Search results

  1. M

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    Some great clips have been added today: The Magic Finger Square with Kermit the Frog Rappin' Alphabet with Grover and Ferlingetti Donizetti Two-headed Monster Cooperation (I wonder if this might be his.. err, their... err, the monsters first appearance... the performers are reversed) Cookie...
  2. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    Today is Park Day, hosted by Bert and featuring an appearance by Abby Cadabby. For soem reason, when I look at the "recently added" list of clips, some clips that were added last week show up, yet some more newly-added clips are shown underneath them. Weird.
  3. M

    Muppet Robin Hood comic coming April 29, 2009

    Well, comic book resources has an 8-page preview for the comic book, and it looks good so far. There is one character who looks a bit like Fat Blue.
  4. M

    Celebrating Frank Oz

    Well, I celebrated by watching several Sesame Street clips with Frank's characters, as well as the "number three ball film" he directed, plus some episodes of TMS (including the Rita Moreno episode, which is the only one to feature all of his recurring TMS characters).
  5. M

    Muppet Robin Hood comic coming April 29, 2009

    Tough Pigs now has a review of Muppet Robin Hood. I think it's the first review so far. It confirms that Sweetums plays Little John, mentions a running gag about Kermit as Robin Hood, and also includes an appearance by acharacter not seen since the first season of The Muppet Show. It doesn't...
  6. M

    Will new "classic" Guy Smiley sketches return for Season 40?

    Though Joey Mazzarino thinks the character should be kept seperate from other major characters, I think Murray Monster could work in a Beat the Time sketch.
  7. M

    Steve's Muppets: A Recipe for Pain?

    Have Andy Pig or Jaques Roache ever been injured?
  8. M

    The Trading Game or The Anything-in-the-Whole-Wide-World Prize Game

    Well, both of them are now available for viewing at sesamestreet.org (The Trading Game has always been on the site). One thing that I guess I've missed all these years is that it's actually titled "The Anything-in-the-World Prize Game". I don't know why I thought there was a "whole wide" in...
  9. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    The Muppet Newsflash somehow gets a lot of inside info on upcoming projects. Some people at tough pigs have pointed out that Greg usually doesn't cite his sources, though they usually end up being reliable.
  10. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Well, The Muppet Newsflash just posted some news info on Muppet Peter Pan. It was said there that Kermit will be Peter Pan, Piggy will be tinkerbell, and Gonzo would be Captain Hook.
  11. M

    Minor muppetz' TMS outline: Perry Como

    Enjoy this season three outline. As with a lot of my recent outlines, the guest star was suggested by kathy26. Cold Open Perry gives his sandwhich the heimlick manuever. Introduction Kermit introduces Perry Como! Opening Number: And I Love You So Perry sernades Miss Piggy...
  12. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    Today is Sing a Song Day with Ernie and Bert. Is this the first day to be hosted by Ernie? And some super cool rarities are included. Among them is "The Anything-in-the-Whole-Wide-World Prize Game" with Guy Smiley and Oscar the Grouch. I've been wanting to see that one ever since I read a...
  13. M

    RIP Wayne Allwine

    It is sort of a shame that Wayne didn't provide very many other voices besides Mickey Mouse.
  14. M

    RIP Wayne Allwine

    This is a shock. And Mr. Allwine is the first voice of Mickey who died while still being the voice. Walt Disney and James mcDonald were both still alive when they stopped voicing Mickey.
  15. M

    Zoot's Enchanted Saxophone

    Chapter 5 Everybody was talking to each other from inside the saxaphone. "How are we going to get out of here?", asked Fozzie. "For the fourteenth time I don't know", said an annoyed Kermit. "I didn't have my guitar with me when I got sucked in", said Janice. "You think you've...
  16. M

    Classic Characters in Modern-Day Shows?

    Although they are rarely on the actual show anymore, Herry, Alice Snuffleupagus, and Barkley all do apear in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade every year. In a tough pigs interview, Joey Mazzarino said that the producers and writers will try to work in some nods to the fans, and he used...
  17. M

    Couldn't Kermit be the face of all of the Muppets ?

    And it seems like The Jim Henson Company occasionally gets the copyright credit for Kermit instead of The Muppet Holding Company. Henson got the credit in season 35 (I figure it's because the two anniversary specials and the seasonw ere all completed before the sale), I've read that a season 36...
  18. M

    Zoot's Enchanted Saxophone

    Chapter 4 Zoot and the mysterious man both held onto the sax, pulling back and fourth. "Let go of that saxaphone!", demanded the mysterious man. "Never!", said Zoot. "This is Louis Kazagger bringing you the wild world of Muppet Sports", said Louis Kazagger, appearing out of nowhere...
  19. M

    Couldn't Kermit be the face of all of the Muppets ?

    Maybe there are already plans. I don't actually know, though. I have wondered if these characters would be off-limits due to being charicatures. Then again, charcters resembling Bert and Ernie show up on the cover of issue #4.
  20. M

    Couldn't Kermit be the face of all of the Muppets ?

    Recently I have been wondering if Henson might have just been desperate to sell the Muppets in 2004. We didn't know that the company was in talks to sell to Disney until it happened, and I wonder if they might have just been in too much of a hurry to think about the productions it still owns...
Top