Search results

  1. M

    The Jim Henson Hour Cruise

    Chapter 2 "Well, Leon, let's see what they have to do on this boat", said Gonzo. "Good idea", said Leon. They walked around, and saw Anthony and Fern tossing chicken feathers. "Hey, anybody else up for a good game of feather tossing?", asked Anthony. "It's the most...
  2. M

    Muppet Robin Hood comic coming April 29, 2009

    Aside from the characters Dr. Tooth mentioned, are there any other obscure characters in the issue, maybe seen among the crowd but without any lines? I know that an image of Pops from the comic was posted in the Tough Pigs review.
  3. M

    Fraggle Rock Season 4 Boxset: 11/3/2009

    I wonder if A Merry Fraggle Holiday will combine The Bells of Fraggle Rock with Blanket of Snow, Blanket of Woe (which, in my opinion, are the episodes A Festive Fraggle Holiday should have paired).
  4. M

    The Jim Henson Hour Cruise

    Chapter 1 Kermit had called many of the Muppets into the controll room at Muppet Central. "Okay, is everybody here?", asked Kermit. "How can anybody tell?", asked Vicki. "She's got a point, Frog", said Leon. "Yeah", said Bean Bunny, "A very cute point!" "Well, I'll just...
  5. M

    The MuppetCast - Show #121 - Somebody Else's Cat

    That bonus artwork sounds like a good feature. I wonder if the entire preview issue will be included, or if it's just seperate artwork. Roger Langridge said it'd have all his unpublished Disney Adventures artwork, but it would be great if his one published piece were included as well (though I...
  6. M

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    Several classic clips have been added today, especially from the first season. The site has "Kermit Counts to 5", "Baker Number Seven", and "Ernie and the Broken Ukelelee, Part 1" (I don't know why part 2 isn't on the site). "The Beach Bully" with Ernie and Bert is also on the site.
  7. M

    Follow That Bird (1985)

    Heh heh heh, practically everybody here remembers the movie. We bring it up a lot. It was recently rereleased on DVD.
  8. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School DVD

    I have a feeling that many of the celebrities included in both the Old School sets and Songs From the Street will be included. Besides, most of the guests who appear in the Old School sets have made multiple appearances on the show. It would be neat if every celebrity who appeared on the...
  9. M

    Help Pick Clips for the 40th Anniversary DVD

    This may not make much of a difference, or at least not now (I figure it's too late for Sesame Workshop to make any changes), but I've been thinking about what would be most important to include on this set, regardless of what we all think is important. I'd be surprised if this set did not...
  10. M

    Question: TMS Loretta Lynn Episode

    That's interesting.
  11. M

    Fanfic article help!

    1. Which fic or fics in your opinion best reflect the characterizations of the major Muppet characters (please list the characters, such as Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Scooter, Rowlf, the Electric Mayhem)? As others have said, TogetherAgain's fan fics, especially Summer in the Theater and...
  12. M

    Muppet Robin Hood comic coming April 29, 2009

    There is a review of issue 3 at tough pigs. The reviewer chose not to mention which characters make cameos (though an image of Pops is included). I hope I can know who all makes cameos soon. I would expect Louis Kazagger to return and report on the archery contest, and this seems like something...
  13. M

    Please Bring Back (fill in the blank)

    Yes, everybody is happy. But then we wouldn't be able to make a list, would we?
  14. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School DVD

    If Henson #1 is the only rare bit on there I'll be happy, though I hope it has a boatload of rare bits (or clips that were rare before sesamestreet.org launched). There are a lot of clips that I view as "classic" that I don't think have had any video/ DVD releases in america. By now I think...
  15. M

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    "The Trash Can" has been added to the site, though the title given is "Bruno & The Trashmen". Interestingly, Bruno is not listed under the "Featuring" heading, but Gina is. Searching for Bruno does show this link (though I wonder if that's because Sesame Workshop chose to put his name in the...
  16. M

    The Muppet Central Freelance Writers Guild Project

    The lack of Sesame Street fan fics is news to me. I know I've written quite a few (both actual stories, scripts for potential video compilations and anniversary specials, scripts that could work as short sketches, and episode outlines). Maybe it's just me who has written the majority of SST fan...
  17. M

    Muppet Robin Hood comic coming April 29, 2009

    Comic Book Resources just posted a 9-page preview of issue #3. Spoilers ahead....................................... . . . . . . . This issue includes appearances by Pepe, Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Animal, and Zoot. I think it's their first appearance in the comic book. . . . . ...
  18. M

    GMC in Theaters

    Well, I don't think the Muppet movies or FTB have anyhting that would need to be cut for content. And the Disney Channel didn't have commercial interruptions back when those were shown (though I know that TMM and FTB have been broadcast on the channel since Disney became a regular cable channel...
  19. M

    GMC in Theaters

    I know. It's just that for The Great Muppet Caper I mainly watched the version I had tapped for many years, then saw some additional broadcasts which included scenes cut from that broadcast (though I recall one such broadcast editing other scenes... My local UPN station cut the entire prision...
  20. M

    The Muppets on The Tonight Show 1966

    You beat me to it! But I guess somebody was bound to. I think a few 1950s appearances by the Muppets have also survived. I wonder if all of the Muppets Tonight Show appearances survive.
Top