigs in Space into every issue, but based on what I've read at Muppet Wiki, it seems that the sketch is not in issue #2. I'm not complaining, but it is interesting.
  17. M

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    Well, somebody sent me a private message on another forum, proving to me that the Prairie Dawn sketch is indeed still on the site.
  18. M

    The Muppet Orchestra's Later Outfits in Merchandising

    Has anybody ever noticed that although each member of The Electrci Mayhem was given a new outfit by the time of MTM, that it's been rare for them to be depicted in merchandise (especially illustrations) in those outfits? The comic book adaptation of The Muppets Take Manhattan, for example, shows...
  19. M

    Dr. Teeth Heads for Nashville

    Chapter 2 Dr. Teeth walked down the road, and saw a sign that read "Nashville 25000 Miles". "It'll take forever to get there", said Dr. Teeth, "And I have to be there in a day!" Just then a talking donkey from behind spoke. "So, you need to go to Nashville, eh?", said the donkey...
  20. M

    Muppets Comics Wishes Thread

    With Muppet Peter Pan coming soon, her eis what I thinka good cast listing might be: Peter Pan- Kermit (DUH! Plus, it's confirmed) Wendy - Miss Piggy John - Fozzie Bear or Scooter (the other can be a lost boy) Michael - Robin Tinkerbell - either Rizzo or Pepe in drag (the other can be a...
Top