Search results

  1. M

    Taz-Mania

    I don't remember hearing about this, and yet it sounds so familiar. But even if it were true (and since it's WB who announced it I'd believe it when I see it), I doubt that EVERY cartoon from the company would be included. ::COUGH::coalblackanddesebbendwarves::COUGH::bugsbunnynipsthenips::COUGH::
  2. M

    The Darkwing Duck Thread

    I found that episode, and dang it I forget the episode again, but it's the one where Darkwing orders a robot to help him.. and I was wrong. Launchpad pretended to be a soap opera character instead of a game show host... I looked at the epsiode guide at wikipedia, and that episode was from teh...
  3. M

    Taz-Mania

    I don't think Warner wants to block Taz-Mania from the fans. It was on Warner's in2tv site. I saw an online chat with somebody at warner home video who answered a question about whether Taz-Mania and a few other shows would get a DVD release, and he said it would depend on sales of a few of the...
  4. M

    Keeping Hats on Heads

    I'm not really sure where this thread belongs... I feel it's more Muppet-related than puppet-in-general-released. Anyway, does anybody know how the Jim Henson Company has usually kept hats on it's characters heads? Due to the shapes of the heads, some don't look like they can keep their...
  5. M

    Muppet Peter Pan

    That is an awesome cover. I can't remember if I brought this up on the boards or not, but I've read that back in 1990, when Jim Henson was in negotiations to sell his company to Disney, there were plans for a Muppet Movie Ride, which was to include a Peter Pan section. From memory (since I...
  6. M

    A list of Sesame Street toys for the 40th anniversary...

    Sounds cool, though I don't know if I'll be buying them (maybe if some obscure characters ar eincluded). Has anybody noticed that the TV in the upstairs part of the playset shows an illustration of what looks like Guy Smiley?
  7. M

    Help Pick Clips for the 40th Anniversary DVD

    Me, too! I'd rather it be 90 percent (man, how do you make that percent symbol?) material available on sesamestreet.org.
  8. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It's Number 8 Day with The Count.
  9. M

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    The website finally has a season one Grover sketch! The "first and last" sketch was added. Interestingly, on eof the tag for the clip is "Old Grover". I hope more of these "Old Grover" sketches get added in the near future.
  10. M

    The Jim Henson Hour Cruise

    Chapter 4 The leader got out a big cannon. "Oh, no!", cried Fozzie, "What'll we do?" "Wait, Fozzie?", asked Vicki, "I didn't know you were here." "Yeah, I'm just making a quick cameo.", said Fozzie. "What a cute cameo", said Bean. "Shove it!", said Leon. "Surrender or...
  11. M

    Muppet Robin Hood comic coming April 29, 2009

    Hmmm, I would have expected the archery contest to have a bigger crowd. Seems sort of small form how things sound. I would have filled the crowd with the rest of the jugband, the other jugband, Bobby Benson and his baby band, Lips, Leon, Lindbergh, Seymour, Zippety Zap, the frackles, Thog...
  12. M

    Help Pick Clips for the 40th Anniversary DVD

    Hmmmm... If it's five hours long, could each disc be two and a half hours, or might one dominate the other? I wonder if I should look back at the wishlist I posted here, watch the ones that are on sesamestreet.org and check the legnth, then search youtube for some and check the legnth, and...
  13. M

    Help Pick Clips for the 40th Anniversary DVD

    It's great that there is an official release date. It's interesting that the season premier, the release of this, and the book are all coming out on november 10.
  14. M

    The Jim Henson Hour Cruise

    Chapter 3 Kermit went to see what the bang was from. He looked out the window, and saw a ship, with the "CBS" logo on the side. "Give up now, Muppets!", said the leader, "We're the Convincing Buffalo Squad, and we're here to convince the stars of 1989 NBC shows to give up the ship!"...
  15. M

    Muppet Robin Hood comic coming April 29, 2009

    Wait, I'm confused... I don't recall mentioning Fidel Castro.
  16. M

    Rumor: 2010: Year of the Muppets

    Oh me! Oh my! You're right! I am such a blockhead... Looks like I needs to get me an excuse to keep up with the times!
  17. M

    Fraggle Rock Season 4 Boxset: 11/3/2009

    So the holiday one actually has features related to Emmet Otter and The Christmas Toy? And I wonder what it actually means by "A look at Jim Henson's The Christmas Toy".
  18. M

    Would this have been a cool playset idea?

    Here is an idea I've had for a long time, before Palisades even announced it's Muppets figure line. I don't know if this is still common, but it seems to me like it used to be common for companies to make mini-playsets, which short of opened and closed. The outside would resemble a character...
  19. M

    Rumor: 2010: Year of the Muppets

    It'd be great if Disney did promote 2010 as the year of the muppets, especially since that's the 55th anniversary. We know that Disney plans on releasing the next movie next year, and it's rumored that season 4 will come out next year, but there are a lot of other ways to promote the aniversary...
  20. M

    New Sesame Street Die Cast Vehicles

    Those look cool. it'd be great if a 40th anniversary line were produced. It'd be cool to have Biff and Sully in a construction vehicle, Bruno in a garbage truck, and Don Music in a piano-shaped vehicle.
Top