Search results

  1. M

    New Disney Muppets Figures Revealed

    This concept looks weird.
  2. M

    Your Favorite SST Muppet Design Through the Years

    I think it'd be impossible to name my least favorite versions of most of the puppets. But here are my favorites... Big Bird: The ones from the late-1970s-early 1980s. Mr. Snuffleupagus: The ones used between the late 1970s and the late/ early 200os (I can't really tell what changes were...
  3. M

    The Muppets Economical Tale

    Chapter 12 Down in the cave-in... "Well, let's face it", said Johnny Fiama, "We're going to starve down here." "No, we can't!", said Sal, "I CAN'T starve!" "I feel like I'm weakening", said Miss Piggy, "And we haven't even found the treasure!" One of the groups was looking for...
  4. M

    Bedtime With Elmo

    I wonder the same thing, though the caption said "Ernie can't get any sleep". Last week sesamestreet.org added some clips fromm this video, and there was a special version of Imagination added, which was the late-1990s remake mixed with footage of Ernie and Bert in claymation form. I don't...
  5. M

    The Muppets Economical Tale

    Chapter 11 Kermit looked at the group. "Well, I don't see Miss Piggy", said Kermit, "and I know she said she was going looking for treasure. I think we should at least look for her." Everyone groaned. "We'll split up", said Kermit. "Oh, yeah!", said Pepe, "Some of us can look...
  6. M

    DVD Question

    No, it's only been released on VHS.
  7. M

    Questionably Educational SST Skits

    Loking at the "Miscellaneous Muppet Inserts" paper from the first season show content, it appears that that was part of a four-part sketch involving milk. So I guess it was teaching about milk, though not part of the first season curriculum. And Street Gang mentioned a few times that all...
  8. M

    The Best of Roosevelt Franklin

    Well, I had thought of the africa and poision sketches to be classic, though that might just be me (I don't really think the africa lesson one is that good). But the two Roosevelt Franklin sketches curre tly available at sesamestreet.org ("here and there", "Bad Luck to be Born a Duck") are...
  9. M

    Questionably Educational SST Skits

    Looking at the CTW Archives "first seasoon show content" files, this is listed under self-esteem, though I can't really figure out how the sketch relates to self-esteem. I noticed that sesamestreet.org lists the educational "subject" for these (and many songs that to me don't appear to have...
  10. M

    The Muppets Economical Tale

    Chapter 10 Kermit, Rowlf, Clifford, Gladys, and The Swedish Chef were sinking deeper into the quicksand. "We really need to think of a way out of here", said Kermit. "This quicksand doesn't really go very quick", said Rowlf. Then they started sinking a bit faster. "You had to...
  11. M

    The Muppets Economical Tale

    Chapter 9 Kermit, Clifford, and Rowlf soon found The Swedish Chef and Gladys. "Oh, there you two are", said Kermit, "Have either of you seen any of the others?" "Nuh nuh nuh", siad the Swedish Chef, shaking his head. "We haven't found the treasure, either", said Gladys. "There...
  12. M

    The Muppets Economical Tale

    Chapter 8 Kermit, Rowlf, and Clifford had finaly arrived at the High Granzo Mountains. "Okay, everybody", said Kermit, "Remember where we parked, and we have only two hours to find everyone or else we'll get a ticket." "Right", said Rowlf and Clifford. "Do you think all of the...
  13. M

    The Muppets Economical Tale

    Chapter 7 Miss Piggy and Dr. Strangepork went searching inside a dark cave. They both had flashlights with them. "Oh, yuck", complained Piggy, "This cave is creepy and filthy!" "I know", said Strangepork, "But the treasure is most likely burried inside here." "Shouldn't we have...
  14. M

    The Muppets Economical Tale

    Chapter 6 Bunsen and Beaker were walking up a mountain. "Meep meep meep meep meep?", asked Beaker. "Oh, we need to get to the top of this mountain to see the whole area", said Bunsen, "A wide view might give us a good idea of where to look." "Mee mee mee mee meee", said Beaker...
  15. M

    Muppets Comics Wishes Thread

    A few more fairy tale comic ideas: Muppet Aladdin Cast Aladdin - Kermit Jasmine - Miss Piggy Jafar - Phil van Neuter Aladdin's Buddy (I don't know whether Abu or any pet monkey exists in the original story) - Fozzie The Genie - Gonzo The Sultan - Dr. Strangepork a potential suitor...
  16. M

    Muppet Peter Pan

    What I meant about the survey idea was for a number of approved/ considered fairy tales to be choices, to see which stories people would want to see the Muppets adapt the most. I have seen a number of press releases that have mentioned existing stories that Disney hopes for Boom! to make Muppet...
  17. M

    The Muppets Economical Tale

    Chapter 5 Fozzie was in the canteen, reading a new book that he'd bought, "Really Wild Rumors by Fleet Scribbler". "Wow, this book is great", said Fozzie, "Did you know that there is a mysterious man who mysteriously appears in random places, donates money, and then vanishes?" "I wish...
  18. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Farah Fauwcett

    Okay, the couples: Annie Sue and a generic male pig (performed by Steve Whitmire) Jerry and Lou from the Jugband a male and female clown (both performed by Richard Hunt) a female penguin (performed by Kathy Mullen) and a seal (performed by Jim Henson)
  19. M

    Muppet Peter Pan

    I have a question for some of the people invovled with the Muppet comics: Do you think there'd be any way that in the future, there can be a fan survey invovling the comics? Maybe put up on Boom!'s website, or an official Disney site, or maybe a personal website, blog, facebook, myspace, or...
  20. M

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    There is something that I've been wondering. Are there any people who have removed clips that they uploaded after the clips were put up on sesamestreet.org, or even once Sesame Workshop put the clips up on it's own youtube channel?
Top