Search results

  1. M

    When will we be able to get the John Denver and the Muppets Holiday DVD

    I wonder how Columbia was able to release Rocky Mountain Holiday back when Columbia had the rights to release Muppet videos.
  2. M

    Zondra, the Solid Foam Drummer?

    It would make sense. They were both performed by Fran Brill, and both have similar-shaped heads. Maybe this explains why the drummer rarely spoke....
  3. M

    Henson-related video games

    Here are some world outlines I have for the "Identity Theft" game. World 1: This world is very similar to the first worlds in most classic Sonic the Hedgehog games. The levels include chickens and penguins whom you must avoid getting hit by. You can also swim in water, but the challenging...
  4. M

    Old article about Sesame Street in Hawaii

    For some reason the text is too small for me to read.
  5. M

    Minor Muppetz' JHH outline: Las Vegas

    ok who performed these characters guy with money through his head - Jerry Nelson The Rats - Steve Whitmire (as Rizzo), Rob Mills, Gordon Robertson, and Kevin Clash (and they all sing together) The Lions - the lions mostly don't talk, so I don't know if it matters. I can see one getting...
  6. M

    Henson-related video games

    Okay, here is some additional work on the idea. The aliens are either invisible beings, glowy dust, or outlines, and they use eye hypnotism spells to put others to sleep and then gain copies of those characters bodies. If defeated, they automatically disintegrate and perrish. The game begins...
  7. M

    "A Muppet Christmas: Letters to Santa" comes to DVD in September

    According to some Tough Pigs posts, an "o sleeve" is another word for the cardbaord that has been packaged over recent single-disc DVD cases, such as many of the most recent Sesame Street DVDs. I don't really care for them.
  8. M

    Henson-related video games

    Here's another great idea: Muppet Identity Theft Plot: A group of aliens have kidnapped many of the Muppets and literally stolen their identities. Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Pepe, Rizzo, Bunsen, Beaker, The Swedish Chef, Beauregard, Sweetums, Scooter, Sam the Eagle, Animal, Rowlf, Robin...
  9. M

    Minor Muppetz' JHH outline: Las Vegas

    A Muppet daisey - Fran Brill The Slot Machine - Jerry Nelson
  10. M

    Henson-related video games

    Okay, here is my outline for a potential Bear on Patrol game. Mission 1: The Swedish Chef has kidnapped the town mayor (who in this game is a lobster) so he can cook the mayor, and Patrol Bear must arrest the chef, who throws knives at Patrol Bear, and also fights with a meat leaver and uses...
  11. M

    Minor Muppetz' JHH outline: Las Vegas

    Enjoy this outline for The Jim Henson Hour. Cold Open Leon pulls down a lever on a slot machine at Muppet Central, and gets a jackpot. However, instead of getting money, Leon gets bombs. Jim Henson Intro Jim Henson introduces the show. At Muppet Central, Kermit tells Jim that Little...
  12. M

    Henson-related video games

    Well, I said I'd post more detailed ideas for the last idea I mentioned, but I have been having trouble thinking of what to add. But I have thought of another concept: A Muppet game with 20 games, all new to the game. Some would be mini-games, some would have multiple levels and stages...
  13. M

    Suggestion-Muppet Version of "Guess Who" game

    I thought about this a long time ago, back in 2004, though a Muppet (or pretty much any variation based on a franchise) version of Guess Who would probably be too easy.
  14. M

    SST Sketch Memories, Anybody Else Remember These?

    Well, I just found out that it was part of a fantasy sequence in episode 2900.
  15. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It is now Fun with Elmo Day. it was added today instead of last friday, whcih is when the days have been changing lately. Unfortunately, no clips have been added.
  16. M

    "A Muppet Christmas: Letters to Santa" comes to DVD in September

    I was hoping that a new group image would have been used. Oh, well. I just hope that whatever image is on the poster for the upcoming movie is new, and not, say, an altered Muppet Movie poster.
  17. M

    Petition for TMS Season 5 to be reaired on Disney

    I think it should be all five seasons, not just the last one. Just because three seasons are available on DVD doesn't mean that only the unreleased ones should be aired (because then there'd be too many repeats, unless they are weekend airings). Of course, the fifth season is the best one not on...
  18. M

    Henson-related video games

    It would be kind of funny if there was a really weird Muppet game filled with a lot of illogical stuff and featured the characters playing commenting on the oddness of the game. I got the idea for this concept after watchign some Angry Video Game Nerd videos, particilurly the review of the...
  19. M

    "A Muppet Christmas: Letters to Santa" comes to DVD in September

    I hope that it includes audio commentary and any deleted scenes that might have been recorded.
  20. M

    Little Muppet Monsters on Youtube

    Yeah, there are quite a few Henson productions that were never broadcast or released commercially that fans have somehow gotten copies of, such as the uncut version of the first Sesame Street test pilot, The Jim Henson Hour "Inner Tube" pilot, a test pilot for the unproduced Muppet Show planned...
Top