Search results

  1. M

    GMC in Theaters

    I know that quite a few audio changes were made for the 1993 rerelease (if not earlier). For example, in earlier releases, Animal doesn't react to Zoot's line about Animal being upset for missing a museum exhibet, Night Life is instrumental (I don't know what the original intention is, but in...
  2. M

    Harvey Kneeslapper: What Month is It?

    Here is a short script with a joke that I thought up on this, the very last day of july (I just barely made it!). Enjoy! (Harvey Kneeslapper walks up to his victim from the "Got an A on Ya?"/"Know where I wanna B?", etc. sketches) Harvey: (laughing heavily) Say, can you please tell me...
  3. M

    Similarities between Bruno's and Krang's Bodies

    I am referring to Krang of the classic Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series, not any Sesame Street characters. I'm not sure whetehr you were aware of that or not.
  4. M

    Similarities between Bruno's and Krang's Bodies

    I have noticed some similarities between Bruno the Trashman and Krang's body suit from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I wonder if anybody else noticed such similarities. Both characters were mainly used to transport certain smaller characters, with Bruno carrying Oscar in his trash can, and...
  5. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    I wonder if the graphic novel versions will contain images of the individual covers or not (the Simpsons comic collections include the covers within the books). I also wodner if the exclusive covers will be in them.
  6. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    A lot of clips were just added, the first time in weeks. It's mostly newer stuff, and some things found on the Old School releases, but it also has the "Trash Can" song with Bruno, listed on the site as "Bruno and the Trashmen". So there's finally a Bruno clip on the site! Oddly, Bruno does not...
  7. M

    The Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread

    I'm not sure whether you are familiar with the character I'm about to ask about, but it's worth a try. In the second season of The Muppet Show, a reporter character named Fleet Scribbler was introduced, but the writers quickly realised that he was hard to write for, and he was soon dropped...
  8. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    That would be great if you drew variant covers for all four issues. I really like your alternate cover, even if it doesn't include Lips, the band's rarely-seen trumpet player from the last season (though based on what Langridge said about the cover in his last Tough Pigs interview, I'll be...
  9. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    So, does anybody know whether Treasure of Peg-Leg Wilson #1 and/ or Muppet Robin Hood #3 came out today? Peg-Leg Wilson #1 was reviewed by Tough Pigs a few days ago, but Comic Book Resources hasn't shown any previews for them.
  10. M

    Official Henson Youtube Channel

    The Jim Henson Company has opened it's own Youtube channel. It includes clips from Fraggle Rock and newer cgi shows, as well as an "outtake" from The Jim Henson Hour and even some early Henson works like The Idea Man, Cat and Mouse, and a Munchos commercial. The channel name is HensonCompany...
  11. M

    Why did MFS and EIG bomb so bad?

    I was just looking at the title, and I guess somebody was bound to ask... :crazy:Did SOMEBODY say 'bomb so bad?" ::KABOOM!::
  12. M

    Monsterpiece Theater: High School Moo-sical

    Alistar Cookie: Good evening. Me Alistar Cookie. Welcome again to Monsterpiece Theater. Tonight's story is an udder delight. So now, enjoy High School Moo-sical. (Gladys the Cow is outdoors) Gladys: Well, I have to go to high school today. I hope that I can find it. (Gladys sees a...
  13. M

    Please Bring Back (fill in the blank)

    Please bring back Kermit looking at the camera and saying "Think about this."
  14. M

    Why did MFS and EIG bomb so bad?

    Or The Muppets Take Manhattan could beat it (don't get me started on Kermit's Swamp Years).
  15. M

    Please Bring Back (fill in the blank)

    When have the Muppets said "wigging out?" Anyway, I agree with most of your list. But I mus talso say bring back... The cast of The Jim Henson Hour Seymour, Nigel the director, and Bill the Bubble Guy Clifford Link Hogthrob and Dr. Strangepork (they haven't appeared in puppet form since...
  16. M

    Replace the muppet!

    That doesn't mean that Lips couldn't have played a different instrument for once. Zoot played the tambourine in the closing number. Lips is the only member of the band who has only played one instrument.
  17. M

    Muppet material going through the BBFC this week

    It's a shame that the award-winning "Joy to Meep" isn't in that list.
  18. M

    Replace the muppet!

    In Teressa Brewer's Cottonfields number I'd repalce the generic female trumpet player with Trumpet Girl. I'd also put Trumpet Girl in the orchestra in the Roy Clark, Gilda Radner, and Jean Stapleton episodes in place of generic whatnot musicians (though she is more-or-less a generic whatnot...
  19. M

    Replace the muppet!

    I have to agree with you on that. In the Danny Kaye "Inchworm" number, I think I'd replace a few of the generic whatnots with Gladys (though after recieving the thrid season set I now realise that she was pretty much gone by then) and Louis Kazagger. Although I like the character, I...
  20. M

    Question about Janice capture In the Muppet show?

    I think she meant when the pigs took over in the Cloris Leachman episode. I never thought for a second that she could have meant this number.
Top