Search results

  1. M

    The Muppets Economical Tale

    Chapter 4 The day of the Muppets yard sale soon came. A lot of people were at the yard sale, though most were the ones in charge of selling. "Well, nobody wants to buy my jar of fresh flies", said Kermit, "I don't understand it." Digit then walked by. "Well, maybe if you reconsider...
  2. M

    The Muppets Economical Tale

    Chapter 3 Down in the canteen... "Oh, what a bummer", said Janice, "This economy is so bad right now that not even this theater is safe." "Yeah, I know what you mean", said Floyd, "I think I'll have to stop buying chocolate-covered anvils for Animal." "Nooooooooooo!", shouted...
  3. M

    The Muppets Economical Tale

    Chapter 2 The Muppets were in the prop room, looking for props that they could sell. "Hey, I found some motorcycles!", said Beauregard. "Oh, nice find", said Kermit, "There are the motorcycles from the 'I Get Around' number, the one from Gonzo's motorcycle act, and the motorcycle that...
  4. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Farah Fauwcett

    who performed these characters A lion in the opening number - Richard Hunt seals - they pretty much don't talk. I guess some make some screaming and groaning sounds when they fall, and those seals are performed by Jim Henson and Steve Whitmire. girl acrobat she doesn't talk the Zuccinni...
  5. M

    The Muppets Economical Tale

    The only thing that was cancled was a big "Jim Henson Hour" tribute show, not cut from this stories view of the show altogether. I'm sure that I'll give some of them more appearances in the story. I was just implying that as a robot effect. But maybe that line should have been given to Waldo.
  6. M

    The Muppets Economical Tale

    Well, many of my fan fics I have the basic ideas in my head for awhile (I think I've had this idea since March). Sometimes I think of alot of ideas for certain stories, and sometimes I only think of the basics until starting them. I don't write up any seperate outlines or anything, and usually...
  7. M

    Taz-Mania

    Well, it seems that Taz-Mania (as well as Looney Tunes shrts in general) can no longer be found at in2tv. A few months ago there were several episodes of Taz-Mania uploaded on youtube, but they have since been removed (it's interesting that youtube no longer has any complete episodes, yet the...
  8. M

    Koch Records to produce Sesame Street CD's

    That's a great idea! Though the "30 songs per disc" idea might be pushing it. Here's how I might do it. Disc 1 Sesame Street Theme Hello (B-side from Sesame Street Theme 45) Rubber Duckie Bein' Green C is for Cookie I Love Trash ABC-DEF-GHI I've Got Two Going for a Ride...
  9. M

    The MuppetCast - Show #116 - Wedding Musicians

    Something I'd like to point out about the supposed Jim Henson Hour titles: On the talk page for The Jim Henson Hour episodes category, Danny Horn said that he made up all those titles himself for an episode guide in Muppetzine, and the titles have since been leaked on many websites and on Muppet...
  10. M

    The Solid Foam Band

    I recently saw some scans from an article on The Jim Henson Hour from Muppet Magazine, and that article referred to Solid Foam as a mix of new and old, referrignt o Animnal and Zoot as members, in addition to Beard and Digit. It did not mention Clifford, Flash, or the drummer. Considering...
  11. M

    The Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread

    I recently read that you were a writer for Kermit's Tales, the stories from Jim Henson's Bedtime Stories (later reprinted in Jim Henson's Muppet Stories) which didn't include any established Muppet characters. What was the development process like for these stories?
  12. M

    The Muppets Economical Tale

    Chapter 1 The Muppets all had a meeting in the auditorium of The Muppet Theater. "Okay, evrybody, sit down", said Kermit, "I've got some good news and some bad news. The good news is, we will be able to put on another years worth of shows." The Muppets all cheered. "And the bad...
  13. M

    Jim Henson's season 2 films

    The "unaired" status was only mentioned in a letter from Karen Prell posted at Muppet Wiki. I don't know how exactly The Jim Henson Company Archives would know for sure whether a segment would have aired or not (well, I sort of have an idea, but still...) I don't know if Henson was told that it...
  14. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Farah Fauwcett

    Enjoy this outline, in part suggested to me by Kathy26. It's a season 5 episode. Cold Open Farah sees Pops try to blow a baloon, but the balloon explodes. Introduction Kermit announces that tonight is "Muppets night at the circus!" Opening Number: Let's Get Together A lion...
  15. M

    The Muppets at Disney World Outtakes

    I thought that for musical numbers all of the audio is recorded before filming/ taping. So I wonder why during the outtakes for the closing song the characters voices aren't heard singing when the puppets stop moving their mouths, yet the music still plays in the background. And it's off...
  16. M

    Muppet Peter Pan

    Depending on how knowledgeable you are on the characters, do you think you'd include any of the characters created for The Jim Henson Hour (by the way, Clifford is one of them, he's not a post-1990 Muppet)? Bean Bunny became a main character on that series, though he was introduced a few years...
  17. M

    Henson-related video games

    Other game slike what I mentioned include the Ren & Stimpy game Stimpy's Invention and a Mickey and Donald game for Sega Genesis (I forget the title). Another thing that could stretch out the legnth of the game idea: Beauregard would dump the trash in a dumpster that's three or four blocks...
  18. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Is it just me, or do the opening two-page spreads seem to be getting smaller with each issue, leaving little room for more obscure characters? Of course most of them seem to include original characters as well. And something that I thought would have been cool for those spreads: A short...
  19. M

    The Jim Henson Hour: Return to Muppet Central

    Chapter 7 Miss Piggy walked over to Zhondra. "You are not taking over anything", said Miss Piggy, who then karate chopped her. Zhondra then fell over a controll panel, which instantly caused all of the other Muppets to get zapped into the room. "Hey, where are we?", asked Bean. "I...
  20. M

    The MuppetCast - Show #116 - Wedding Musicians

    Good show. It's a shame that you didn't at least include a small portion of the ghost story sketch (or at least a mention). I like how you end it with a montage of fifth season Electric Mayhem numbers. Especially Barnyard Boogie. And I was just thinking about Blackbird recently.
Top